Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? (2474 Views)

Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - / Presidential Aspirant Beg President Buhari To relinquish power to Olawepo Hashim / 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
I just want to use this medium to beg the igbos to forget about this Atiku 2019 optimism because even if Atiku wins, Buhari will never relinquish power. If anybody knows me here, they would attest to my hate for Buhari who I verily believe is an arch genocidist and islamofascist. But having realised that the man can't be defeated by mere mortals, I have surrendered the sufferings of millions of Nigerians to God.

The past 4 years have been hellish for Nigerians irrespective of religious and ethnic affiliations. Millions of families have been rendered poor, desolate and brutalized due to Buhari's misrule. The most affected I would dare say are the christians in the middle belt and Kaduna south who have been killed in their thousands by marauding herdsmen who seem to be backed by state forces. They have literally seen hell on earth and they need to brace up for another 4 years of possible genocide. There is no respite in sight.

Igbos are a tribe that irk a lot of Nigerians due to their audacity to speak up when others scamper and they have earned the disdain of others. But one thing I must admit is that the igbos are a brave people who have dared the odds to stand out of the crowd and count when needed. Igbos are very right about all the things they say about Buhari and I share their sentiment and beliefs about the President. However, from the look of things, the President is coming back for another 4 years because he has the apparatus of state, incumbency factor, and the vote of the illiterate poor in Nigeria. The poor masses in Nigeria(Mostly in the North, SW and partly NC) have it all muddled up and believe that by supporting Buhari against OBJ, Saraki and other PDP stalwarts, they can be uplifted from poverty. I can't blame the illiterate poor for delusions because they obviously can't give what they don't have. It should be clear to any rational being that Buhari has destroyed Nigeria's middle class and it will take another 20 - 30 years to repair the damage this administration has done to Nigeria's economy. As we all know, Nigeria is the country with the most poor people on earth (an estimated 85 million people). The damage has been done and there is nothing neither you and I as Nigerians can do about it.

Now to the crux of my message: Buhari can't be removed by the votes of Nigerians. Buhari is not Jonathan. He's a brutal dictator who disrespects and disdains Nigeria's democratic institutions and he has 12 million standby votes from the muslim North. He has always been viewed as a messiah by the illiterate poor. Call it Nigeria's version of myopic nationalist populism, you won't be wrong. Nigerians shouldn't count on OBJ, Danjuma and other retired Generals to salvage the nation, there is little these men can do to oust Buhari as they don't control the levers of power with regards to National security and the Army anymore. The only solutions/savior of Nigeria and Nigerians are 2 fold: (1) An act of God (mysterious demise of the Commander in Chief, (2) The International Community heaed by the Americans (we can't count on that because Trump is America First.)

With respect to the 1 option, I am by no means wishing death upon the President. I am only presenting an hypothetical situation where, by force of an unforeseen act of God, we no longer have to contend with Buhari in 2019, thereby clearing the coast for more benign politicians to contest and lead the country. As for the 2nd option, I would urge anti-Buhari forces not to have misplaced hopes on the Americans who have proven to be more Nationalistic under Trump's administration. In common parlance, the Americans are now about: America first! They don't give a sh!t about NATO, European Security, Multilateral institutions and their eternal allies, the UK. So, pray tell, why should Donald Trump care if Buhari uses his power to crush any opposition to his re-election next year? The only leverage an OBJ or Atiku can bank on to unseat Buhari is the International Community headed by the US/America under Trump's rulership. And for your information, Donald Trump regards black Africans just a little above Animals. So why should he care if Buhari kills us all to achieve his 2nd term? I therefore urge all anti - Buhari elements to exercise cautious optimism about this Buhari issue. I don't like the man but I have accepted the will of God at this moment that he has no rival. He is completely unfettered as far as next year's election is concerned. As a prelude to what is to come, the APC has rigged virtually all elections held this year with little or no opposition by Nigerians. This just goes to show that Buhari will win by hook or crook next year and there's nothing any Jupiter can do about it. We are at Buhari's mercy and next year's election is just a formality as the winner is already known before the contest. I am therefore begging all Nigerians, especially the igbos not to burst their spleens on supporting Atiku because even if he wins, he will be denied the fruits of his victory without any repercussions whatsover. I pity any youth that will go out to protest against Buhari's victory next as only the corpse of such youth be will seen on social media. The shiite muslims who share the same faith with Buhari have repeatedly been killed like dogs on the street by the Buhari regime and nothing has happened, let alone any southerner that will dare protest against Buhari. Na mortuary straight.

