Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,457 members, 7,843,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) (10568 Views)

Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In Day One Of Kwara Must Change Senatorial Poll / Kwara Must Change Call For Immediate Arrest Of Bukola Saraki / Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2018
Sorry to say this, but how long have you stayed in this country that you wouldn’t realize that all these activism groups are all for the money and political gains. If we do background search this dude prolly followed Saraki to apc, when Saraki was leaving he was promised something good to stay with apc.

Forget it, We don’t have anybody fighting for the country just yet.
Re: Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) by Stocking: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2018
Strech:
It's really disturbing to see people suffering and in their deep suffering still supporting this EVIL and FAILED government. it will NEVER be well with anybody that vote for APC in 2019.
Sai baba till 2023
Sai APC till eternity

7 Likes

Re: Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) by iammdshola(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2018
*SARAKI - THIS HOUSE ABOUT TO FALL*

Modibbo Kawu has ganged up with Lai Mohammed to pull down Bukola Saraki

Mashood Mustapha has ganged up with Abdullahi Adamu to pull down Saraki

Yinka Aluko has ganged up with Ali Ndume to pull down Saraki

Bilkisu Gambari has hanged up with Hammed Ali to pull down Saraki

Abdulrahma Razak has hanged up with Ibrahim Magu to pull down Saraki

Beloge has hanged up with omo-Agege to pull down Saraki

Mohammad Lawal has hanged up with the IG to pull down Saraki

Olododo Cook has ganged up with Rotimi Ameachi to pull down Bukola Saraki

But we the people of Kwara state have also teamed up against Saraki because it was through him we have remained in the dark as a state;

Over 2750 kilometres of road constructed budget in Kwara State was hijacked by Saraki

Over 20.000 youths are unemployed

Over 1200 high quality solar powered streetlight fund was Diverted to Saraki’s personal account

Over 500 blocks of classrooms for our children was squandered by Saraki

Three major dam projects for water supplies contracted by Saraki , money gone no water

Three major power projects to improve power supply huge budget for Saraki’s pocket benefits

Care and adequate maintenance of our traditional institutions only to buy support for Saraki while the masses starve

Regular scholarship awards for children of his supporters

over 10000 free JAMB forms for Saraki’s thugs

And many more too numerous to count

*What more??*

The power of the people is bigger than the power of an evil man , the Saraki’s era most end in Kwara.

5 Likes

Re: Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) by four4: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Johnnyessence:
As far as am concern, bukola saraki has built political dynasty for themselves. just be observing the next year election next year in kwara state. already, kwara state is one of the hot zone in the governorship election.
what can we called the one Tinubu built for himself? I wonder the different btw Saraki and Tinubu. The problem I ve with your kind is telling me to to replace insane man with mad man

1 Like

Re: Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) by IbrahimDamola: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
APC is s thieving party.
Re: Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) by bilms(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hum
Re: Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) by Yemi7up: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
buhariguy:
Tinubu must deliver kwara from the hand of thief saraki.
That is it. We are tired of Saraki dynasty,we are not slaves.

4 Likes

Re: Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) by lereinter(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
buhariguy:
Tinubu must deliver kwara from the hand of thief saraki.

who should deliver Lagos from thief tinubu

abi

the same sin saraki commits in kwara is same sin tunubu is doing in Lagos

use your brain always
Re: Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) by danot1030: 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
Johnnyessence:
This is where it has changed to Pro Apc group that is been sponsored by lai mohammed and tinubu. check the details here. link: http://thenationonlineng.net/kwara-group-hails-tinubus-reconciliation-committee/

Saraki threw the challenge when he came to Lagos after his defection from APC that he will show pdp how deliver Lagos from Tinubu so Tinubu has no choice than to bring the war to his territory to deliver Kwara from Saraki.

2 Likes

Re: Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Afamed:

Lol. Jonnyessense has similar trait with Tonyebarcanista. They all speak with two sides of their mouths. Ignore Jonnyessense
He is a hypocrite, he even changed the topic after my comment to look better.

The topic before was "Kwara must change hands is a pro APC sponsored by Tinubu and Lai Mohammed".

Johnny is not an activist, he's one of those who collect cash from the old men, no wonder they don't respect youth groups.

