Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) (909 Views)

People That Get Jobs Without Connections And Work Experiences How Did You Do It? / What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? / Get Loan Of Up To 1 Million Naria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2018
Dont let me deny the fact that some Nigerians are stinkly rich or should i say wealthy . These people worked for thier money.
Even Yahoo guy nodey sleep cool... Crypto boy always searching Politicians 14hours in shrines cool pastors shouting just for you to pay tithes shocked Drug dealers panicking at the Airport exit shocked shocked
Now that God blesses you more than others either genuinely or otherwise lets us come together to render some help.

we have opened this thread to look out for people who are willing to be saved out of poverty from your hearty attention.

The rules are very simple

For business startups

1. Name the business you want to start.
2 your location
3 location of business
4 Amount Needed.
5 contact

For job seekers
1. Type of job needed (including babysitting cleaner etc)
2 Qualifications (no qualifications dont worry)
3 location
4 contact

If you have criteria of rendering your own Help please dont hesitate to post.

We still have good Heart Nigerians.... Share this thread... You might be saving a life from deep poverty
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 18, 2018
You did not put the contact to send it to
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by theunnamed: 8:01am On Nov 18, 2018
This is a nice innovation.

I need a job

Delivery personnel/ dispatch rider... Or any part time job
Ssce
Ikeja
azakaisaac@gmail.com
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by Pierocash(m): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2018
[sub][/sub[url][/url].....

1 Like

Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by McCoy662(m): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2018
Business name: computer service center Location: Ebonyi Amount: 300k but I have 120k 07080253673 newtonj328@gmail.com
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 18, 2018
Business name: Barber's saloon
Amount : 100k
smartabelawu@gmail.com
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by pastie(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2018
I live in Adamawa state, Yola precisely.

I'm open to any legitimate business proposal.
Those making it didn't fall from above,
come let's discus way out.

whatsapp: 0 8 0 637 22998
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2018
this is really nice. Weldone op...
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by NOTGOINGDOWN(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2018
1 phone accessories
2 oshodi
3 oshodi
4 100,000
5 marshaltoons@gmail.com
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by ChocolateBunny: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2018
Business name: To buy Bitcoin and Invest

Amount : 50k-100k
Email: Tola4zedon@gmail.com

I also need a job
Bsc holder
Administrative position/Customer care representative
Ikeja Lagos
Tola4zedon@gmail.com

I pray I find my helper
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by costlybabe10: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2018
I'm in Uyo, akwa ibom state Want to go into animal feeds location is Uyo Feeds(starter,layer mash, finisher, etc) Vaccines Getting a shop will be around 75k Starting will require a capital of 300k so I need roughly 400k My email abigail.antai@yahoo.com
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by costlybabe10: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2018
I'm in Uyo, akwa ibom state Want to go into animal feeds location is Uyo Feeds(starter,layer mash, finisher, etc) Vaccines Getting a shop will be around 75k Starting will require a capital of 300k so I need roughly 400k My email abigail.antai@yahoo.com
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by theoneJabulani(m): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2018
1) Bet9ja shop 2) Lagos 3) Lagos 4) 650,000 Naira 5) 07012142034
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by theoneJabulani(m): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2018
1) Bet9ja shop 2) Lagos 3) Lagos 4) 650,000 Naira 5) 07012142034
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by beulah75: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2018
I have an LPO to supply agro product to a company, I will be very grateful if I can get help here to fund the project, your money will be refund to you immediately when I receive the pay on delivery. Kindly Whatsapp me on 07016729436. Thanks
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by lizzychom: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2018
For job seekers
1.Type of job: Administration officer
2 Qualifications :BA Public Administration
3 location:Kaduna
4 contact:08068310830/esheris@yahoo.com
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by jany(f): 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
Have you gotten one?

I need a dispatch rider
theunnamed:
This is a nice innovation.

I need a job

Delivery personnel/ dispatch rider... Or any part time job
Ssce
Ikeja
azakaisaac@gmail.com
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by theunnamed: 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
jany:
Have you gotten one?

I need a dispatch rider

i'm currently in a job, but i wouldn't mind a part time gig

thanks
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by chiboyjohn: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nice thread
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by hapinesy: 11:05am On Feb 14, 2019
Type of job: Accountant
Qualification: Bsc, ACA
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by captainking(m): 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Pierocash:
Unisex salon

Port Harcourt

that is my proposal.

I will be happy to get the assistance before December
Is your business registered.? Have you gotten the loan?
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by Pasako(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=atdeejay post=73071576]Dont let me deny the fact that some Nigerians are stinkly rich or should i say wealthy . These people worked for thier money.
Even Yahoo guy nodey sleep cool... Crypto boy always searching Politicians 14hours in shrines cool pastors shouting just for you to pay tithes shocked Drug dealers panicking at the Airport exit shocked shocked
Now that God blesses you more than others either genuinely or otherwise lets us come together to render some help.

we have opened this thread to look out for people who are willing to be saved out of poverty from your hearty attention.

The rules are very simple

For business startups

1. Name the business you want to start.
2 your location
3 location of business
4 Amount Needed.
5 contact

1. Dopah shoe's
2. Jalingo, taraba state
3. Taraba state university main gate jalingo
4. 200000
5. dopahpasako.james@gmail.com, 08168734036
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by honestpoju: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
Food joint. I am a chef ( continental, fries, chicken, burgers)
Akoka Lagos
To start asap
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by Nkirudav: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
1. BUSINESS: Mini-importation

2. LOCATION: Owerri

3.LOCATION: Owerri

4. AMOUNT: 100k

6. CONTACT: 08135801024. maduqueendalinenkiruka@gmail.com

I also need a lecturing job or administrative job, am a graduate of political Science. I have more.than seven years teaching experience.
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by Nkirudav: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nkirudav:
1. BUSINESS: Mini-importation

2. LOCATION: Owerri

3.LOCATION: Owerri

4. AMOUNT: 100k

6. CONTACT: 08135801024. maduqueendalinenkiruka@gmail.com

I also need a lecturing job or administrative job, am a graduate of political Science. I have more.than seven years teaching experience.

I will also appreciate a loan, I have a land for collateral.
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by igho9: 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
Registered Biz Name: Higee Global Concept
Capital: N2.5m
I'll appreciate if I could get genuine investors to share my proposal with.
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by Mercito: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
BUSINESS - MINI IMPORTATION AND INTERNSHIP ON WEB PROGRAMMING (I HAVE AN IDEA ON HTML, CSS AND PHP ALREADY)

LOCATION - IBADAN

AMOUNT FOR MINI IMPORTATION - 100K

CONTACT - francismercit@gmail.com
Re: Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) by trevorhorace(m): 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
REAL ESTATE Sales and Investment

money will be invested in marketing

100k to 200k to be paid in 3 months

guaranteed money back cos a single sale will yield.

phone :081 012 2 783 5

(1) (Reply)

Management Sciences For Health (MSH) Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Maid Needed / Get This Professional Certification Course @ Awoof Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.