Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE FOR FREE!! In a CHRISTIAN way!! SATAN, DEVIL KEEP OFF - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE FOR FREE!! In a CHRISTIAN way!! SATAN, DEVIL KEEP OFF (2643 Views)

Anxiety In Christianity: How To Deal With Stress And Anxiety In A Christian Way. / Trying To Open Your 3rd Eye? Read This First / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE FOR FREE!! In a CHRISTIAN way!! SATAN, DEVIL KEEP OFF by Anas09: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
efe35L:

Your a gigantic fool. So Jesus, Elijah, Peter or Paul. Even Our G.O. Dr. Daniel DK Olukoya does not see?? Grow up boy I wont reply you again
And these names harnessed their 3 eye to see into other dimensions. Bible passages ples.
Re: OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE FOR FREE!! In a CHRISTIAN way!! SATAN, DEVIL KEEP OFF by rhektor(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Anas09:

Pls.be sure to back everything you say here with Scriptures, because we Christians are bound by them. Anything without any backing from the Word is satan trying to sneak in and deceive.

I have read the Third Eye and i am a Christian. I read the Bible, The New Age Third Eye has no correlation with anything Biblical.

Let's hear you.

Ma, on this faceless forum there are too many psychos one just need to be careful. Imagine third eye in Christianity isn't this absurd?
Re: OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE FOR FREE!! In a CHRISTIAN way!! SATAN, DEVIL KEEP OFF by efe35L: 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Anas09:

Pls.be sure to back everything you say here with Scriptures, because we Christians are bound by them. Anything without any backing from the Word is satan trying to sneak in and deceive.

I have read the Third Eye and i am a Christian. I read the Bible, The New Age Third Eye has no correlation with anything Biblical.

Let's hear you.

How do you now see and hear from God? When you operating in the physical??
Re: OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE FOR FREE!! In a CHRISTIAN way!! SATAN, DEVIL KEEP OFF by efe35L: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Anas09:

Guy, Christian Third Eye? Where is Butterflyleo, Mutleylaff? Pls come o, some guy is here trying to sell occultism as Christ.

Occultism as Christ?? So prophets that see vision dont have a 6th sense?? Do not make me laugh! Genesis 32:30
So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel, saying, “For I have seen God face to face, and yet my life has been delivered.

We all have a pineal gland. Its all in us. This is no occult
Re: OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE FOR FREE!! In a CHRISTIAN way!! SATAN, DEVIL KEEP OFF by efe35L: 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kenneth4u205:
you should have shared it immediately without waiting for 7 people if you really want to save a soul . Angels in heaven rejoice over one soul .yet you waiting for seven before sharing life saving message.do you know how many people died today ?. Maybe their life would have been touch had it been you shared your message earlier on .most of us like reading without commenting on nairaland

You are very right bro. I will share my prayer points that should be prayed btw 12 to 2
Re: OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE FOR FREE!! In a CHRISTIAN way!! SATAN, DEVIL KEEP OFF by NPComplete: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Anas09:

I have a strong feeling that this guy is one of those old 3eyed monikers who registered a new account pretending to be MFM member.

He most probably is. Lol
Re: OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE FOR FREE!! In a CHRISTIAN way!! SATAN, DEVIL KEEP OFF by NPComplete: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
efe35L:

Occultism as Christ?? So prophets that see vision dont have a 6th sense?? Do not make me laugh! Genesis 32:30
So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel, saying, “For I have seen God face to face, and yet my life has been delivered.

Lol. This moronic fraud is just digging himself into a deeper hole. So because Jacob called the place Peniel so it refers to the pineal gland right? If u had anybody supporting u before u have now succeeded in alienating them. It doesn't take anything more than reading this your comment to see how foolish u are. Obviously your pineal gland isn't working. If it was u won't be so senseless cheesy
Re: OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE FOR FREE!! In a CHRISTIAN way!! SATAN, DEVIL KEEP OFF by Anas09: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
efe35L:

How do you now see and hear from God? When you operating in the physical??
Bros. If you read the Word you'd know that our Lord Jesus Christ, gives everyone whom He creates and send down here at least one Spiritual gift, from which he relates with us. That said.

I personally dream. I dream things before they happen. Lucid, vivid and detailed dreams. You can call them visions if you like. It started when i was very young. I didn't understand then. I'll dream, the dream will stick in my Head, days later, it'll happen. As it kept happening as i grew older i had to start taking them seriously.

Not so long ago, i started hearing. I can be in a very rowdy environment, and i'll hear clearly as if i was alone there. At Shiloh last Year in Canaanland, right inside the Tabernacle, as we were waiting for the impartation service to begin. The voice came asking my questions.
It was so clear, i didn't miss anything.

On the first day of Shiloh, i had prayed an Enquiry Prayer, on the last day, the answer came in form of questions. As i answered those questions, i had my answers.

The questions were about events which happened when i was in SS2. things i had forgotten.

Again, information gets downloaded into me like someone is pouring water intro a glass.

These are the ways the Divine chose to interact with me. BUT, i never sort for any of these. I never asked. never harnessed. I did nothing.