In closing, I can't help but touch on the Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo. He's my brother being a fellow yoruba man from Ogun State and I dare say I pray he nevee becomes President. This is because he has stood akimbo while christian blood has been shed in an unprecedented manner under his watch. I am of the opinion that as a christian and an ordained pastor, the least the VP could have done is to resign or indicated his disinterest to recontest under the ticket. We must learn to stand by our principles and values regardless of expected political gains. But alas, even our own pastor can close his eyes to the evil committed under his watch just to have a chance in 2023. God is not mocked and he wil repay us for all our misdeeds. 2023 is almost here, we shall see how God will repay those who stood up to be counted when it mattered most. As hysterical as FFK, Fayose, PA Oyedepo, Apostle Suleman and many others I can't remember might seem, christians can't deny that they stood up to be counted when it mattered most. God will uphold them and renew their strength.

We survived Abacha, hence we shall all survive Buhari. But we should not have any misplaced hopes of unseating him in 2019.

Selah.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by Nwibii: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Am just wandering what Mazi KANU will do to this guy.
In Kanu's voice: Jubril won't relinquish power if he loses election come 2019. Now the question is, OP why caption it Buhari when KANU says Jubril?

Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by BAILMONEY: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
BRUH @ RESURGENT4OODUA I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO KNOW EXACTLY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU CAN WE TALK ON THE PHONE

Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nwibii:
Am just wandering what Mazi KANU will do to this guy.
In Kanu's voice: Jubril won't relinquish power if he loses election come 2019. Now the question is, OP why caption it Buhari when KANU says Jubril?

I am yoruba, what's my business with Kanu?
Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
BAILMONEY:
BRUH @ RESURGENT4OODUA I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO KNOW EXACTLY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU CAN WE TALK ON THE PHONE

Wetin happen? You think say Buhari go comot for power? Na wa for u ooo.

Provide me an email so I can mail you.

Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by zlantanfan: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Seems the result pattern have started giving you refractory setting.

Trust me atiku would not be president next year .

The pigs are hellbent on exercising their 3m regional vote so let dem do it, but when they loose as usual and blackmail buhari with Biafra again, it would be political sabotage and rightly so, a lot of pigs would dance in mud

Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by Bannylove13: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
I just want to use this medium to beg the igbos to forget about this Atiku 2019 optimism because even if Atiku wins, Buhari will never relinquish power. If anybody knows me here, they would attest to my hate for Buhari who I verily believe is an arch genocidist and islamofascist. But having realised that the man can't be defeated by mere mortals, I have surrendered the sufferings of millions of Nigerians to God.

The past 4 years have been hellish for Nigerians irrespective of religious and ethnic affiliations. Millions of families have been rendered poor, desolate and brutalized due to Buhari's misrule. The most affected I would dare say are the christians in the middle belt and Kaduna south who have been killed in their thousands by marauding herdsmen who seem to be backed by state forces. They have literally seen hell on earth and they need to brace up for another 4 years of possible genocide. There is no respite in sight.

