Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Exfoliate Poverty With Tech 2018/2019 || A Free Online Mentorship Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exfoliate Poverty With Tech 2018/2019 || A Free Online Mentorship Program (280 Views)

African Changemakers Online Mentorship Program 2020 / Nigeria Reintroduces History In Schools From 2018/2019 Academic Session / WASSCE For Private Candidates 2018/2019 Form, Price, Deadline Out- 1st Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exfoliate Poverty With Tech 2018/2019 || A Free Online Mentorship Program by davostar: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
It is worth stating from the outset that the so called Giant of Africa, Nigeria is really lacking not only in economic stability but also modern technology of this day. Where the world speak nano we still use micro.

We lack both the technology and the technical know how. Closed Circuit Television(CCTV) ,communication satellite and nuclear technology are few of this inequity, Imagine the country as a whole has no electron microscope, students have to line up to use textbooks used by their teacher's teacher and free WiFi is a tale only heard in expensive areas.

To make the matter worse these archaic knowledge are being passed down to generations of students in tertiary institution, Hence reducing the growth of the economy and employability of youths outside the shores of this country.

However, this article is not one to illuminate the flaws and defect of our dear nation but one to alert we the masses (the youth especially) to add value to ourselves and become employers of labour rather than striving for employment.

My name is David Olugbade, CEO Young Tech (http://youngtech.design)
I'm 19 years old. I am a self taught 3D Graphics Designer, Web designer , Animator etc.

Although I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth, my passion for knowledge and love for technology right from a very tender age made me realize schooling was getting in the way of my education. I knew I won't get lost since I know where I am going and haven't regretted these decisions I made them.

Trust me it wasn't easy, I began with no device of my own, had to borrow phone to research and learn online in the dark hours since the power supplying authority seemed to like those hours. It was worth it by the way and I thank God for that. Although I have haven't gotten to my destination, I have reach that checkpoint where I can say I am an employer of labor and I want to give back to the society and my country at large.

Therefore, I hereby present a mentor ship program in collaboration with Mahmoud Damis Inc. Where I and my team will teach interested participants 3D Modelling, Game engine, Animation and lots more for free.

The program is purely online and will kick off in a Telegram group on 19th of November, 2018. The participants will be required to have a manageable personal computer, deep passion and determination. In conclusion, I want you to know that it may seem difficult at first but If I can do it you also can.

Lets collaborate and make our country great again.

Unemployment Rate in Nigeria increased �to 33.10% in the third quarter of 2018 from 29.50 percent in the second quarter of 2018 .
_
An Internationally recognized organization proudly presents � a Mentorship program

Featuring:
�3D Modelling�
�Game Engine�
�Animation �
�Graphic Design

Fee: #0.00k (Free For All, Forever)
Prerequisite: Borrowed/Personal Computer

The program will kick off here on Telegram on the 19th Of November, 2018 till the participants acquires the fundamental knowledge....

Contact @ 0.8 .13 08.9 09.1 6 For more info and enquiries.

Re: Exfoliate Poverty With Tech 2018/2019 || A Free Online Mentorship Program by davostar: 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
This program is an ongoing one.
I will be creating custom tutorials everyday and answering questions. I am a self taught person and i just want to make an impact.
On no account will i ever demand a fee at any point in time.

This is a honest contribution to our great nation.

Although my website is still going through some renovation you can still catch a few of my works there (http://youngtech.design) others are on my IG(@d_e_s_i_g_n_e_r_r)(Havent used it in years tho)

Most can be show via whatsapp.

https://s-static-assets.androidapks.com/sdata/efa693d13910f9e01fff4b6728c1fff9/com.whatsapp_v2.18.359-452594_Android-4.0.3.apk
telegram direct link for those who dont have the app///

(1) (Reply)

New Eksu Students Seeking For Hostel / 3 Things Couples Should Do To Secure Their Future Financially / Chinese Government Scholarship 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.