6 Likes

Re: Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
lereinter:

who should deliver Lagos from thief tinubu

abi

the same sin saraki commits in kwara is same sin tunubu is doing in Lagos

use your brain always
Both of them are the same. Nobody should be allowed to Lord over millions of people.
Re: Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) by Remily(m): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
This your grammar sev... Just knocking somebody's head.
ahnahn
Johnnyessence:
alot of them on facebook calling themselves activists, but so far so good, from my findings, they are Apc hungry apologists, if you read well from abdulrazaq o hamzat from 2009, you will noticed very well that he wasn't promoting any political party, he was only doing his activism in a different way, thank God technology came and he has abused it in tarnishing the image of reputable Nigerians. he is creator of ''kwara must change'' facebook handle, and so far so good, he has been using that medium to promote Apc and its candidate. he is a hungry Aoc apologist.
Re: Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) by Afamed: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
Stocking:
Wow! You call someone a tribalist. And you’re still the same person calling him . Almajiri ... What does that last part of your sentence show you are then? You bloody tribal bigot . Spit!
Kindly ignore him, he's still recovering from the last Electoral shock

4 Likes

Re: Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) by bilms(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
sad
Re: Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) by morisnewrain(m): 12:28am On Nov 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you don't seem to understand how politics is been played in kwara state. tinubu on his own side will be crushed in south west next year. the battle is between Nigerians and our oppressors.
You can see that you also get paid for this your service on Nairaland. Good job boy! You are from which part of Kwara that gives you audacity to say Tinubu will be crushed in s/w? I believe you are one the Internet wailers or observers that has not been to the venue of the event. Were you in Kwara on Saturday? What was the outcome of the by-election? Your paymaster's boys are in police custody and you couldn't disrupt to rig.
How much did saraki pay for you to do this job? 'Kwara must change' was purposely established to oust Saraki out of Kwara politics. Saraki joined the winning train in 2015 and rolled on PMB advantage to win the last election. APC were warned not to absorb saraki but believe politics is a game of number and the likes of OBA and Dele belgore left for PDP because they don't like to be associated with Saraki.
You can only tell those people that don't know anything about kwara politics your story for sympathy not we the real concerned citizens. I'm political informed about kwara politics. I am a grassroot political analyst when it comes to kwara.

3 Likes

Re: Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) by morisnewrain(m): 12:37am On Nov 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
just to call the Attention of the general public that the anchor of ''kwara must change''(Abdulrazaq o hamzat) is a Apc Apologist. his lies and propaganda have been exposed already.
Which lies and propaganda? From what you've written or shown, I see nothing like propaganda there or lies than his promoting candidates that would make kwara change from hand of political kidnapper, Saraki. You will be disappointed after the 2019 poll. PDP will be 'AYE ATUNWA' and we shall show you that 'Ajuloopin'

1 Like

Re: Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) by morisnewrain(m): 12:46am On Nov 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
alot of them on facebook calling themselves activists, but so far so good, from my findings, they are Apc hungry apologists, if you read well from abdulrazaq o hamzat from 2009, you will noticed very well that he wasn't promoting any political party, he was only doing his activism in a different way, thank God technology came and he has abused it in tarnishing the image of reputable Nigerians. he is creator of ''kwara must change'' facebook handle, and so far so good, he has been using that medium to promote Apc and its candidate. he is a hungry Aoc apologist.
Guy! You are sounding like a beaten child. Tell me one lie in your analysis. Kwara must change! Take it or leave it.
Re: Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:05am On Nov 21, 2018
morisnewrain:
Guy! You are sounding like a beaten child. Tell me one lie in your analysis. Kwara must change! Take it or leave it.
it is so so unfortunate that some people don't understand Kwara state politics .
Re: Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:20am On Nov 21, 2018
PRESENTATION:
Sorry to say this, but how long have you stayed in this country that you wouldn’t realize that all these activism groups are all for the money and political gains. If we do background search this dude prolly followed Saraki to apc, when Saraki was leaving he was promised something good to stay with apc.

Forget it, We don’t have anybody fighting for the country just yet.
I'm just enlightening the general public about their mission.
Re: Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I'm just enlightening the general public about their mission.

Oh, better then.
Re: Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Oh, better then.
yes ooo, you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) by zlantanfan: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2018
four4:
what can we called the one Tinubu built for himself? I wonder the different btw Saraki and Tinubu. The problem I ve with your kind is telling me to to replace insane man with mad man
tinubu nor perfect but he get development plan, work dey to justify support

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Experts Tells Southern Governors To "Buckle Up On Food Production" / Ologbondiyan: Why I Didn’t Adopt Lai Mohammed’s Propaganda Way As PDP Spokesman / Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.