Igbos are a tribe that irk a lot of Nigerians due to their audacity to speak up when others scamper and they have earned the disdain of others. But one thing I must admit is that the igbos are a brave people who have dared the odds to stand out of the crowd and count when needed. Igbos are very right about all the things they say about Buhari and I share their sentiment and beliefs about the President. However, from the look of things, the President is coming back for another 4 years because he has the apparatus of state, incumbency factor, and the vote of the illiterate poor in Nigeria. The poor masses in Nigeria(Mostly in the North, SW and partly NC) have it all muddled up and believe that by supporting Buhari against OBJ, Saraki and other PDP stalwarts, they can be uplifted from poverty. I can't blame the illiterate poor for delusions because they obviously can't give what they don't have. It should be clear to any rational being that Buhari has destroyed Nigeria's middle class and it will take another 20 - 30 years to repair the damage this administration has done to Nigeria's economy. As we all know, Nigeria is the country with the most poor people on earth (an estimated 85 million people). The damage has been done and there is neither you and I as Nigerians can do about it.

Now to the crux of my message: Buhari can't be removed by the votes of Nigerians. Buhari is not Jonathan. He's a brutal dictator who disrespects and disdains Nigeria's democratic institutions and he has 12 million standby votes from the muslim North. He has always been viewed as a messiah for the illiterate poor. Call it Nigeria's version of myopic nationalist populism. Nigerians shouldn't count on OBJ, Danjuma and other retired Generals to salvage the nation, there is little these men can do to oust Buhari as they don't control the levers of power with regards to security anymore. The only solutions/savior of Nigeria and Nigerians 2 fold: (1) An act of God (mysterious demise of Commander in Chief, (2) The Americans (we can't count on that because Trump is America First.)

With respect to the 1 option, I am by no means wishing death upon the President. I am only presenting an hypothetical situation where by force of an unforeseen act of God, we no longer have to contend with Buhari in 2019, thereby clearing the coast for more benign politicians to contest and lead the country. As for the 2nd option, I would urge anti-Buhari forces not to put misplaced hopes on the Americans who have proven to be more Nationalistic under Trump's administration. In common parlance, the Americans are now about: America first! They don't give a shit about NATO, European Security, Multilateral institutions and their eternal allies, the UK. So, pray tell, why should Donald Trump care if Buhari uses his power to crush any opposition to his re-election next year? The only leverage an OBJ or Atiku can bank on to unseat Buhari is the International Community headed by the US/America under Trump's rulership. And for your information, Donald Trump regards black Africans just a little above Animals. So why should he care if Buhari kills us all to achieve his 2nd term? I therefore urge all anti - Buhari elements to exercise cautious optimism about this Buhari issue. I don't like the man but I have accepted the will of God at this moment that he has no rival. He is completely unfettered as far as next year's election is concerned. As a prelude to what is to come, the APC has rigged virtually all elections held this year with little or no opposition by Nigerians. This just goes to show that Buhari will win by hook or crook next year and there's nothinh any Jupiter can do about it. We are at Buhari's mercy and next year's election is just a formalityas the winner is already known before the contest. I am therefore begging all Nigerians, especially the igbos not to burst their spleens on supporting Atiku because even if he wins, he will be denied the fruits of his victory without any repercussions whatsover. I pity any youth that will go out to protest against Buhari's victory next as only the corpse of such youth be will seen on social media. The shiite muslims who share the same faith with Buhari have repeatedly been killed by dogs in the street by the Buhari regime and nothing has happened, let alone any southerner that will dare protest against Buhari. Na mortuary straight.

In closing, I can't help but touch on the Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo. He's my brother being a fellow yoruba man from Ogun State and I dare say I pray he nevee becomes President. This is because he has stood akimbo while christian blood has been shed in an unprecedented manner under his watch. I am of the opinion that as a christian and an ordained pastor, the least the VP could have done is to resign or indicated his disinterest to recontest under the ticket. We must learn to stand by our principles and values regardless of expected political gains. But alas, even our own pastor can close his eyes to the evil committed under his watch just to have a chance in 2023. God is not mocked and he wil repay us for all our misdeeds. 2023 is almost here, we shall see how God will repay those who stood up to be counted when it matters most. As hysterical as FFK, Fayose, PA Oyedepo, Apostle Suleman and many others I can't remember might seem, christians can't deny that they stood up to be counted when it matters most. God will uphold them and renew their strength.

