Stats: 3,152,945 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits (46928 Views)

Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by selfemployed(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

This lady here,
Is the one mistake Peter has made in all of his life.

A mistake that will come back to haunt him if he doesn't retrace his steps.

The worst thing any son can do to his mom is to flout her dying wish.
You must reap what you sow.
These kids will grow up not to respect Peter. They'd only take instructions from their mom Lola.

It's not a curse, it is just karma.

Does it mean you do not appreciate this beautiful and happy family?

What's the essence of marriage if not for love and happiness?

But to you it seems the essence is to obey your mom, your siblings and your tradition, and then live in bondage.

I've always looked forward to reading your comments. But think about this one more carefully.

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by Bannylove13: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Zico5:

So in other words, he made mistake by marrying a Yoruba woman. u mean he supposed to obey his mum not to marry where his peace and rest of mind is. I pray u are not consumed by ur hatred cos I don't see the difference between Yoruba and Igbo. probably only language and tradition.

So now..he's having peace and rest of mind?

Type with sense..

Not sentiments

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by Zico5(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bannylove13:

So now..he's having peace and rest of mind?

Type with sense..

Not sentiments
U are the one that need to respond with common sense cos I have never seen where Peter posted on-line that he has no peace of mind. maybe u are living with them. somehow to u guys

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
See jogs
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by stevio(m): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
My friend will you sharrapp,you dey live with them,watz your problem wit all the shading sad?
NwaAmaikpe:

This lady here, is the one mistake Peter has made in all of his life.

These kids will grow up not to respect Peter. They'd
scorn him and make him weep. They'd only take instructions from their mom Lola.
Then he will know the pain his mom feels in her grave.

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by smithyemy: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Sometimes, I wonder why some people here in this platform refused to grow up. But, I can only help myself by pin pointing to their lack of adequate education and exposure that makes them wail, slander and criticize innocent people unnecessarily. Here in Europe where I base :you will see many yorubas accommodating ibos for years even my wife (who is a yoruba)ve help so many ibos. She accomodated them for years and she still help them to get their papers and they ve eventually settle down here in UK. Also, I will want the ibos to ask their brothers and sisters that live in UK, if yorubas have not been helping them. Also, my surprise is that ibos here are very friendly to yorubas. Maybe bcoz of the high population of yoruba in the UK.in a nutshell I realize that tribalism only exist among those that base in Nigeria. Finally, I will like to conclude by saying : parents should give their children to marry from any choice of their own and stop antagonizing and persecuting innocent children.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by nokatakata: 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
just look how gorgeous a woman and her children look. you see that lil boy there is a bunch of talent. plays football, sings and has great dance skills just like his father. While Peter and Lola and building good relationship with people and making good money, they two envious ,tribal MFs Paul and Jude are busy hating,gossiping and throwing useless shades online.

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by esty57(f): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
oloriLFC:
Pretty woman and lovely children. Happy family. BTW Lord, you know I want a female child, just one. These boys that surrounds me ehn!
God will surely grant you your heart desires

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by mimee9(f): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
beautiful family
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by marvinsync(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
Josh2x:
Wonderful family
There is money There is love The children are handsome & beautiful
Perfect example of a good family planning kiss

we want both
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by wickedworld: 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
Chai, peter all this hared u are getting from ur brothers dem be envy o.

U shine pass them na. Pls just keep ur head straight and dont let their hared get to ur family.

Paul family can not stand ur beautiful family na even jude.

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by foremost55(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by layeenka(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Don't be stupid please! undecided

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by chuwubuikem(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
Love over everything
Strong love
Strong unity
Strong family
all and forever
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by KingBaba1(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

oga comot there, Aside the fact that u are infusing tribal sentiments into this issue, Peter is an adult and knows what is good for him. it's only in Africa that parents will be dictating for their adult son or daughter. Try and Google Ghanian player Asamoah Gyan divorce issue at the moment, and Asamoah is even blaming his mother for choosing that woman for him to marry. . .don't force your children to do somethings, especially when they are in adulthood, E.g Telling them to study pharmacy against his or her wish. peace

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by Onyiido: 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
judedave181:
shallow thinking. Stop watching igbo movie, it's affecting u real life.
Gbam!

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

STFU! You tribalistic mudafuking bigot. You just come here to judge matter you don't know anything about from your rotten bigotry mind. Why you people from that side always full of hate and discriminating against others. You're a low key tribalistic bigot. After reading your comments many times, one can easily detect how bigotry you are.

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by meccuno: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
wow
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by Royzevic(m): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
And the real MVP of this news is Nwaamaipe...
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by cozykozy: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

E no go better for their mama in the grave...wic kain mumu talk be this self...
I think you need to kolet best mumu award of the year for this...
Abeg wait make I check your picture....

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by kasim155: 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe is just nothing but a tribal bigot. What concerns u with them or are u their family member. please go to d market and buy some sense.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by kasim155: 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

This lady here, is the one mistake Peter has made in all of his life. A mistake that will come back to haunt him if he doesn't retrace his steps.
You must reap what you sow. These kids will grow up not to respect Peter. They'd scorn him and make him weep. They'd only take instructions from their mom Lola. Then he will know the pain his mom feels in her grave.
Sharap there. Ur post is just as senseless as u are.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by kasim155: 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

This lady here, is the one mistake Peter has made in all of his life. A mistake that will come back to haunt him if he doesn't retrace his steps.
You must reap what you sow. These kids will grow up not to respect Peter. They'd scorn him and make him weep. They'd only take instructions from their mom Lola. Then he will know the pain his mom feels in her grave.
Sharap there. Ur post is just as senseless as u are.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by Awesome350(m): 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=73090057] shocked

take a look at ur name I hope u know what means incase u don't know, it means #dont_judge...am not surprise actually only hoping u finally make it to heaven.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by chiedozie198100: 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
where is the man of the house in all these loving up pics?
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by Shinapraise(m): 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

shut the Bleep up so
He should obey his mom at the expense of this happiness abi shio who made psquare without Lola omotayo's effort now that you people have rode on the cart of an horse u are now tarnishing the image of an horse God is watching you in 4D
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by fortunechy(m): 12:07am On Nov 19, 2018
God bless this family...
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by Ibisodagogo(f): 12:49am On Nov 19, 2018
they are very nice pictures
such beautiful children
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by nagalee(m): 12:54am On Nov 19, 2018
Very beautiful woman
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by davidif: 2:57am On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

You do know that parents aren't always right? They are humans and their judgement could be clouded by their biases and prejudices and not logic or common sense.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by davidif: 3:04am On Nov 19, 2018
smithyemy:
Sometimes, I wonder why some people here in this platform refused to grow up. But, I can only help myself by pin pointing to their lack of adequate education and exposure that makes them wail, slander and criticize innocent people unnecessarily. Here in Europe where I base :you will see many yorubas accommodating ibos for years even my wife (who is a yoruba)ve help so many ibos. She accomodated them for years and she still help them to get their papers and they ve eventually settle down here in UK. Also, I will want the ibos to ask their brothers and sisters that live in UK, if yorubas have not been helping them. Also, my surprise is that ibos here are very friendly to yorubas. Maybe bcoz of the high population of yoruba in the UK.in a nutshell I realize that tribalism only exist among those that base in Nigeria. Finally, I will like to conclude by saying : parents should give their children to marry from any choice of their own and stop antagonizing and persecuting innocent children.

The tribalism in Nigeria is really fueled by poverty, frustration and ignorance. The country really does need a peacekeeper at the helm of affairs to unite the country.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits by Cheesesom: 3:44am On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

oshey assistant God. gaan sleep jor

Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) / Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures / 'I Am A Beautiful Nigerian Woman' - Iyabo Ojo Dazzles In Green Outfit

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49