Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Creative Short Stories Writers Wanted. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Creative Short Stories Writers Wanted. (1352 Views)

Horror Stories Writers Needed / Horror And Scary Stories Writers / Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creative Short Stories Writers Wanted. by Demosalesman(m): 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
hello fellow writers. im searching for talented short story writers. if chosen, a constant stream of work will be made available to you with reasonable pay. pls contact me at mikun155@yahoo.com and send me a short story you've recently written. any genre will do for now. cos i firstly want to check your writing flow and technique. thanks.
Re: Creative Short Stories Writers Wanted. by Illuminatus(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hey,

It’s nice to see that you’re looking for budding writers to offer a platform and some sort of employment.

However, if you’re serious, you should give more information about what you plan and the prospects. Tell us if you plan to publish the works on a website and which website that is. Give us an estimate of what you are willing to pay and at what rate.

This limited information you’ve provided is rather sketchy.

1 Like

Re: Creative Short Stories Writers Wanted. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Illuminatus:
Hey,

It’s nice to see that you’re looking for budding writers to offer a platform and some sort of employment.

However, if you’re serious, you should give more information about what you plan and the prospects. Tell us if you plan to publish the works on a website and which website that is. Give us an estimate of what you are willing to pay and at what rate.

Totally spot on.
Re: Creative Short Stories Writers Wanted. by Demosalesman(m): 1:15am On Nov 20, 2018
im sorry if my advert appeared flippant, im willing to pay a minimum 10,000 naira for every story accepted. depending on the quality of the writing, payment might be reviewed upwards. chosen stories will be published in a collection of stories about to be launched in California.

1 Like

Re: Creative Short Stories Writers Wanted. by danolorunmo(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
Demosalesman:
im sorry if my advert appeared flippant, im willing to pay a minimum 10,000 naira for every story accepted. depending on the quality of the writing, payment might be reviewed upwards. chosen stories will be published in a collection of stories about to be launched in California.

Hello. I sent a mail yesterday. My email is danolorunmo@gmail.com
Re: Creative Short Stories Writers Wanted. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Still available? Just sent you a mail now. Please get back to me. I hope I'm not too late embarassed
Re: Creative Short Stories Writers Wanted. by Demosalesman(m): 3:11am On Nov 25, 2018
hey guys. entries are closed for now. will get back to you as soon as we need more writers
Re: Creative Short Stories Writers Wanted. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Creative Short Stories Writers Wanted. by Tipsbydelight(f): 3:52am On Dec 31, 2018
Illuminatus:
Hey,

Do you write for blogs?
Re: Creative Short Stories Writers Wanted. by Illuminatus(m): 5:59am On Jan 16, 2019
Tipsbydelight:

Do you write for blogs?
Yes, I do write for blogs.
Re: Creative Short Stories Writers Wanted. by TheSanch(f): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2019
I Have An Unpublished Book For Sale

1 Like

Re: Creative Short Stories Writers Wanted. by omakae: 9:27am On Mar 08, 2019
Hi.
Is the position still available?

(1) (Reply)

.. / Closed / News Writer Wanted Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.