Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

What Is Wrong - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is Wrong (765 Views)

Everything That Is Wrong With The Tecno Megabook T1 / Please Guys I Need Help With My Pc, I Don't Know What Is Wrong With It / Product Activation Failed..llwhat Is Wrong With My Microsoft Package?pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong by samzy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
Why can't I make post in computer section ?? It deleted and I get instantly block
Re: What Is Wrong by udemzyudex(m): 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
Review the post, I guess there is a word or link that is blacklisted in the post, and making the bot to delete and ban you.

(1) (Reply)

Waterproof Case For All Phones, Swim Snap Pics With Phone Under Water 6k / How To Get The Best Laptop In The Philippines / Legit Computer's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.