We survived Abacha, hence we shall all survive Buhari. But we should not have any misplaced hopes of unseating him in 2019.

Selah.

This op is very high on Osibanjo spoilt Nema rice..

Suffering from brain kwashiorkor.. cause by tribalism and mental slavery..

The thought of Osibanjo presidency has made this particular op to lose his bud..

Okay pls wake up from this speeding byke..your crash is here..

This might cost you lot ..both physical spiritual psychologycal truma that might take the rest of your life to recover..

Na because I love you na why I dey draw your mind..

Loosing your mind imminent and certain ..with the way you're going...

Is still early..

Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by Bannylove13: 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
BAILMONEY:

Think the guy is not that oh Kay..

He's disconnecting from ......... Small small

Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by MeanChris(m): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
This same thought has been hovering in my mind for a while now. I'll continue to say it.. the greatest mistake Nigerians have ever made is handing power to Buhari.

He performed like this in his first term when he needed us for second term.. Imagine what that man will do in his second term when he has absolutely nothing to loose.

We are in big trouble in this country concerning this Buhari issue. It's God Almighty that can save us from Buhari and his supporters. It drives me to tears when i see people, even educated ones still supporting Buhari. Humans are wicked sha

One thing we'll do, at least that's within our power is to come out and vote against him on election day.. God will do the rest.

NOtoNextLevelofPoverty
NOtoNextLevelofNepotism
NOtoNextLevelofKillings

God forbid!

Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bannylove13:

This op is very high on Osibanjo spoilt Nema rice..

Suffering from brain kwashiorkor.. cause by tribalism and mental slavery..

The thought of Osibanjo presidency has made this particular op to lose his bud..

Okay pls wake up from this speeding byke..your crash is here..

This might cost you lot ..both physical spiritual psychologycal truma that might take the rest of your life to recover..

Na because I love you na why I dey draw your mind..

Loosing your mind imminent and certain ..with the way you're going...

Is still early..

You have not said anything or challenged my message. What about osinbajo? I don't hate or dislike him. I only feel he shouldn't have gotten involved in politics. There's a conflict of interest all over his office as VP.

Be explicit with your message.

Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by BAILMONEY: 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Wetin happen? You think say Buhari go comot for power? Na wa for u ooo.

Provide me an email so I can mail you.
facebook?
Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bannylove13:

Think the guy is not that oh Kay..

He's disconnecting from ......... Small small

smiley SMH.

I don talk my own go. Buhari won't leave next year unless something unforeseen occurs.

Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by Bannylove13: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You have not said anything or challenged my message. What about osinbajo? I don't hate or dislike him. I only feel he shouldn't have gotten involved in politics. There's a conflict of interest all over his office as VP.

Be explicit with your message.

Nothing in your daft message..

You need medical help..

Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
BAILMONEY:
facebook?

No. Send me an email address. I wan follow u yarn sef.
Bannylove13:

Nothing in your daft message..

You need medical help..

Ok.
Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by Bannylove13: 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

smiley SMH.

I don talk my own go. Buhari won't leave next year unless something unforeseen occurs.

Says prophet sango..from ijebu..
Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by BAILMONEY: 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

No. Send me an email address. I wan follow u yarn sef.
DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDY
Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
BAILMONEY:
DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDY

OK. Utilitypurpose2018@gmail.com

Expecting your message.
Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by respect80(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
There is one thing that is so certain. And it is the fact that PMB will not remain Nigeria's president forever.
The reaction to every of his actions today shall be repaid to either him or his family someday and its going to be an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and a life for a life...

Shalom

Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bannylove13:

Says prophet sango..from ijebu..

No wahala na. Continue atikulating then. February no far again.

Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
respect80:
There is one thing that is so certain. And it is the fact that PMB will not remain Nigeria's president forever.
The reaction to every of his actions today shall be repaid to either him or his family someday and its going to be an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and a life for a life...

