Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll (24083 Views)

2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers / Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by Ayobami7(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2018
转注字/轉注字
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by dan3214e: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2018
Odingo1:
Nigerians and tribalism, let them continue promoting an illiterate impostor Jibril from Sudan to be ruling over them.
And you are,?,the same tribalist calling Buhari jubril.
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by Remii(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2018
uniqueboi:
Imagine! A brain dead lifeless cow o. Feb 2018 no far my brothers and sisters. This mistake and child molester is going home to daurÀaaa
bros, cool down, feb 2018 don pass, na feb 2019 be election, prepare to accept results

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by dan3214e: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
For those who care to know, Buhari just finished the road leading to Jada, Atikus hometown in Adamawa.

What he couldn't do even when he was in power for 8 years as VP, Buhari has done.

Video

https://mobile.twitter.com/yunusxonline/status/1064424727995973632
Election wash wash works,afyer election the world will stop
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by Officialpdpnig: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2018
DSoj:
Rubbish

Where is the original link to the so called Citizen poll website
No graphs. Nothing

#FAKE

Its fake like these ones too abi? grin

You better join us at the NEXT LEVEL.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by Officialpdpnig: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2018
dan3214e:

Election wash wash works,afyer election the world will stop

I like this kind of election wash wash that exposes a candidate who could not get Adamawa his own state and Jada his own village working for 8 years as VP but wants to get Nigeria working.

Fraud personified
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by somehow: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2018
Child molester married to just one wife compared to Atiku married to more than one wife? The joke is on you!
uniqueboi:
Imagine! A brain dead lifeless cow o. Feb 2018 no far my brothers and sisters. This mistake and child molester is going home to daurÀaaa
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by bluefilm: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2018
Na wa o!

Be like say the Atikulating frenzy has disappointingly fizzled out already?

Dis we countiri sef. tongue tongue tongue
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by arabbunkum: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2018
dan3214e:

You are very foolish for using the word Zombie , go find out why Ojukwu lost the Biafran war. Because these stupid and foolish altitudes of yours.
You are an imbecilic fool for believing that your constant 'ass-licking' will help you in any way. Ode.
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by herich(m): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2018
This is how GEJ, the seating president then, was winning online polls, now how market.
This shall be the fate of buhari.
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by martineverest(m): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2018
DSoj:
Rubbish

No graphs. Nothing

#FAKE
if Atiku was declared the winner,would u bother asking those questions?
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by sammie99: 11:02am On Nov 19, 2018
Most ppl who votes on online polls won't vote and doesn't even have dia p.v.c. Election is nt won on facebook,twitter, instagram or websites, it is won in polling unit.
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by supereagle(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2018
Edodefender:
Buhari should keep winning on Twitter and Facebook, elections aren't on Twitter.

We know this day is coming, bmcs on nairaland, buhari winning all major polls, next is for thick girls to start campaigning for him.

He'll be retire next year
Take complete dose of your drug. You saw the outcome of the Bye Bye election held this weekend. The main final Bye Bye to Saraki Atiku is in FeBuhari
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by reesemachh(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2018
superlanny:
I expected nothing less, it's Buhari all the way in 2019, we can't go back to our vomit, it will be senseless for us to do so, some other tribe will not agree, not surprised they don't have the required intelligence to comprehend.

it doesn't take long to know that you are daft and unintelligent.....Kontinue
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by Clevite(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2018
Expect more and more of stuff like this in the build up to February 2019 election. It's not new. We will soon see another one orchestrated by Atiku's supporters where he'll be said to have won. Polls and counter-polls will come out so much that believers in online stuff like this will be confused.

The fact is that online polls and voting do not determine a winner or a loser of election in Nigeria; only street voters do.
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by superlanny(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2018
reesemachh:

it doesn't take long to know that you are daft and unintelligent.....Kontinue
biko did I mention any tribe, but the way you responded shows you know the category your people belong, your the true son of your father, you deserve one small stout.
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by banio: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2018
Let's do our nairaland online poll. Like for Buhari and share for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by 9jaArea: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2018
Election proper will be worst for Atiku than the thrashing he's receiving on this poll

THE NEXT LEVEL

https://www.citizenspoll.co.uk/vote-now-opinion-poll-on-2019-presidential-election/

DSoj:
Rubbish

No graphs. Nothing

#FAKE

Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2018
dan3214e:
Another APC lies,how with fewer northern votes, loss of norther states of Taraba, Adamawa, Gombe, And yobe,borno and bauchi up for any candidates. Buhari will loss southwest states of Lagos, ogun and Osun states for sure,
am living in Lagos and I was born in Ogun state... the 2 state love buhari and APC... stop talking what you don't no..

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by uthlaw: 11:48am On Nov 19, 2018
dan3214e:
Another APC lies,how with fewer northern votes, loss of norther states of Taraba, Adamawa, Gombe, And yobe,borno and bauchi up for any candidates. Buhari will loss southwest states of Lagos, ogun and Osun states for sure,
who is this Emeka again deciding for north and south west again.my brother as for north,we are still voting our president and the South West is still voting there vice president.
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by Pataricatering(f): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2018
jrusky:

You mean the fake or the real but dead Buhari

People like you will be hang if at the end truly it's Jubrin who has be ruling over Nigeria bro just wait.

DNA test is about to be done in a matter of time just keep watching I hope you don't ends up weeping. I would rather not vote than to vote for someone I'm not really sure of his true identity.
you are obviously trying to sell people a lie so they won't vote ! That won't work ! Desperado!
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by Pataricatering(f): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2018
uthlaw:
who is this Emeka again deciding for north and south west again.my brother as for north,we are still voting our president and the South West is still voting there vice president.
thank you o ! These people don't know anything! I will leave buhari and Osinbajo and go and vote atiku the thief and obituary God forbid .
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by OfficialSam(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
FAKE

You this Atilulooter and Mr. Idiotralization supporter. If you don't vamoose from this thread, I will slap you.
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by CoolAmbience(m): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Pubichairs:
grin U mean Jubrin?

Yes but he will win come 2019.
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by CoolAmbience(m): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Edodefender:
Buhari should keep winning on Twitter and Facebook, elections aren't on Twitter.

We know this day is coming, bmcs on nairaland, buhari winning all major polls, next is for thick girls to start campaigning for him.

He'll be retire next year

Who be dis?
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by jrusky(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
Pataricatering:
you are obviously trying to sell people a lie so they won't vote ! That won't work ! Desperado!

I repeat I will rather not vote than voting someone I'm not sure of his identity I'm sorry it's going to work.
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by ndubueze92(m): 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
Any online poll and reality poll, Buhari will definitely wins except for nairaland and majority of nairalander don't have voters card but they have data....

Am sorry to say this igbos/5% can't decide come 2019.
Sorry to say this, " Your ignorance smells to the sky and your foolery and hate, will definitely lead to your self destruct".
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by kuuljay(m): 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku was a major threat to buhari untill some people started supporting him,imagine atiku picking a vice from south south or west it would have been a smooth sail
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
that is just an online poll in real life Atiku will WIN.
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by youngdopeboy: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Baba has conquered both offline nd online!!! SAI BABA #NEXT LEVEL
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by Idecievedyou(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
supporting buhari is a suicide mission for the country, and woo to the blind and deaf who wants buhari back, our parents warned us about buhari four year ago but we didn't listing we thought the man has sense, I and everyone else who supported buhari will be a fool to vote him again.. a buhari that has a criminal like govn yahaya bello as a pet and only flights opposition and says he is fighting corruption, that clueless Id**t
Re: 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll by ReachHard: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
dan3214e:

Liar, what you get in BuHari return is the immediate return of the killer herdsmen, higher poverty level,dmore divided country. Anarchy, disrespect to the rule of law, and higher fuel price, hatred etc.

Are u minding the Scallywag? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest / Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises / No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.