Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians (7669 Views)

PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole / June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by Modarun(m): 1:58am On Nov 18, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party on Saturday accused President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress of dividing Nigerians and their families .
The Publicity Secretary of the PDP , Mr Kola Ologbondiyan, said Buhari had exhibited his alleged divisive tendency in his appointments, adding that the President did not have the required strength to carry Nigerians along and offer quality leadership as well as good governance .
He spoke in Abuja while answering questions from journalists on the sidelines of a visit by Online Media Practitioners Association of Nigeria led by its President , Mr James Emeh .
According to the PDP spokesperson, the presidential candidate of the PDP , Atiku Abubakar, is a ‘ unifier’ and has been accepted across the country.
He said , “ Our party is a unifier and we have brought a candidate that is known and accepted across the federation as a unifier . Our neighbours , the APC, and its presidential candidate is known for divisive tendencies either in terms of appointment or choice of friends . But whichever way you access him, you will find out that he does not have the required strength across the country.”
Ologbondiyan also accused the APC of dividing the family of former President Olusegun Obasanjo .
He alleged that the APC had induced a family member of Obasanjo to speak against the former president because he was now supporting the PDP and Atiku.
He said , “ The most unfortunate thing that is manifesting in the 2019 campaign on the side of Mr President and his party is that they are now going into individual families and creating divisions . For instance, in 2014 and 2015 , former President Olusegun Obasanjo supported President Muhammadu Buhari and the APC; at no point in the history of 2014 and 2015 election did the APC go into his family to cause any division . Just because President Olusegun Obasanjo is not supporting the APC today , they are beginning to induce the member of his family to come out and speak against him.”
The PDP spokesperson also urged the APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, to clear his name of many corruption allegations levelled against him.
He also said Oshiomhole ’ s alleged accusation of the PDP as party with disharmony was uncalled for , adding that the PDP had been accepted by Nigerians.
Ologbondiyan said, “There are issues bordering on corruption concerning him ( Oshiomhole ) . There is a gentleman from his home state who is in court seeking an order of mandamus to compel the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to investigate the chairman of the APC on corruption issues. So , an upright man will work up to the EFCC and say ‘ investigate me.’ Until he does that , the PDP with our candidate that has been accepted in Nigeria is not prepared to engage in frivolous discussions of division or disharmony. Those are the attributes of the APC. Those are the things the APC and its candidate are known for , causing division in families; causing division across the nation; and creating disharmony among states.
“That is what the PDP is not known for . We are a party that unites this nation . We have a candidate that is accepted in the North-West, South- West; we have a candidate that is at home in the South- East and North-East . We have a candidate that Nigerians are rallying in the North-Central and South- South. We have a candidate who understands the nuances of Nigerians, and who is ready to spend his time to provide jobs for the youth and the generation that is coming after us. ”

https://punchng.com/pdp-accuses-buhari-of-dividing-nigerians/

2 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by EricMason(m): 2:47am On Nov 18, 2018
As if the past leaders unite Nigerians undecided

8 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by oddoood: 4:05am On Nov 18, 2018
DQ94:
There was a report about a pastor who released a sextape involving him and a lover... It was on Front Page, even.

Well... Here goes: https://www.xvideos.com/video40711727/nigerian_pastor_funking_his_mistress

Go to the sexuality thread, will you?
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by Findschoolnews: 4:05am On Nov 18, 2018
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by NextPresido: 4:05am On Nov 18, 2018
Whether you admit it to yourself or not, Buhari has been the most divisive and bigoted leader in the history of Nigeria. Starting from his 97% vs 5% comment, his clearly lopsided appointments which violates federal character to his inaction on the herdsmen crisis, the man is obviously unfit to lead this country

I deeply regret campaigning and voting for this man, and I will do everything in my power to correct that mistake come 2019

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by babyfaceafrica: 4:09am On Nov 18, 2018
pdp and APC are the same

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by Alexis11: 4:11am On Nov 18, 2018
I remember how some of my Yoruba friends carry PDP for head until the emergence of the two known bigots Atiku-Obi. Now most of them will rather not vote than voting a party that has ganged up against the Yoruba race.

