Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Nairalander Solar Panel And Inverter Expert Shares Some Tips (photos) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Nairalander Solar Panel And Inverter Expert Shares Some Tips (photos) (508 Views)

Bring Your Dead Phone Panel And Let Resurrect It For You Iphone, Samsung, Techno / Solar panel and inverter battery Now in Abuja | Kaduna / Buy These solar panel, and batteries For Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Solar Panel And Inverter Expert Shares Some Tips (photos) by unicmarket: 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hi Nairaland, this place is sure for virtually all kinds of knowledge, I posted some months ago on Inverter-Solar- Batteries efficiency, I will be sharing some thoughts on what baffles me the way some so called installers just climb your roof start nailing and placing panels without prior technical and geological survey and plan for a system.

Going solar is not something you just venture into, so many persons make a lot of mistake paying unprofessional technicians to do a costing and just come over to fix the panels, while undermining the technicality behind it, the technician gets excited, “ chai the man don pay oo” He gets to tr market buys some cheap stuff then plug and boom you have solar. Thats a joke.

I once called a someone on phone enquiring concerning a Solar charge controller, and any time I ask Him how many “volts in series” , he replies with for instance “ na 5 panels fit work with am” they just do a count, but fail in technicality.

When you think of going Solar, you don’t think of making it a Secondary source of power, no, what you do when you go Solar is you generate your own electricity by yourself, it’s purpose is to become a primary source of power in most cases, as much as solar power is a clean energy, quark technicians are making it suffer a lot. So you invest in a solar system, and all that happens is you get lower than what you ever asked for.

“Na sweet mouth they get”. : they talk you into solar project they never intend to place your happiness a major priority but thier money.

If you plan to do an audit of your solar power or get a solar project plan do well to comment. below

Meanwhile here are some pictures for a 2400 watts system.

This client uses this to power a Fridge, Freezer TVs, lights, fans and other appliances selectively.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Solar Panel And Inverter Expert Shares Some Tips (photos) by SomeHenro: 3:39am On Nov 18, 2018
Please where are you based. I want to install as soon as possible.
Re: Nairalander Solar Panel And Inverter Expert Shares Some Tips (photos) by Pachesky(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2018
How much did the 2400 watt solar system cost your client..
We want education but also a price tag on what you are enlightening us on.
Re: Nairalander Solar Panel And Inverter Expert Shares Some Tips (photos) by unicmarket: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
SomeHenro:
Please where are you based. I want to install as soon as possible.

We are available in Lagos, Benin, Portharcourt sir.

Irrespective of your location in Nigeria, we will be there to install.

I look forward to working with you
Re: Nairalander Solar Panel And Inverter Expert Shares Some Tips (photos) by unicmarket: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Pachesky:
How much did the 2400 watt solar system cost your client..
We want education but also a price tag on what you are enlightening us on.

very true sir.
sorry its a 2500 watts system
I would rather give a current quote for this.

He had a 3kva inverter system already, he only we had to upgrade or integrate solar system.

with 2500 total wattage of Panels, Solar controller and installation cost, a total of N720,000
the good thing about it is Panels are a lifetime investment, with a standard warranty over 15 years.
Re: Nairalander Solar Panel And Inverter Expert Shares Some Tips (photos) by SomeHenro: 4:15am On Nov 19, 2018
unicmarket:

We are available in Lagos, Benin, Portharcourt sir.

Irrespective of your location in Nigeria, we will be there to install.

I look forward to working with you
I'm based in Makurdi. My number is 07037724628..Let's chat.
Re: Nairalander Solar Panel And Inverter Expert Shares Some Tips (photos) by unicmarket: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ok sir

(1) (Reply)

Drone X Pro | The Personal Selfie Drone / SOLD! Gold Iphone 6s 32gb With Accessories 72k / Mint Direct UK Used S5 Duos @ 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.