Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? (3180 Views)

Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here / 10 Tips To Keep Your Phone Safe And Private / Get Your Phone Softwares Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by mckaycee(m): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2006
@mckaycee next time, buy original nokia. they r more expensive but they last and last and r very rugged. mine has take a trip to the toilet (duh!) and back and it is still very much alive.
Posted on: January 12, 2006, 06:36 PMPosted by: kaylala

Does it mean that Nokia produces SOME FAKE Nokia phones?
abeg tell me o! ehe
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by kaylala(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2006
mckaycee:

Does it mean that Nokia produces SOME FAKE Nokia phones?
abeg tell me o! ehe

I don't think Nokia INC produces FAKE Nokia phones, but pirates will!!!
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by murphite(m): 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2006
the problem i heard with my LG U8120 phone is that i dont know how to send through the infrared and i can't receive through it. can u help me out?
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by rashman(m): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2006
I have a 6230 nokia phone.It's really given me headache,the problem has to do with the charging system.
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by cushman(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2006
Mr rashman, you have not specified what actually is wrong with your phone. Please explain more. wink
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by rashman(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2006
Since i bought that phone,i have been charging the phone but uptill now its not full.
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by kaylala(m): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2006
I suggest that you return the phone
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by Zule(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2006
I have been have a serious problem with the battery and charging system of my phone , I am using Motorola T720i please tell me is that a general problem with Motorola Phones
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by kaylala(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2006
Maybe your kind of Motorola undecided
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by remzy200(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2006
i need to unlock my motorola razor please i need help now guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i gat a lot too
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by Douzy(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2006
I just bought a brand new Nokia 6680 on Saturday and it's been restarting itself since then (like thrice a day). I returned it to the seller today, but pity, I may have to wait till January to get it replaced (since the man had travelled home for Xmas, though he still promised to change it).
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by opylee: 11:47am On Jan 26, 2007
i'm havin brs module error on my sendo s360 phon pls help me anyone
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by toptho(f): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2007
My nokia N90 keeps going off even when it is fullly charged,although it seems i am nt the only one with the problem.Reported it but nothing has been done yet
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by opylee: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2007
my sendo s360 isdisplaying brs module in its internet option page also my msgs options arwe not loading pls help me
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by Kaybaba5(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2007
My phone is given me problem i just dont know am using motorola l6.what happen is that whenever i launched on wap it wil tel me the data server is not available ,with mtn celtel glo wap it didnt work pls help me out and if i insert this same sim into another phone it works
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by Juniorroged(m): 8:14am On Feb 07, 2007
My 1st fone was a samsung flip, dat gave me stress, i later dashed it out and i bought a nokia 3120, i must tell u dat d fone satisfies my hunger 4 fone despite d fact dat i ve used 3 of it as a result of theft, i am stil using d fone.
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by Juniorroged(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2007
My 1st fone was a samsung flip, dat gave me stress, i later dashed it out and i bought a nokia 3120, i must tell u dat d fone satisfies my hunger 4 fone despite d fact dat i ve used 3 of it as a result of theft, i am stil using d fone. And it is workin perfectly well, but i want 2 no hw i can get a fone browser like opera mini cos my opera mini is too slow.
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by Juniorroged(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2007
My 1st fone was a samsung flip, dat gave me stress, i later dashed it out and i bought a nokia 3120, i must tell u dat d fone satisfies my hunger 4 fone despite d fact dat i ve used 3 of it as a result of theft, i am stil using d fone. And it is workin perfectly well, but i want 2 no hw i can get a fone browser like opera mini cos my opera mini is too slow.
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by tunmininu(f): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2007
I use nokia 6230.the problem with it is that anytime my battery gets flat and i try to charge it.Once,i put in the charger,it will jsut tell me battery full and it won't last me 5 hrs and it gets flat again.
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by opensource(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2007
Well my first phone was a nokia 6020 it always had this attitude of falling everyday atleast twice but i dont care lot because i have an assurance it will still be ok .

but now i have a Samsung SPH-1830 PDA with mobile and i just pray everyday it doesnt touch the floor

the truth is nokia is strong

while samsung is just too weak to witstand harsh condition
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by kaylala(m): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2007
It has been proven that no phones last longer that Nokia.But you have to avoid it fallen always because that will definitly reduce it lifes span.Avoid charging your phone with the generator,it spoils the charging points.
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by Johnny(m): 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2007
My phone never get tired of consuming the strenght of it's batteries. I keep charging them, two of them, while the son-of-the-bitch keeps discharging them. Its a Samsung product, and am almost getting tired of it.
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by kaylala(m): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2007
too bad,go change it man
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by Wysiwyg: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2007
@toptho
are you sure your battery is well placed? Try packing it with something to ensure stable contact with the terminals.

Well my ex-phones have really served me well but the one that amuses me most is this nokia 6131 I just got for my vmobile, I bought it new but not up to 2 months now the spirit is working fine and cool but the black part of the body is peeling, the silver chromes are scratching and sometimes when I try to charge it while off, it enters local mode. I guess that's why nokia resolved into designing the 6085,
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by Pakavy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2010
used 2 when i used a motorola v3, jesus!! dat fone gave me ulcer, i hav been using a nokia n73 4 d past 2yrs @ is getin an n900 by dec but i aint partin wit my n73 cos is a n73 of n73s.
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by WackyJ1(m): 1:52am On Oct 18, 2010
what i want from a phone is for it to be able to withstand the pressure i put on it, I used Nokia 2600c last 2 years and even with its 12mb i was still able to put 50 games in it. My current phone's main problem is that sometimes thee screen goes white and just restarts, i thought it was minor until, it stayed white for a long time despite me removing the battery several times
Re: What Problems Have You Had With Your Phone? by wise3g(m): 8:33am On Oct 18, 2010
my problem is how to sell my products? anyonet want to purchese in China?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.wise3g.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imessage Users: Drop Your Id Here! / Which Smart Phone Is Best For Price Range Of 30-35k / Does Size Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.