Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term (25172 Views)

Guber Poll: Anxiety As States Await Supreme Court Judgements / Atiku’s Policy Document: Privatise NNPC , Raise GDP To $900bn, Cut Taxes… / 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by four4: 8:04am On Nov 19, 2018
emi14:
Yes. His motives is sound because 4years is basically too short to accommodate some long time projects. Somebody is there to inherit assets as well as liabilities. Projects initiated by Jonathan such as Nnamdi Azikiwe international airport new terminal is still going on. Goodluck Jonathan expressway in Abuja is paid off but the engineers are on site working tirelessly to complete the job. So don't panic just tell us what APC government did and what they are prepared to do this time if given another chance. Shalom
but you re expecting BuBu to turn Nigeria into America within four year.............. I will say it again Nigerian nerval ready for true leaders....... This type of our mentality will only troughing up like of Tinubu, Jona, Atiku, bubu, Sarakis, wiked ...etc

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by philip2014(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2018
Anybody that thinks Atiku will not seek a second term is deceiving his/hersef and has never been to the corridor of Power, when ordinary sug president seeks relection and Governors are buying senatorial ticket just to be in the corridor of power claiming it's their right to contest, and that's why I pity the SEANDSS that are vigorously campaiging for Atiku as if he never had the opportunity to implement his plans both Atiku and Bubu are worst as a leader for a country seeking development but unfortunately we stalk with either of the two as for me I think the APC team are still more progressive than PDP team Na baby dey go slow, Secondly I will like us to just steak with baba and let the North complete their 8years so they can stop feeling marginalized and the south can have a shot at the presidency.
An Atiku Presidency is a scam that we all know but some are supporting it for some reasons, so if Atiku wins the north will still have at chance of 12years of rule which is north fair and justifiable by their incompetent

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by Officialpdpnig: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2018
jaxxy:

There is no next level with these mediocre policies and working with wrong and ineffective people.

NEXT LEVEL ON COURSE.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by bantudra: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2018
chaii....fee dee fee don show igbos the middle finger be that....

promise them something and then when you have their support dump them....

why not...??...they hate buhari sooo much,you can play with them anyhow....

1 Like

Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by ashafaoladimeji: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2018
Next level shocked

1 Like

Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by emmykk(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2018
sogodihno:

shut up! to hell with southern unity, if u don't get already, their is an alliance between the SW and NW, that's enough for Yoruba to survive politically, we obviously dont need 5%, worry for your potorpotor republic not Yoruba.

Am from Niger Delta and not from South East but our sympathy goes to them. The 6 south west state is APC controlled while the 11 states of South South and South East are summarily control by PDP at least from last elections results.

If the south west ,South east and south South don't United and agreed on something the north will always have the presidency .This is not about shut up. It is a fact. Don't think 2023 the north will vote you Yoruba in when they have a candidate gunning for president that unfortunately have a back up of another session of the south.

Be wise
Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by ironheart(m): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2018
ozodigboo:

Support what ? Support fire.
Igbos are not interested in 2023....we want Buhari out.
Is it not the same 2023 Fashola told you yorubas that you will take if APC wins ?
Abi you think say we no hear am ?
that is because the igbos have not indicated interest. Politics is all about alignment of interest. You cannot win alone. Your tribe has not ruled this nation since independence. I wish and i want them to. The way cos i admire how they run business. If they can bring that spirit to play in nigerian politics, we will go a long way. And please next time address your mentions properly. Not everyone on nairaland is a yoruba person. If you have any issue with anyone on this forum, kindly address the individual instead of generalizing your comment.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by ikwubaba: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2018
emmykk:

Am from Niger Delta and not from South East but our sympathy goes to them. The 6 south west state is APC controlled while the 11 states of South South and South East are summarily control by PDP at least from last elections results.

If the south west ,South east and south South don't United and agreed on something the north will always have the presidency .This is not about shut up. It is a fact. Don't think 2023 the north will vote you Yoruba in when they have a candidate gunning for president that unfortunately have a back up of another session of the south.

Be wise

So how did GEJ win in 2011?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by awoban: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2018
Everyone can not vote only one party. But I'm convinced in mind that PMB with get majority of Nigerians' votes.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by jaxxy(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2018
TheGreenLand:

So you rather vote a thief?
Goodluck with your choice

Isnt this thief stuff U guys are calling kinda hypocritical? When Atiku was with u since 2015 he wasn’t a thief bt now ur eyes just saw the light to know he is. Sounds like total rubbish to me.

The thief was good for u in 2015 bt now he’s bad? All I care about is can he deliver nothing else and Apc shud stop calling Atiku a thief ok? What is Amaechi? A saint
Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by buhariguy(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2018
argon500:

If care is not taken they will.

Should Atiku wins, he will want to use 8 years.
Should Buhari wins, Atiku may recontest in 2023
What even give an assurance that Buhari will return power to South by 2023?
north can not be there again in 2023.
The contest will be open to we southerners, SE,SW and SS,
We south south are still in the race,- ameachi, wike and duke etc will be waiting.
2019 election is over, the politics of today in south Is for 2023.
The region that will give buhari the highest vote, buhari will support

1 Like

Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by youngdopeboy: 8:38am On Nov 19, 2018
sai BABA!!! we on to the NEXT LEVEL
Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by nwanyionitsha: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2018
PassingShot:
Is it not even foolish for those SS/SE/SW leaders to think that Atiku will promise only one term or agree not to contest for a 2nd term if he finds himself as the president. The good thing is, Atiku will not be Nigeria's president, in-sha-Allah.
You determine nothing, you have only one vote so do i.
Atiku gets mine even for 8years.
Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by goodlifehyd(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2018
olaric:
Let's stop being myopic and stop making mountain out of a molehill; are we honestly expecting any presidential candidate to rule for only one term?
That was the only reason wike and others agreed to give him the party ticket, and baba been signing documents and tweeting he's coming for just 1 term, dem never elect am e don dey throwey agreements inside gutter
Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by buhariguy(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2018
emmykk:

Be wise
buhariguy:
north can not be there again in 2023.
The contest will be open to we southerners, SE,SW and SS,
We south south are still in the race,- ameachi, wike and duke etc will be waiting.
2019 election is over, the politics of today in south Is for 2023.
The region that will give buhari the highest vote, buhari will support
Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by Bhol28: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2018
"NEXT LEVEL" very realistic

1 Like

Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by buhariguy(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2018
ikwubaba:

So how did GEJ win in 2011?
pure rigging,
2015 was less rigged,
But in 2019, it will be less, PDP can not get that frivolous number again.
Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by bizzibodi(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2018
No mention of fight agst corruption in his plan.i still remember how Obj/Atiku sold almost all fed.govt assets..Hilton,game village,Apo legislative quarters,nitel e.t.c

1 Like

Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by buhariguy(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
You determine nothing, you have only one vote so do i.
Atiku gets mine even for 8years.
so you are atikulating, no more lefelendum again.
Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by bixton(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2018
kahal29:

I join you they laugh too. This is another vague campaign promises without any substance.

Imagine...... listing what and what should be done without telling us how it will be done.

As an economist two of those promises caught my attention cause they lacked specifics....

1. “Introduce market friendly fiscal and pricing policies.”

2. “Reduce gradually the rate of unemployment and under-employment to a single digit by 2025.

How does he Intend to achieve or is it another like the one of making one Naira into one Dollar?

As far as I am concerned Atiku has said nothing new.... This is another Bubu Yaya on the way.

I had to read Atiku's plan over and over again and just one thing caught me......
Atiku intends buying Nigerian assets for himself and his old friends. They intend expanding and become the major persons in business in each sector.
Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by edupedia: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2018
PureMe01:
tho i may have chosen to disregard this news because of the source.But let's even assume Atiku does 16 years,we prefer that to extra 3 months from Buhari.Sincere Nigerians who have the true progress & unity of this nation at heart wouldn't care as long as buhari/jubril is taken away from the picture in 3 months time...Atiku's 8 years,better than buhari's/jubril's impending disastrous 4 years.Igbos dont care,NigerD don't care,the North don't care but only one region carry d mata for head cos of dem greed except for some few reformed minds amongst them.But wait o,this one Tinubu's newsline is now reporting on Atiku's tenure stance,says it all that the true "anxiety" is obviously in existence in APC since Atiku's emergence grin

....keep wasting your time spewing hate and thrash on Nairaland....other zones in Nigeria are now telling u to go ahead and do your worst....u are the only one left Thiefkulating....the weekend has shown u do not win elections in Nigeria by noisemaking or false self-generated likes on Nairaland....nonsense and ingredient....
Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by somehow: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2018
When did your name turn to "we"?

You can prefer even Anini but speak for yourself
PureMe01:
tho i may have chosen to disregard this news because of the source.But let's even assume Atiku does 16 years,we prefer that to extra 3 months from Buhari.Sincere Nigerians who have the true progress & unity of this nation at heart wouldn't care as long as buhari/jubril is taken away from the picture in 3 months time...Atiku's 8 years,better than buhari's/jubril's impending disastrous 4 years.Igbos dont care,NigerD don't care,the North don't care but only one region carry d mata for head cos of dem greed except for some few reformed minds amongst them.But wait o,this one Tinubu's newsline is now reporting on Atiku's tenure stance,says it all that the true "anxiety" is obviously in existence in APC since Atiku's emergence grin
Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by somehow: 9:35am On Nov 19, 2018
But you still didn't tell us how.. prove your education is not a waste.
amazon14:

As an economist, you called yourself, and you don't know how that can be achieved in six years, then your education is a waste.
Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by berrystunn(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2018
dodoniyi:
Reducing the rate of unemployment to a single digit in Nigeria within 6 years is totally impossible considering a lot of economic and political factors.

Another failed-before-start promise from our politicians.

Countries with the highest unemployment rates:
1. Zimbabwe 95.0%
2. Burkina Faso 77.0%
3. Syria 50.0%
4. Senegal 48.0%
5. Haiti 40.6%
6. Kenya 40.0%
7. Congo, Republic of the 36.0%
8. Afghanistan 35.0%
9. Kosovo 34.8%
10. Libya 30.0%
11. Lesotho 28.1%
12. Namibia 28.1%
13. Gabon 28.0%
14. Swaziland 28.0%
15. South Africa 27.6%
16. Yemen 27.0%
17. Venezuela 26.4%
18. North Korea 25.6%
19. Macedonia 23.4%
20. Mozambique 22.4%
21. Greece 22.3%
22. Bosnia and Herzegovina 20.5%
23. Malawi 20.4%
24. Botswana 20.0%
25. Sudan 19.6%
26. Armenia 18.9%
27. Ethiopia 17.5%
28. Montenegro 17.1%
29. Spain 17.1%
30. