Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

ANSU Graduate Slumps & Dies Shortly After Collecting NYSC Call-Up Letter - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ANSU Graduate Slumps & Dies Shortly After Collecting NYSC Call-Up Letter (22441 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies In Delta State (photos) / Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) / Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANSU Graduate Slumps & Dies Shortly After Collecting NYSC Call-Up Letter by Heineken(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
jantofubu:
Rip... God give his family the strength to bear the loss...

His story is synonymous to a rat that dies on a bag of rice... It not hunger that killed it..
Its happiness overdose
this talk touched me
Re: ANSU Graduate Slumps & Dies Shortly After Collecting NYSC Call-Up Letter by santopelele(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
DIKE ALAA, REST IN PEACE
Re: ANSU Graduate Slumps & Dies Shortly After Collecting NYSC Call-Up Letter by eventsms(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Download students project topics and materials online via www.researchs.com.ng .
Re: ANSU Graduate Slumps & Dies Shortly After Collecting NYSC Call-Up Letter by Bukasint(f): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
If only we can include CPR and how to do it in our secondary and university curriculum. Things will get better most of this deaths would have been averted if only majority of Nigerians that knows how to do Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation.
I just wish they include this as a course in our university system as a special elective that all will be tutored on how it's being done and students must pass the course.

1 Like

Re: ANSU Graduate Slumps & Dies Shortly After Collecting NYSC Call-Up Letter by deebrownneymar: 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
Village people ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANSU Graduate Slumps & Dies Shortly After Collecting NYSC Call-Up Letter by Stanweezy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
I can't believe another thing like this is happening in the school I finished from 2014....RIP bro I remembered how my town guy died in 2014 from that same Geology department...i don't want to believe something is wrong with that department because his death is a misery to us... Some one that was sent to buy something by a lecturer at a point he start to misbehave the next tin broda collapse and was rushed to our ladies ihiala where he was pronounced dead
Re: ANSU Graduate Slumps & Dies Shortly After Collecting NYSC Call-Up Letter by gossipmama(f): 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
We are unnecessarily religious and that's what kiils us in this country. Faith without good works is dead! embarassed
Re: ANSU Graduate Slumps & Dies Shortly After Collecting NYSC Call-Up Letter by donbenie(m): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ovofresh:

This situation is beyond congential... Why did it happen when he was collecting the letter?

RIP!

Check My Signature, If You Need Fresh Maxbounty Accounts
Not everything is spiritual,like the story disclosed he had a history of such ailment.. shocked
Re: ANSU Graduate Slumps & Dies Shortly After Collecting NYSC Call-Up Letter by Mitchsin(f): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
ehhmah:
shocked

Summary of this sermon:

Never

Ever...

under-estimate Village People..

Chei.. May this type of situation not occur in our respective lives angry shocked
Amen
Re: ANSU Graduate Slumps & Dies Shortly After Collecting NYSC Call-Up Letter by Hamilton1(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
Village Attackers
Re: ANSU Graduate Slumps & Dies Shortly After Collecting NYSC Call-Up Letter by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
I know am a bit selfish, but I just cant say am busy when someone is really sick & needs a ride to the hospital, even if he is leaking blood I go help am. I always like to volunteer for this kind stuff, in fact if I become a multi millionaire I will just go hospital once in a while and pay some people bills.

Just because it makes feel good grin

R.I.P young Man
Re: ANSU Graduate Slumps & Dies Shortly After Collecting NYSC Call-Up Letter by frozen70(f): 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ooh my goodness, thank you guys for the frantic efforts you made to save his life

For the guy,
rip,
anxiety and tension would have triggered his crisis

Most people walking around are having one sickness or the other

If anyone had beaten him, they will put the blame on that person
Re: ANSU Graduate Slumps & Dies Shortly After Collecting NYSC Call-Up Letter by Cheesesom: 3:51am On Nov 19, 2018
Awol1:
Why did he slump just the moment he got the call up letter? Coincidence?

Things like this leave me wondering if there are not forces in life.

what is ds wan sayin
Re: ANSU Graduate Slumps & Dies Shortly After Collecting NYSC Call-Up Letter by AdeFisayomi(f): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2018
Not everything is spiritual and this is not a heart condition.
Epilepsy is a central nervous system (neurological) disorder in which brain activity becomes abnormal, causing seizures or periods of unusual behavior, sensations, and sometimes loss of awareness.
He should have gotten medical attention when he was hit on the head.
This is a very backward country.
Re: ANSU Graduate Slumps & Dies Shortly After Collecting NYSC Call-Up Letter by famzynet: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
He probably got suffocated by the saliva and tongue blocking his airway. Those first attenders who got to him first could have maybe saved him by positioning him by his side and not back and ensuring his airway is free( using his clothes to wipe of saliva ). Spending time to pray for him while doing nothing probably caused him his life. Religion has made some people so ignorant. Many that would have been saved have died while people pray for them instead of rendering first Aid

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Reasons Your Period Might Be Delayed Apart From Pregnancy. / Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire / He Cant Go Second Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.