Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Can A Man Be Born With Weak Erection And Quick Ejaculation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Man Be Born With Weak Erection And Quick Ejaculation (444 Views)

Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain / How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man Be Born With Weak Erection And Quick Ejaculation by saleslagos381: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
You are created as a man to have strong erection, last longer during sex, be fertile. Any abnormality in your sexual performance is as a result of changes in your body system. This changes affect your hormones preventing you from having a good sexual life.Weak erection, Quick ejaculation, low sperm count are not diseases rather symptoms of body malfunction.

How do i become normal again?
Well by using our products with a constant follow-up by us on your immediate health improvement;

Aloe Vera Plus Bitters Aloes: to improve my body metabolism, reduce my blood sugar and alcohol level.
Herblin Complex Herbal Tea and Phyto Bliss Herbal Tea: to correct my disrupted hormones responsible for my sexual vitality.
Phyil Fresh Herbal Tea: eliminates stress and fatigue, boost my mental activity so i can enjoy sex.
Mascum Herbal pride: to remove those undesirable symptoms giving me a hard rock erection, a high sex stamina and a high sperm count.

As an expert in solving men sexual challenges, we assure you will become normal again sexually enjoying and satisfying yourself and your love partner. Become Independent of sexual enhancement drugs. Contact us and get well now!

Call: 08169174251
Nation-Wide delivery

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Alpha Meta. / Candida Cure(herbal Preferably) Please Suggest / problem solved.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.