Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! (2675 Views)

Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi / Tradermoni Recipent Claimed #8000 Was Paid Instead Of #10000 (pix) / Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by bluegrass07: 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
I'm totally disappointed at Osibanjo and Buhari.

Is this not pure vote buying from the government?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by bluegrass07: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
So if I don't have a PVC number yet, I won't benefit? This is terrible

3 Likes

Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Sleekydee(m): 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
2019 recruitment exercise... Kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by SarkinYarki: 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Osinabnjo should one day be tried and jailed for this brazen abuse of Nigerian electoral laws by openly using tax payers monies to openly purchase votes in broad daylight like Akamu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Donelli: 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
Let's wait for the defenders of the universe administration to come and educate us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by hucienda: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
If you don't have, the 'sharing' would not get to you.

It's only if an opposition party takes over that everyone would know the extent of corruption going on at the moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by MrAJQ(m): 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
TradiMoni did not require filling of any form.
Except if someone want to extort money from you.

I repeat TradeMoni require no form, if you doubt it ask market women who got the money.

PDP are bunch of tale evil fabricators, they hate the little the poor are getting from the government.

They hate N-Power, they hate TradeMoni, they hate school feeding program, they hate Abacha loots been returned to the poor masses, they hate pensioners been paid, they hate one Nigeria. they want Biafra, they hate Boko haram been defeated.

And they want us to vote for them, meanwhile I reject it in Jesus name.

I reject in the name of almighty Allah

9 Likes

Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
MrAJQ:

I repeat TradeMoni require no form, if you doubt it ask market women who got the money.

PDP are bunch of tale evil fabricators, they hate the little the poor are getting from the government.

They hate N-Power, they hate TradeMoni, they hate school feeding program, they hate Abacha loots been returned to the poor masses, they hate pensioners been paid, they hate one Nigeria. they want Biafra, they hate Boko haram been defeated.

As that answered the question posted by op? Why is P.V.C there in the first place?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by MrAJQ(m): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
asuustrike1:

As that answered the question posted by op? Why is P.V.C there in the first place?

Is it hard for you to understand that the form was fabricated?

I benefitted from Tradermoni, I registered many people and many market women benefited through my registration, all this without requirements to fill any form.

Those registering people might use different method, because we make #200 per registrations, so anyone can use any means but PVC is never part of the requirements

3 Likes

Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
MrAJQ:

I benefitted from Tradermoni, I registered many people and many market women benefited through my registration, all this without requirements to fill any form.

Those registering people might use different method, because we make #200 per registrations, so anyone can use any means but PVC is never part of the requirements
Do you evidence to back this claim so as to refute what op posted?

3 Likes

Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by MrAJQ(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
asuustrike1:
Do you evidence to back this claim so as to refute what op posted?
Gush.
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Omeokachie: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Since pastor started going to clubs and having strippers snap pictures with him (maybe after some lap dance), everything about him has done nothing but bring ridicule to his faith.

Pastor don backslide teytey grin

3 Likes

Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by TrueLEADER: 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
Each and everyone of us knows that After election, TraderMoni will stop.

This is the first time that presidency is using Nigerian money to buy votes in the open.....

2 Likes

Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Oludayo123: 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
MrAJQ:

how are u doing your registration ,have registered with 2 or more people without any respond over 2 weeks. any way forward.

1 Like

Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
MrAJQ:

Gush.
Provide evidence to refute op's claim. Don't forget millions are viewing this post worldwide
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Splashme: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
Everything about this govt is a scam
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
MrAJQ:

are you blind? a fact was presented u n r still arguing, npower can't sustain a married youth, nevertheless we need an alternative to pdp n apc
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by duality(m): 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
MrAJQ:

The ones collecting PVC details and phone numbers in my area claiming that Osinbajo is giving them money are doing what?
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Splashme: 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
This should be on the Home page.
Nigerians are treated as trash.

I'm very sure after the elections everything about Tradermoni will seize
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by bluegrass07: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
Is this right?

Why do they need the PVC number?
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by MrAJQ(m): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
duality:

The ones collecting PVC details and phone numbers in my area claiming that Osinbajo is giving them money are doing what?

I just said people use different methods for registration. But the FG require no form

1 Like

Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by CharleyBright(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wow. So it is actually true that they require Pvc to acquire the loan.
It wouldnt be out of place to say that the Trader Moni scheme is totally political. The Timing is absolutely wrong.
Am almost certain that the Buhari govt wouldnt see any need for this scheme after the elections.
VP Osibanjo is indeed a fraud.
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Ruddyman(m): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
MrAJQ:

How do one register for it?
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by MrAJQ(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ruddyman:

How do one register for it?

The only thing they ask for is your name, phone number and passport for those in the market

Those of us doing it side way Will require your name, phone number, account number and passport.

Once Osinbajo visit your state and you're yet to receive your money you're most likely not get it

2 Likes

Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by 7lives: 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
asuustrike1:

Which form are you talking about?, Phone number and bank account is all it takes to get trade moni.
If you fill form na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by ednut1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
Fake form. Even if pvc number was collected. Dem go force u vote buhari ni

1 Like

Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Rilwayne001: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
bluegrass07:
I'm totally disappointed at Osibanjo and Buhari.
Is this not pure vote buying from the government?

Odious propaganda from odious PDP undecided

1 Like

Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
MrAJQ:

My friend shut Up

Where did the op mention The opposition party or are you blind

Your defense is weak... Why am i seeing the request for pvc number in that form...

Stop saying there is no form for the program.. It's a pathetic lie
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by LadyExcellency: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
MrAJQ:

What do you mean? Is trademoni not a loan payable whenable?

Pay the initial loan and qualify for bigger loan. How can you pay back a loan without documentation?

@topic

Nothing wrong with requiring a voter ID, it's just for identification. It just the most basic ID with low income earners.
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
MrAJQ:

Did I hear you say fabricated?
This is a form I say with my own very eyes some months ago, just didn't realize then that the loads of questions of for a reason.
Nevertheless, no matter the propaganda, babu is going home to rest come 2019.

Let a man fit for the job take over..
Atikulated2019

1 Like

Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Ibegtodiffer: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
Yet they keep on denying it. This kind of PDP Royal opposition tire me.
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Ruddyman(m): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
MrAJQ:

The only thing they ask for is your name, phone number and passport for those in the market

Those of us doing it side way Will require your name, phone number, account number and passport.

Once Osinbajo visit your state and you're yet to receive your money you're most likely not get it

hmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare / Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked / Confusion As Osinbajo, Gambari’s Roles Clash At Emir Of Kano’s Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.