Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,288 members, 7,867,761 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) (45829 Views)

P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by icogb: 2:58am On Nov 19, 2018
bestdudes:
did I insult? Do u have proof to your own claim aside rumours peddled around. Those guy are next after my village, as in next town after mine. I never insulted you and since u mentioned it,now fork off!
You insulted me nd you knw dat. Atleast you could have made your arguements without adding dat last line or you thnk we re mates bc I addressed you wif "guy"?As for your village being next to theirs, dats not enof reason nd while you may have your "facts" from rumours, some of us don't. Btw, you don't bc you thnk dis is a faceless forum, think you can insult pple nd go scot free. I worth my onions in d bush nd I'ld prove dat to you.
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by NotBeenPaid: 6:37am On Nov 19, 2018
dammypat:
There is light at the end of every dark tunnel bro, God will surely remember you,dont worry! Be happy! Happy birthday to you.

Thanks so much Dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App / Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends / DSS Recaptures Nollywood Actress On Death Row Who Escaped From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.