Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Club DNA: Wizkid Is Owing Us, But That Was Not Why His Bouncer Was Macheted - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Club DNA: Wizkid Is Owing Us, But That Was Not Why His Bouncer Was Macheted (61354 Views)

Olamide Makes Peace With Don Jazzy And Collects His Award With His Bouncer / Bouncer Carries Teni On His Back To Her Hotel Room. See Reactions / Wizkid Is Owing Us, But That Was Not Why His Bouncer Was Macheted - Club DNA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Club DNA: Wizkid Is Owing Us, But That Was Not Why His Bouncer Was Macheted by oluwasegun007(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2018
stuffs4me:

Nothing Epic about the way they handled it. They just betrayed his confidentiality. WizKid and other artists will start to avoid the club henceforth.

You're right...and am sure they understand the effect as well...

But it's might be a debt that has been for a long time

1 Like

Re: Club DNA: Wizkid Is Owing Us, But That Was Not Why His Bouncer Was Macheted by Halo22: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2018
Am beginning to believe that wizkid really joined those people(bapho men). This was how Michael Jackson's own started until the finally made him miserable before his death. Wizzy I pity u cos this is just the beginning, common to pay for drinks u ordered, u no fit. Better withdraw now, for ur life not to be ruined.
Re: Club DNA: Wizkid Is Owing Us, But That Was Not Why His Bouncer Was Macheted by pacificman: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2018
Metuh:

shut up and live your own real and hungry life

metuh are you not supposed to be in jail??
Re: Club DNA: Wizkid Is Owing Us, But That Was Not Why His Bouncer Was Macheted by hairybigdick: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2018
ololade5597:

And you are so stupid,your senses can’t tell you he’s passing a message .....obviously Ure igbo u guys are damn stupid Ure all retarded fools ....

Oga why are u angry like this grin oh i remember

A hungry man is an angry man grin
Its obvious your life revolves around nairaland,retardedd tribalistic nincompoop grin grin go get a life
Re: Club DNA: Wizkid Is Owing Us, But That Was Not Why His Bouncer Was Macheted by greggng: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2018
Is wizkid debt suppose to be an issue at that club? Did he force you guys to sell on credit to him? Why didn't they personally write wizkid letting him know they need their money ...is it proper to now discuss it with his bouncer and in the process insult wizkid? If I were wizkid, I will use all my money to close that club after paying them the token I owe them. Lots of people are pleading to wizkid to visit their place. That publicity alone is enough for them.
Re: Club DNA: Wizkid Is Owing Us, But That Was Not Why His Bouncer Was Macheted by baratech: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2018
So even Wizzy dey owe... Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Club DNA: Wizkid Is Owing Us, But That Was Not Why His Bouncer Was Macheted by Ayobami7(m): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
na wa o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self / Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures / Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.