Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) (54887 Views)

Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) / Vee Gives Neo An Early Birthday Treat On His 27th Birthday / Dr. Kelly Sampa Birthday Cake And Expensive Gifts (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by Realname: 5:16am On Nov 18, 2018
TarOrfeek:

7 Confirm you.

Take the Mgba, mi BL.

Mgba mgba tinz grin

Wise you there

*0*0

Engarde
Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by myners007: 5:32am On Nov 18, 2018
Why the No. 7? I can see some Nairaland riff raffs trying hard to identify with him when it is obvious that they can really associate with Baddest himself

1 Like

Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by cashkid: 5:54am On Nov 18, 2018
Odobaone:
These stuffs r damn expensive

grin grin grin grin u don buy am before? grin grin
Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 18, 2018
These bet scammers are becoming pushy o. Nice strategy with the money pictures, that will draw in the greedy ones.

Christmas is around the corner, money has to b made.
Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by kingvictor7: 6:32am On Nov 18, 2018
Godwin07039:
����
scammer
Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 18, 2018
Who dey check am?
Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by BeiFangLaye(m): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2018
grin not impressed
Hustle go pay
Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by Slikbae: 6:51am On Nov 18, 2018
Lmao....even the wrist watch wizkid alleged to have bought for $1m or $2m has been nowhere to be found.
paparazzi1987:
All this double standard lai decendants artists sef...

Aftet his birthday you wont see him wearing the watch again.... maybe Amadioha has collected it from him grin

Na so he bought Private Jet and 50 million car for her girl friend but the car is no where to be found again. ..

2 Likes

Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by grrr: 6:52am On Nov 18, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
He's hardworking though you can't take that from him. Always busy with tracks and tours so he has earned these over the years. Keep it up and invest properly cos life is sometimes difficult to explain o.happy Birthday to you.

Thanks "Special Adviser" Na you go tell am say hard times dey abi
Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by PenileFitness: 7:00am On Nov 18, 2018
cool.... lucky chap.
Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:03am On Nov 18, 2018
jeffizy:
Believe me, money is good. It makes life easier.

God bless us all.

Well said bro cool
Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by SocialJustice: 7:04am On Nov 18, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
He's hardworking though you can't take that from him. Always busy with tracks and tours so he has earned these over the years. Keep it up and invest properly cos life is sometimes difficult to explain o.happy Birthday to you.
Daddy's money will see him through no matter what.
Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by Amahzing(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:

Guy, play your own bet and become a billionaire na.. undecided
I tire for the guy too, upon say him format self no mature

1 Like

Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by Proflere: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2018
lovemydaddyland:
PRESIDENT BUHARI U ARE THE BEST EVER.THANKS 4 UR NPOWER PRORAMME. U HAVE PUT FOOD ON OUR TABLES.ATIKU AND ALL DEM PDP ARE THIEVES. AND ALL OF US IN IGBOLAND ARE VOTING BUHARI MASSIVELY TILL 2030.
How to recognize them PMB zombies; simple arithmetic they don't know and logical reasoning is a rocket science to them...
Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by oladele00(m): 7:14am On Nov 18, 2018
PMB, tanx so much for putting enough food on the tables of Nigerian
Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by EvelynSA(f): 7:14am On Nov 18, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
How old is this DaKIDo sef?

If it is Davido, we will not hear word again on Instagram

Someone sent u a birthday gift...

ehen? What should we do?

Should the men amongst us start baking our balls or the ladies should start grilling their breasts for your birthday?

Lol
Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by Teejay13(m): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2018
danieljoel759:
Though the birthday of the DMW boss, Davido is on the 21st of this month (November), but he is already receiving gifts, and they are very expensive ones.

First, he took to his IG page sharing his first present which was an expensive wrist watch and captioned it as "Early Bday Gift @richardmilleofficial... No cap!! Do the maths"

Not long after. another came, and it was a customized diamond necklace, it has a pendant shaped in form of a shirt written "Baddest" on it, he then captioned it as "Just picked up my new piece!!! 2nd Bday gift !!! just watch out for the 3rd Gift ! Para! Thank you @icebox"

see photos

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/11/davido-receives-expensive-early.html

Congratulations bro.
Main while Let's do business

Perfect Working Acer Aspire E1-531 Notebook Machine PC 15"

Has little dent on the Casing

|HDD : 250GB | Ram: 4GB | Processor Type : Intel Pentium(R) CPU B960 @2.20GHz | HDMI | USB X3 | Battery : 2 hours minimum | price :38,000 |

Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 18, 2018
I love that wrist watch
Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by MYHUBBY: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2018
mmadu5:
This davido boy is an idiot . Always flaunting stuffs . Must you share everything on social media . Fuckin boy . Some people just don't deserve what they have .

God bless you my brother. you took the words out of my mouth, that's why anytime any day wizkid remained the best than him

do you know this phool almost caused some people's marriage with his fake assurance then on social media lately

do I blame him, na social media dey hype him and some mumu too asslick his balls. smh
Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 7:31am On Nov 18, 2018
They must post it
Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by Teejay13(m): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2018
HP Envy m4 Notebook PC 15.6"

Note: One of the keyboard keys is out, but does not affect the performance of the keyboard.see image for more details.

| HDD : 500GB | Ram: 4GB | Processor type : Intel(R) core i5-3210M | Processor speed : 2.50GHz | 3 USB | HDMI | thumb print | keyboard light | Battery : 5-6 Hours |
Price : 60,000 | speaker by Beats audio |

Call 07038517455 for more details
Good morning and good luck to you.

Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by mayze: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2018
MYHUBBY:

God bless you my brother. you took the words out of my mouth, that's why anytime any day wizkid remained the best than him

do you know this phool almost caused some people's marriage with his fake assurance then on social media lately

do I blame him, na social media dey hype him and some mumu too asslick his balls. smh

Why giving urself headache over another person''s lifestyle?wizkid also flaunted one wrist watch he just got not quite long and the Bentley he just bought..it's their way of life just to keep u guys talking..
Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by mknigeriagreat: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2018
SocialJustice:
Daddy's money will see him through no matter what.

What of daddy was a wasteful father growing up which money will see him through?
Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2018
mmadu5:
This davido boy is an idiot . Always flaunting stuffs . Must you share everything on social media . Fuckin boy . Some people just don't deserve what they have .

Boasting of any nature, is the first refuge of the insecure, who are ever on the desperate lookout for a chance to impress others.

Still waiting to see Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, or Akilu Dangote boasting online about a toy watch, a car, or the furnishings of a hotel room.
Re: Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) by procky(f): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2018
Congrats To OBo
watch the most dangerous King Monada Malwedhe Dance Challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViDoCpWKM2E&feature=youtu.be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies / How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) / Wizkid Vs Chris Brown: Who Rocked The 'dashiki' Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.