Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

How To Make Your Teen Child Your Friend And Discuss Sex Www.marylouiseonline.c - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Make Your Teen Child Your Friend And Discuss Sex Www.marylouiseonline.c (420 Views)

Provocative Dressing Www.marylouiseonline.com / Parents Be Watchful Over Your Girl Child /www.marylouiseonline.com / Single Parents Https://www.marylouiseonline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Teen Child Your Friend And Discuss Sex Www.marylouiseonline.c by marielou(f): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2018
Sex is a pleasurable act done with ones partner in love and in marriage. Today, what we see around is enough to make every parent scared for their teenage children. My son who is not even 12 years was telling me about condoms the other day and I was truly surprised. At the same time, I was not too surprised because our children are exposed and bombarded with sex news through social media, music videos lyrics and films.

The fact of the matter is that the message passed to them is wrong. As parents with teen children we are dealing daily with our children’s personality conflict. It’s a very a difficult age for the child who is trying to know his/her body and feelings, and for the parent who is trying to inculcate some measure of discipline, because that is the age that the girl child is comparing herself to her mother, wants freedom, and has started having sexual feelings. The body is rapidly changing – breasts growing, hair in the armpit and pubic place etc. For the girl child, it is a particularly confusing period.

Rebellious age

At this age, they are very rebellious. Therefore, to prevent the teen child from getting his/her information of sex and other information from friends and the public , we as parents must apply patience with them, draw them closer to us, avoid exchanging words with them, be present and discuss their day with them. It’s during this daily discussion that you will discuss sex. And it should not just be about sex between a man and woman, even woman to woman sexual relationship should be discussed. Yes ooh, you must discuss with them that some women will also want sex with them

Why You should educate your child about sex

Re: How To Make Your Teen Child Your Friend And Discuss Sex Www.marylouiseonline.c by Forreellinc: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2018
grin wanna swear your teenage daughter off sex
1. Lock her up at home all day
2. Buy her ugly clothes
3.Tell her how ugly she is everyday
4.kick her ass whenever you see her even as much as look at a dude
grin she will thank you for it

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Young Mum: Co – Sleeping With My Baby / 3D Wall Panel And Wall Paper / Man Offers £240,000 Whoever Marries His 26-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.