Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,753 members, 7,844,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Finest Garri Bulk Sales At Cheapest Rate - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Finest Garri Bulk Sales At Cheapest Rate (870 Views)

Where Food Stuff Can Be Bought At Cheapest Rate IN Uyo / Bulk And Wholesale Of Drinks And Bottle Water At Cheapest Price / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finest Garri Bulk Sales At Cheapest Rate by hacelatng: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
LETS SUPPLY YOU WITH GARRI

We have one of the largest garri producing factory in Nigeria, located in Osun state, we have both manual and automatic processes with over 40 staff that work day and night giving us over 50kg production per hour.

DESCRIPTION
One of the top notch with us is that our garri production is well fermented and very dry. It is hygienically refined and crunchy White/yellow/milk coloured Garri. Simply as” the best Garri ever!” this cassava cereal is made in a mechanised farm who have made the artisanal creation of garri renowned by locals and foreigners alike. Our garri is carefully processed to perfection without any synthetic chemicals to produce the finest grains ever. The flavor is pleasantly sour which make this product ideal for “soaking” or drinking and eating.
we can produce any colour ranging from White, brown, milk colour, light yellow and Yellow garri.

As we are expanding, and getting to the top and we are offering bulk supplies of garri at any quantity at Cheap Price as an Xmas touch
Our factory is situated at the heart of Osun state (you can visit)
We supply to Companies, Hotels, IDPS, Campaign Teams and Exporters

FREE TRANSPORT TO YOUR LOCATION
WE SALE ON KG WITH GUARANTEE
PAYMENT PROCESS IS FLEXIBLE
VERY VERY CHEAP

for more information, Please mail ciopnigeria@gmail.com

Re: Finest Garri Bulk Sales At Cheapest Rate by Super1759: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hello. What's the cost for 1kg
Re: Finest Garri Bulk Sales At Cheapest Rate by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Your garri can't be tag the finest because there are varieties of garri in the market which are much better than yours. To make your assertion worst is when you said that it has a sour taste used for soaking garri and making EBA. Unfortunately there are better garri that doesn't have sour taste that are good for both soaking and making EBA. You find such in the Niger Delta especially in Delta state. You dont hear them say theirs is the best. Your assertion is against the principle of competition.Since you want to market your product, it would have been better you said we have nice and affordable garri good for soaking and for making EBA. In doing so you don't condemn other brands or variety.
Re: Finest Garri Bulk Sales At Cheapest Rate by hacelatng: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
asuustrike1:
Your garri can't be tag the finest because there are varieties of garri in the market which are much better than yours. To make your assertion worst is when you said that it has a sour taste used for soaking garri and making EBA. Unfortunately there are better garri that doesn't have sour taste that are good for both soaking and making EBA. You find such in the Niger Delta especially in Delta state. You dont hear them say theirs is the best. Your assertion is against the principle of competition.Since you want to market your product, it would have been better you said we have nice and affordable garri good for soaking and for making EBA. In doing so you don't condemn other brands or variety.

i dont understand your bitterness over my post and how its a head ache to you.
did i call any brand name on my writeup?
did i condemn any other product?

If i decide to sale my brand with my style of marketing does that mean others should break head over it?
Oga, go and look into what is the issue you have with yourself Please. If you have nothing to write please stay away from my post and adverts.
Re: Finest Garri Bulk Sales At Cheapest Rate by hacelatng: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
Super1759:
Hello. What's the cost for 1kg

Kindly forward your email for me to send all relevant information to you
Regards
Re: Finest Garri Bulk Sales At Cheapest Rate by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
hacelatng:

i dont understand your bitterness over my post and how its a head ache to you.
did i call any brand name on my writeup?
did i condemn any other product?

If i decide to sale my brand with my style of marketing does that mean others should break head over it?
Oga, go and look into what is the issue you have with yourself Please. If you have nothing to write please stay away from my post and adverts.
You did it. You demarketed other brands
Re: Finest Garri Bulk Sales At Cheapest Rate by hacelatng: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
asuustrike1:

You did it. You demarketed other brands

so who did i demarket and who did i mention here?

if I say *I AM THE BEST* Does it mean i am demarketing everyone? who taught you marketing? do you know what a BRAND is?

OGA Please mind your business and stay OFF my post. if ASUU Strike is making you bored go and sleep.
Please
Re: Finest Garri Bulk Sales At Cheapest Rate by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
hacelatng:

so who did i demarket and who did i mention here?

if I say *I AM THE BEST* Does it mean i am demarketing everyone? who taught you marketing? do you know what a BRAND is?

OGA Please mind your business and stay OFF my post. if ASUU Strike is making you bored go and sleep.
Please
I have been in the business long before you were born. There are words you post harmlessly thinking that you advertising your brand rather you are spoiling others. Probably when you engage your product in electronic media e.g broadcasting firms, you would understand better. By the time your business expand beyond measure by then you would understand better.
Re: Finest Garri Bulk Sales At Cheapest Rate by hacelatng: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
asuustrike1:

I have been in the business long before you were born. There are words you post harmlessly thinking that you advertising your brand rather you are spoiling others. Probably when you engage your product in electronic media e.g broadcasting firms, you would understand better. By the time your business expand beyond measure by then you would understand better.

is it your market?
is it your post?
See me see problem, why are you envious of my market? go and post your own and leave me oga professional.
i have every right to write whatever I want to write. many people have read and contacted me, why are you drinking panadol on my matter?
see, take your frustration to your people.
Re: Finest Garri Bulk Sales At Cheapest Rate by Super1759: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
asuustrike1:

So you prefer him saying "not fine garri" or what?
This is why people are killed for not minding their business.
Re: Finest Garri Bulk Sales At Cheapest Rate by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
Super1759:

So you prefer him saying "not fine garri" or what?
This is why people are killed for not minding their business.
Saying that your garri is better or the best that is what I meant.

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Curry Sauce With Pictures / Look How Much I Spent On Food And Petrol This Month / Is It A Sign Of Laziness To Cut Onions In This Manner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.