Shalom

Amen brother. I have left Buhari's issue to God.

My main grouse against him is the amount of blood shed under his watch. It is just so unprecedented.

It is well.

Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by neezar: 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lolzzz....This dude sef

If Buhari tries shìt.....U never hear about the gbabo treatment??

Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by MrMystrO(m): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Igbos are a tribe that irk a lot of Nigerians due to their audacity to speak up when others scamper and they have earned the disdain of others. But one thing I must admit is that the igbos are a brave people who have dared the odds to stand out of the crowd and count when needed. Igbos are very right about all the things they say about Buhari and I share their sentiment and beliefs about the President. However, from the look of things, the President is coming back for another 4 years because he has the apparatus of state, incumbency factor, and the vote of the illiterate poor in Nigeria. The poor masses in Nigeria(Mostly in the North, SW and partly NC) have it all muddled up and believe that by supporting Buhari against OBJ, Saraki and other PDP stalwarts, they can be uplifted from poverty. I can't blame the illiterate poor for delusions because they obviously can't give what they don't have. It should be clear to any rational being that Buhari has destroyed Nigeria's middle class and it will take another 20 - 30 years to repair the damage this administration has done to Nigeria's economy. As we all know, Nigeria is the country with the most poor people on earth (an estimated 85 million people). The damage has been done and there is nothing neither you and I as Nigerians can do about it.

Now to the crux of my message: Buhari can't be removed by the votes of Nigerians. Buhari is not Jonathan. He's a brutal dictator who disrespects and disdains Nigeria's democratic institutions and he has 12 million standby votes from the muslim North. He has always been viewed as a messiah by the illiterate poor. Call it Nigeria's version of myopic nationalist populism, you won't be wrong. Nigerians shouldn't count on OBJ, Danjuma and other retired Generals to salvage the nation, there is little these men can do to oust Buhari as they don't control the levers of power with regards to National security and the Army anymore. The only solutions/savior of Nigeria and Nigerians are 2 fold: (1) An act of God (mysterious demise of the Commander in Chief, (2) The International Community heaed by the Americans (we can't count on that because Trump is America First.)

With respect to the 1 option, I am by no means wishing death upon the President. I am only presenting an hypothetical situation where, by force of an unforeseen act of God, we no longer have to contend with Buhari in 2019, thereby clearing the coast for more benign politicians to contest and lead the country. As for the 2nd option, I would urge anti-Buhari forces not to have misplaced hopes on the Americans who have proven to be more Nationalistic under Trump's administration. In common parlance, the Americans are now about: America first! They don't give a sh!t about NATO, European Security, Multilateral institutions and their eternal allies, the UK. So, pray tell, why should Donald Trump care if Buhari uses his power to crush any opposition to his re-election next year? The only leverage an OBJ or Atiku can bank on to unseat Buhari is the International Community headed by the US/America under Trump's rulership. And for your information, Donald Trump regards black Africans just a little above Animals. So why should he care if Buhari kills us all to achieve his 2nd term? I therefore urge all anti - Buhari elements to exercise cautious optimism about this Buhari issue. I don't like the man but I have accepted the will of God at this moment that he has no rival. He is completely unfettered as far as next year's election is concerned. As a prelude to what is to come, the APC has rigged virtually all elections held this year with little or no opposition by Nigerians. This just goes to show that Buhari will win by hook or crook next year and there's nothing any Jupiter can do about it. We are at Buhari's mercy and next year's election is just a formality as the winner is already known before the contest. I am therefore begging all Nigerians, especially the igbos not to burst their spleens on supporting Atiku because even if he wins, he will be denied the fruits of his victory without any repercussions whatsover. I pity any youth that will go out to protest against Buhari's victory next as only the corpse of such youth be will seen on social media. The shiite muslims who share the same faith with Buhari have repeatedly been killed like dogs on the street by the Buhari regime and nothing has happened, let alone any southerner that will dare protest against Buhari. Na mortuary straight.

In closing, I can't help but touch on the Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo. He's my brother being a fellow yoruba man from Ogun State and I dare say I pray he nevee becomes President. This is because he has stood akimbo while christian blood has been shed in an unprecedented manner under his watch. I am of the opinion that as a christian and an ordained pastor, the least the VP could have done is to resign or indicated his disinterest to recontest under the ticket. We must learn to stand by our principles and values regardless of expected political gains. But alas, even our own pastor can close his eyes to the evil committed under his watch just to have a chance in 2023. God is not mocked and he wil repay us for all our misdeeds. 2023 is almost here, we shall see how God will repay those who stood up to be counted when it mattered most. As hysterical as FFK, Fayose, PA Oyedepo, Apostle Suleman and many others I can't remember might seem, christians can't deny that they stood up to be counted when it mattered most. God will uphold them and renew their strength.

Selah.

Lol i guess you have seen the light.. Welcome to the Sane side.
Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
MeanChris:
This same thought has been hovering in my mind for a while now. I'll continue to say it.. the greatest mistake Nigerians have ever made is handing power to Buhari.

He performed like this in his first term when he needed us for second term.. Imagine what that man will do in his second term when he has absolutely nothing to loose.

We are in big trouble in this country concerning this Buhari issue. It's God Almighty that can save us from Buhari and his supporters. It drives me to tears when i see people, even educated ones still supporting Buhari. Humans are wicked sha

One thing we'll do, at least that's within our power is to come out and vote against him on election day.. God will do the rest.

NextLevelofPoverty
NextLevelofNepotism
NextLevelofKillings

God forbid!

Exactly why I did this thread. I just laugh when I see people anticipate next year's elections as if Nigeria is a normal country.

You can vote if you like, but I don't think it will change anything.

Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
MrMystrO:

Lol i guess you have seen the light.. Welcome to the Sane side.

Baba, I have always seen the light on this Buhari issue, unless you don't know me. I just resigned to fate.

Make all mallam just face him kettle for naija. We go dey alright Las las. grin
Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by mightyhazell: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
Iberiberism!

Compounded by taking cheap drugs... Buhari today, no Buhari again tomorrow..

Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
neezar:
Lolzzz....This dude sef

If Buhari tries shìt.....U never hear about the gbabo treatment??

Gbagbo treament for where? Who will oust him for you? Is it Trump to turned a blind face despite glaring evidence of Saudi involvement in the khashoogi murder?

E go do you like film. You better face your business or life and don't carry naija matter for head.

Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by BAILMONEY: 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

OK. Utilitypurpose2018@gmail.com

Expecting your message.
JUST REPLY YOUR MAIL WITH YA DIGITS
Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by respect80(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Amen brother. I have left Buhari's issue to God.

My only grouse against him is the amount of blood she'd under his watch. It is just so unprecedented.

It is well.
I sense your dimension of reasoning and it is as close to the truth as the nose to the mouth
Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
BAILMONEY:
JUST REPLY YOUR MAIL WITH YA DIGITS

Why u need my number? Wetin happen? Lemme check the message.
Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by socialmediaman: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
It seems your issue with Atiku is that he didn’t select a running mate from SW. this is understandable but think about it from the strategy point of view.

SW will not produce the winning votes for Atiku in this election even if he picked a VP from the region, because they believe Buhari will hand over power to the region in 2023 which I highly doubt will happen.

Nevertheless, Atiku seems to have made a strategic decision for his VP in order to secure the SE and SS and solidify those regions as PDP base, then go head on with Buhari for NE and NC votes

That’s a reasonable calculation, this has nothing to do with neglecting the SW region

We both know also that Atiku needs persons like OBJ in the SW so the region will not be left out

Re: Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
respect80:

I sense your dimension of reasoning and it is as close to the truth as the nose to the mouth

Care to point it out? I want to learn.

Premium Times: Why Atiku May Win / El-zakzaky, Wife Finally Released For Medical Treatment In India / Nnamdi Kanu Declares Saboteur Day

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95