Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies (46396 Views)

See Photos Of Olamide’s Wife / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by praizblog: 5:01am On Nov 19, 2018
Popular rapper olamide was pictures recently with these beautiful ladies at an event organises by henessy.

Who else is feeling baddoo

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photos-of-olamide-with-beautiful-hot-ladies/

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by praizblog: 5:01am On Nov 19, 2018
See More Hot photos of olamide with sexy ladies here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photos-of-olamide-with-beautiful-hot-ladies/

Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by Kingpee2(m): 5:12am On Nov 19, 2018
Enjoy man,live your life before your life go live you ..
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by G1STM0RE: 5:26am On Nov 19, 2018
cool
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by freeeeme(m): 5:41am On Nov 19, 2018
Baba no fit comot hand from pocket as he dey hold d drogba..make it no disgrace him. Dos babes hot pass make drogba no stand

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by jerryunit48: 6:31am On Nov 19, 2018
The guy no tall o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by cahrlifa(m): 6:31am On Nov 19, 2018
Beautiful girls...where?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by speedyconnect3: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2018
Nawao.

Lord deliver us from slay queens shocked

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by ashewoboy(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2018
the ladies did not meet my expectations. op you have a wrong caption. I was expecting something more.

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by Olodo24: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2018
Olamide is looking old and ugly these days. the weight gain is not it at all.
Badoo please lose some weight

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by luyev: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2018
nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by praizblog: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by slaytork: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
1 DAY TO GO FOR THE PRACTICAL TRAINING PROGRAM THAT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR ICT CAREER/BUSINESS

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20th OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by OgeFather(m): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
Stew everywhere
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by dotcomnamename: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
Where is the hot?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by Toks2008(m): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
praizblog:
Popular rapper olamide was pictures recently with these beautiful ladies at an event organises by henessy.

Who else is feeling baddoo

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photos-of-olamide-with-beautiful-hot-ladies/

Not so hot jare.
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by Ayoswit(f): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
undecided
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by Stocking: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
jerryunit48:
The guy no tall o
You no see the shoes those girls wear ni?
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by SAMBARRY: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Where's the sexy because these ones I'm seeing looks like those sales girls in business centres
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by Death4u(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
undecided
Tell me, How's that my business....
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by Wiki9ja: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
Pulsenaija.com.ng
Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by hopyroll(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
jerryunit48:
The guy no tall o
He used to be tall

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by lesbiconverter: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
There's only one hot lady
Far right

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies by Deckline(m): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
Death4u:
undecided
Tell me, How's that my business....
Why did you now comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret / PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) / Wizkid, Timaya Ignore Davido On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.