My question is.... How will Obi that once taunted his opponent "Yoruba man" so as to discredit him and win election in his state now come and campaign to the real Yorubas in the west??

grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by Kennedy94(m): 4:12am On Nov 18, 2018
Along Religion,tribal lines
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by ridbell01(m): 4:18am On Nov 18, 2018
NextPresido:
Whether you admit it to yourself or not, Buhari has been the most divisive and bigoted leader in the history of Nigeria. Starting from his 97% vs 5% comment, his clearly lopsided appointments which violates federal character to his inaction on the herdsmen crisis, the man is obviously unfit to lead this country

I deeply regret campaigning and voting for this man, and I will do everything in my power to correct that mistake come 2019
OK
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by Alexis11: 4:22am On Nov 18, 2018
NextPresido:

And Peter Obi

grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by michoim(m): 4:50am On Nov 18, 2018
Nonsense. A party (PDP) that has virtually no good thing to write home about...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by Corrinthians(m): 4:52am On Nov 18, 2018
Everything about this diabolical party irritates me. angry

7 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by echelons(m): 4:55am On Nov 18, 2018
Alexis11:
I remember how some of my Yoruba friends carry PDP for head until the emergence of the two known bigots Atiku-Obi. Now most of them will rather not vote than voting a party that has ganged up against the Yoruba race.

My question is.... How will Obi that once taunted his opponent "Yoruba man" so as to discredit him and win election in his state now come and campaign to the real Yorubas in the west??

grin

You're a product of the unnecessary division that Buhari and APC has caused in the country.

Saying that Obi and Atiku are bigots is just plain stupid, but then it will take a while before you clearly understand that the hate and division that APC and Buhari has created amongst us does not in any way add food on our table, give jobs to our jobless friends. It only distracts you from focusing on the important things on governance for which they have failed woefully.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by tokrizy: 5:01am On Nov 18, 2018
BUHARI just go back to daura KILINLINDA we no dey do again...d scam is jst too much.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by supereagle(m): 5:07am On Nov 18, 2018
PMB is the most lucky politician in Nigeria with millions of patriotic supporters ready & available to sacrifice for him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by Metuh: 5:11am On Nov 18, 2018
The famous 97% and 5% speech is still clear down south hear.

After Atiku don dogged the lifeless cow for North, we dey wait am here. grin
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by johnjay4u2u(m): 5:16am On Nov 18, 2018
by their words we know them. This is true of Nigeria politics.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by papiwyte(m): 5:20am On Nov 18, 2018
Sai Buhari till 2023

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by coconat(m): 5:41am On Nov 18, 2018
NextPresido:

RIGGING 2019 ELECTION IN FAVOUR OF APC IS REALLY A CONCERN TO ME WALAI. I JUST FEEL BUBU WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO RIG D ELECTION. EXCEPT GOD SAYS NO...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by UncletC: 5:43am On Nov 18, 2018
He divided Nigeria into 97% and 5% and hopes to get l00% . no wonder the crisis.

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by coconat(m): 5:49am On Nov 18, 2018
lovemydaddyland:
PRESIDENT BUHARI U ARE THE BEST EVER.THANKS 4 UR NPOWER PRORAMME. U HAVE PUT FOOD ON OUR TABLES.ATIKU AND ALL DEM PDP ARE THIEVES. AND ALL OF US IN IGBOLAND ARE VOTING BUHARI MASSIVELY TILL 2030.
. . . . BROS U GET CONSCIENCE AT ALL ABI NA D PEANUT WEY U DEY GET FROM NPOWER DEY BECLOUD YOUR SENSE OF REASONING.. I MEAN LETS TELL OURSELVES D TRUTH FOR ONCE NA. WHATS HAPNIN IN DS COUNTRY ABI NA JAZZ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by yrex01(m): 6:12am On Nov 18, 2018
coconat:
. . . . BROS U GET CONSCIENCE AT ALL ABI NA D PEANUT WEY U DEY GET FROM NPOWER DEY BECLOUD YOUR SENSE OF REASONING.. I MEAN LETS TELL OURSELVES D TRUTH FOR ONCE NA. WHATS HAPNIN IN DS COUNTRY ABI NA JAZZ..
bro it my seems peanut to but but its a big money to many. Half bread is better than puff puff. Wetin pdp have to offer that they haven't promised to offer b4 ?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by lonelydora: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2018
Buhari has since divided this country along ethnic and political lines.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by Codebrain443217: 6:28am On Nov 18, 2018
Noted

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians by Codebrain460730: 6:40am On Nov 18, 2018
Seen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sani Yakubu Gudu Kidnapped / Buhari Has A Body Double, Look Well. / Nigerian Naira Vs GHANAIAN CEDI Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.