Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

9 Health Benefits Of Beans You Should Know - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9 Health Benefits Of Beans You Should Know (26947 Views)

9 Health Benefits Of Zobo Drinks That Will Surprise You -08174290703 / 9 Health Benefits Of Scent Leaf, Nutitional & Side Effects / 9 Health Benefits Of Eating Oats And Oatmeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Health Benefits Of Beans You Should Know by Mekanus(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2018
Maj196:
Na lie even if u drink a gallon of water you will still fart cuz ders no specific enzyme in d body which can break down beans in which bacteria does d work of d breakdown and gives out an odious smell in d process.
Where did you get this false theory from? No enzyme in the body to break down beans? Hmmmm
Re: 9 Health Benefits Of Beans You Should Know by mechanics(m): 11:22am On Nov 19, 2018
Wow, people who are not eating beans are missing o.
Re: 9 Health Benefits Of Beans You Should Know by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sometimes i like it, sometimes i don't, but no matter the amount of beans i eat, i will be hungry and still craving for starchy food like fufu, eba for me to balance.
Re: 9 Health Benefits Of Beans You Should Know by GenFunction: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
Atigba:
I always fart whenever I eat beans
.dats yo problem
Re: 9 Health Benefits Of Beans You Should Know by Tyndalejane: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
But y the price of beans no wan come down. For your SPORTING EQUIPMENT please call or WhatsApp 08100994870.
Re: 9 Health Benefits Of Beans You Should Know by Phyde: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
I love beans! cheesy. Beans and dodo, fried or pottaged, beans and garri, beans and pap, beans and bread, beans and white rice and peppery stew. cheesy cheesy
My favorite combination, same blood runs in our vain grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Health Benefits Of Beans You Should Know by Ayobami7(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
noted
Re: 9 Health Benefits Of Beans You Should Know by okwabayi(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
sonnie10:
Beans have more carbohydrate than protein. Fact
I believe this. Due to the calorie demands bearing the hot sun entails most of our meals are carbohydrate-heavy.
It's impossible to think Nigerians will eat something only protein-rich if it's not suya, which is a snack to begin with.
Re: 9 Health Benefits Of Beans You Should Know by PhilKoncept: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
i have discovered that doodle animation video has a way of engaging one thereby ensuring one sees the end of the video once its starts,
that is why i will want you to make use of it for the promotion of your products and services this December
call 07038198833 for more info

Re: 9 Health Benefits Of Beans You Should Know by Maj196(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mekanus:
Where did you get this false theory from? No enzyme in the body to break down beans? Hmmmm
Yes... No enzyme in the human body to break down the complex sugar (Oligosaccharide)... Google is your friend.
Re: 9 Health Benefits Of Beans You Should Know by victorazyvictor(m): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
You plan it ahead of TIME na...like right after breakfast or if you're going to cook it for breakfast, soak it overnight .
yee
Re: 9 Health Benefits Of Beans You Should Know by sonnie10: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
okrikaboi:
i love the beans but anytime i eat it 1, 2 my chest will scatter
heartburn? Maybe you don't add enough oil in the stew or porridge.
Re: 9 Health Benefits Of Beans You Should Know by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2018
Phyde:

My favorite combination, same blood runs in our vain grin

Lol.
Re: 9 Health Benefits Of Beans You Should Know by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2018
superlanny:
see ya mouth, you go like food o, see as you dey do beans mix back to back.

Lol. Yes, I'm a foodie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tsetse Fly And Genetic Cause Of Kidney Disease In Nigeria / Man Diagnosed With HIV, Covid-19, And Monkeypox All At Once – Report / Doctors’ Strike Cripples Hospitals Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.