Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Toyin Adewale, Mayorkun's Mother Stuns In New Adorable Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Adewale, Mayorkun's Mother Stuns In New Adorable Photos (43611 Views)

Mayorkun's Mother, Toyin Adewale Looking Radiant In New Year Photos / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Ak47 Bum In New Adorable Photo / Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Adewale, Mayorkun's Mother Stuns In New Adorable Photos by amandaobi33: 8:53am On Nov 19, 2018
she looks so beautiful
Re: Toyin Adewale, Mayorkun's Mother Stuns In New Adorable Photos by eDoctorr(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2018
gare:

If you disagree you simple say, but dont call me that next time
My dear, snub the fool. Can't you see his Monica is meaningless.
Re: Toyin Adewale, Mayorkun's Mother Stuns In New Adorable Photos by unitysheart(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2018
OKOATA:
She's beautiful like my Mom. God bless our mothers.

Amen, mine too.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Adewale, Mayorkun's Mother Stuns In New Adorable Photos by zone51: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2018
psychologist:
Wait I don't get, is it this woman that is the eleko that he sang about?

Yes, that's her and the "eleko" is just an adjective for his song not that she sold eko before.

martowskin1:
I thought davido said he picked him from social media, so the guy even grew up from entertainment home ..... Nija na wa

Yes he did..here is the link to the video Mayorkun uploaded himself and begged his followers to tag Davido that he too wanna have money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dil7sKhMAsA

And when Davido acknowledged the video, his mum followed up with appreciation (see the link here; https://www.instagram.com/p/BBceaCRBciu/?hl=en) which I believed finalize the whole thing.

God is a wonderfu.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Adewale, Mayorkun's Mother Stuns In New Adorable Photos by DaaLor(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2018
psychologist:
Wait I don't get, is it this woman that is the eleko that he sang about?

lol...nah so naija music be o, dem go dey talk wetin no relate to their life atall
Re: Toyin Adewale, Mayorkun's Mother Stuns In New Adorable Photos by AndriaRich(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2018
Wow...
Never knew she's his mother....
That's really nice....
Re: Toyin Adewale, Mayorkun's Mother Stuns In New Adorable Photos by Larryslim(m): 9:46am On Nov 19, 2018
martowskin1:
I thought davido said he picked him from social media, so the guy even grew up from entertainment home ..... Nija na wa
Yes!
Davido picked him from Twitter,when he did a cover of davido and olamide "the money" song..

1 Like

Re: Toyin Adewale, Mayorkun's Mother Stuns In New Adorable Photos by seniormallam(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2018
from been addressed as popular nollywood yoruba actor to mayorkuns mum, bloggers shes still a popular yoruba actor abeg, dont start hiding her under d shadow of her son for now
Re: Toyin Adewale, Mayorkun's Mother Stuns In New Adorable Photos by suremanpatriot: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2018
My beautiful woman! Mayo should be grateful grin
Re: Toyin Adewale, Mayorkun's Mother Stuns In New Adorable Photos by PRINCEVICKEY: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
REALLY LOOK LIKE THE MOTHER .......SAME BIG MOUTH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos / Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.