Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

INEC Confirms Tambuwal As Sokoto PDP Governorship Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Confirms Tambuwal As Sokoto PDP Governorship Candidate (18200 Views)

PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies / 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer / Sokoto Assembly Confirms Tambuwal’s Commissioners [see Lists Here] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Confirms Tambuwal As Sokoto PDP Governorship Candidate by muhsain299(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
alsudan:
And Aliyu who is despised in Sokoto for being Wamakos bit.ch would win right? How about Gandollar, man is already done for. And that's why I emphasized Governorship. We Northerners are far more politically enlightened to allow these Governors ride on the back of Buhari to power again. Buhari will win the North West, but most of the Governors won't be returning, you can take that to the Bank.
my predictions
Apc would Win Sokoto
pdp Zamfara
Kano All that i know is that Ganduje is going to lose
kaduna El rufai but with a Slim Margin
Re: INEC Confirms Tambuwal As Sokoto PDP Governorship Candidate by cardoctor(m): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Chopping continues
Re: INEC Confirms Tambuwal As Sokoto PDP Governorship Candidate by famology(m): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
Tambuwal is running from pillar to pole,he must be politically confused right now.After the 2019 elections, he would be looking for what hit him.

1 Like

Re: INEC Confirms Tambuwal As Sokoto PDP Governorship Candidate by Joevics(m): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
modath:

You don't win elections by social media likes, one dey sense go find una , not any day soon though...

On Topic
Tambuwal won't retain his seat... He knows it, after election, he'd go for reconciliation & restitution..
Election isn't won on social media, yet you guys are masturbating about fake online polls. Smhh.
Re: INEC Confirms Tambuwal As Sokoto PDP Governorship Candidate by nzeobi(m): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
alsudan:
Sokoto, Zamfara, Kaduna and Kano already in the bag for governorship, that's only from the North West. The 2019 elections is sure gonna leave many incapacitated.
pdp will do better in jigawa than in kano.
Re: INEC Confirms Tambuwal As Sokoto PDP Governorship Candidate by Antipob777(f): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Whether Tambuwal is confirmed or not, he is goner. Tambuwal is an illiteracy and not wordy of being a leader.

A man who can't spoke a good English or mades a good speech.

He can't won sokoto state. Tambuwal can only won election in the Republic of Biafra

2 Likes

Re: INEC Confirms Tambuwal As Sokoto PDP Governorship Candidate by olusipimp(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
NaijaMutant:
The game changer grin

The once Northern block vote for Buhari has now been divided grin

Even if buhari wins the north, it will be by an insignificant margin.

South East and South South are already on lock down for Atiku grin

The south west may be burnt if they don't choose wisely undecided
Ode
Re: INEC Confirms Tambuwal As Sokoto PDP Governorship Candidate by emejaph: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
[quote authorThats good
=aolawale025 post=73081905]Good for him[/quote] that is good
Re: INEC Confirms Tambuwal As Sokoto PDP Governorship Candidate by Ahmad4452(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
I can bet my last penny Aminu Tambuwal (Mattawale) will lose the election to Aliyu Wammako.. Want to argue abt it, ave gah video proof.. Or better still come to Sokoto
Re: INEC Confirms Tambuwal As Sokoto PDP Governorship Candidate by Bennycollins: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
I don't get it, you got a video proof of an election that is yet to hold? Iso Tambuwal contesting the governorship with Wammako?? Senseless talk.
Ahmad4452:
I can bet my last penny Aminu Tambuwal (Mattawale) will lose the election to Aliyu Wammako.. Want to argue abt it, ave gah video proof.. Or better still come to Sokoto
Re: INEC Confirms Tambuwal As Sokoto PDP Governorship Candidate by Ahmad4452(m): 7:00am On Nov 19, 2018
Bennycollins:
I don't get it, you got a video proof of an election that is yet to hold? Iso Tambuwal contesting the governorship with Wammako?? Senseless talk.
Well since you dumb brain won't allow you reason well than to rants here.. Keep it up.. Next plz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) / DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities / Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.