Sometimes i go for months without any hint of this. It comes on its own. It's a gift. If you do anything to have it or manipulate, i believe, it won't be coming from the Lord.

Satan is looking for who to use.

And, something you said about using it to manipulate your boss at work. This is not godly. God does not manipulate anyone.
Re: OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE FOR FREE!! In a CHRISTIAN way!! SATAN, DEVIL KEEP OFF by Anas09: 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
rhektor:

Ma, on this faceless forum there are too many psychos one just need to be careful. Imagine third eye in Christianity isn't this absurd?
We will stay with him and see it to the end.
Re: OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE FOR FREE!! In a CHRISTIAN way!! SATAN, DEVIL KEEP OFF by Anas09: 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
NPComplete:

He most probably is. Lol
We shall watch him closely. He will slip.
Re: OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE FOR FREE!! In a CHRISTIAN way!! SATAN, DEVIL KEEP OFF by Anas09: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
NPComplete:

He most probably is. Lol
We shall watch him closely. He will slip.
Re: OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE FOR FREE!! In a CHRISTIAN way!! SATAN, DEVIL KEEP OFF by Anas09: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
efe35L:

Ishilove come around. Na ya guy be dis?

Sukkot. Is this you? Hmmmm. The likeliness is so close.

Very like Sukkot to summersault scriptures right outta context.

Guy, if you even dare to connect that scripture to the third eye. I may just have to start laughing right now.

What happen between Jacob and Gabriel did not happen in another plane or dimension. it was physical, as Jacob's hip was dislocated out of joint from that encounter. He limped until he died. It was not a dream so did not require astral anything.

Pls use another Scripture.

1 Like

Re: OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE FOR FREE!! In a CHRISTIAN way!! SATAN, DEVIL KEEP OFF by Anas09: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
NPComplete:

Lol. This moronic fraud is just digging himself into a deeper hole. So because Jacob called the place Peniel so it refers to the pineal gland right? If u had anybody supporting u before u have now succeeded in alienating them. It doesn't take anything more than reading this your comment to see how foolish u are. Obviously your pineal gland isn't working. If it was u won't be so senseless cheesy
Go easy on the guy. Don't chase him out of here so soon. Let's have some fun. lolzzzz.

I didn't even catch the pineal location/ Pineal gland angle. imaoooo
Re: OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE FOR FREE!! In a CHRISTIAN way!! SATAN, DEVIL KEEP OFF by efe35L: 12:05am On Nov 19, 2018
Anas09:

Bros. If you read the Word you'd know that our Lord Jesus Christ, gives everyone whom He creates and send down here at least one Spiritual gift, from which he relates with us. That said.

I personally dream. I dream things before they happen. Lucid, vivid and detailed dreams. You can call them visions if you like. It started when i was very young. I didn't understand then. I'll dream, the dream will stick in my Head, days later, it'll happen. As it kept happening as i grew older i had to start taking them seriously.

Not so long ago, i started hearing. I can be in a very rowdy environment, and i'll hear clearly as if i was alone there. At Shiloh last Year in Canaanland, right inside the Tabernacle, as we were waiting for the impartation service to begin. The voice came asking my questions.
It was so clear, i didn't miss anything.

On the first day of Shiloh, i had prayed an Enquiry Prayer, on the last day, the answer came in form of questions. As i answered those questions, i had my answers.

The questions were about events which happened when i was in SS2. things i had forgotten.

Again, information gets downloaded into me like someone is pouring water intro a glass.

These are the ways the Divine chose to interact with me. BUT, i never sort for any of these. I never asked. never harnessed. I did nothing.

Sometimes i go for months without any hint of this. It comes on its own. It's a gift. If you do anything to have it or manipulate, i believe, it won't be coming from the Lord.

Satan is looking for who to use.

And, something you said about using it to manipulate your boss at work. This is not godly. God does not manipulate anyone.

Baba you know what! Your close. Your third eye is about to open. Having lucid dreams, seeing colours and having a clairvoyant capability is a major function of the third eye! Nice bro. But God told me u need to develop it. He loves you and wants you to work in his vineyard! He has been knocking but SIN is still in you. I can help you develop this and watch ur self become a millionaire in 2019. I am dead serious. I will give you some midnight prayers and Psalms. You own case easy gan cos ur third eye is not closed. All you need to do it tap from heavenlies direct. So devil wont be stealing from you cos you still live in SIN.

Is there nothing too hard for God? He is a jealous God and needs ur total dedication before u possess ur possessions in Christ Jesus. Hit me up. I love you
Re: OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE FOR FREE!! In a CHRISTIAN way!! SATAN, DEVIL KEEP OFF by efe35L: 6:03am On Nov 19, 2018
grin

Re: OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE FOR FREE!! In a CHRISTIAN way!! SATAN, DEVIL KEEP OFF by NPComplete: 6:32am On Nov 19, 2018
Fraud.
Re: OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE FOR FREE!! In a CHRISTIAN way!! SATAN, DEVIL KEEP OFF by efe35L: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin unlimited power Bleep Satan grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

King Kong Movie Reveals Flat Earth with Firmament (dome) / The Mystery Of Thanksgiving / I Have An Addiction. Please Help!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.