Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

What Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k (364 Views)

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k by funkmrflexxx: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2018
What Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k and see profit in a few months.
Preferably an online business
Suggestions are Highly Needed
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k by moneyadulttube: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2018
check my signature
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k by Bionica: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
I don't know about online business but I suggest you invest in any FMCG busiimportantly, it will ess that has to do with food drinks or daily need household products.
This will bring you daily money, provide at least 10% profit weekly and very importantly keep your capital intact.

Here are many small businesses you can do with even half this capital and without a shop.

For new investors I always advise that you test the waters with only half of your capital before taking a plunge.
Good luck.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k by Pierocash(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
I [size=8pt][img[url]]will give u 20% of that money every month if u are interested in investing into the forex market. I trade gold ,crude oil,currency, etc.

Contact me if u are interested 08167547302
[/img][/url]

(1) (Reply)

Keke Rider Needed In Aba / , / Whatsapp Bulk Sender Or Email Marketing, Which Is More Effective ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.