Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Buhari Double In Jubrin Of Sudan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Double In Jubrin Of Sudan (2071 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Abdulmummin Jubrin, His Campaign DG (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Names House Committee Chairmen, Skips Own Campaign DG, Jubrin / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Double In Jubrin Of Sudan by Positiveminds(m): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
This issue of Buhari double is beginning to scare me. Fellow NL please follow the link,and and let us know what you think.https://viewafrica24.com/2018/11/17/breaking-news-the-man-in-aso-rock-nigeria-is-a-536millon-hired-impostor-wikileaks-assange/
Re: Buhari Double In Jubrin Of Sudan by frankdoz21: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
Jubril I warn you for the last time, REMOVE YOUR CAP!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Double In Jubrin Of Sudan by servercodes001: 12:54am On Nov 19, 2018
Ipob pigs and their drama

1 Like

Re: Buhari Double In Jubrin Of Sudan by conductor121: 12:55am On Nov 19, 2018
[s]
servercodes001:
[/s]
This one pain Buhari Media Cows cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Double In Jubrin Of Sudan by Anwons(m): 1:05am On Nov 19, 2018
I can't believe that this story is true. But events that transpired after Buhari long stay abroad for medical treatment remains questionable.

How come Buhari couldn't open his office with his finger that led to brakage that they later claimed rodents has taken over the office thereby leading renovation?

Again, PMB is no longer on frequent medical treatment abroad after the incident compared before the incident.

Just observing though

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Double In Jubrin Of Sudan by Ifiokumo: 1:09am On Nov 19, 2018
servercodes001:

Look in the mirror and what do you see...A NIGGA AREA CITIZEN Atikulating for Obi....

Or are you still a SAI BOOBOO BABA?

Silly people you are

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Double In Jubrin Of Sudan by Bannylove13: 4:41am On Nov 19, 2018
Aisha buhari today with her " husband"
At the Villa for next level..

She looks guilty and pained..

Re: Buhari Double In Jubrin Of Sudan by africandollar: 2:53am On Nov 22, 2019
Didn’t

(1) (Reply)

"MY Sambisa Forest Experience"; The Plight Of A Nigerian Soldier. / Sudden Heartbreak For Kwankwasiyya Supporters In Kano / Supreme Court Judgement Makes Ihedioha A National Hero.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.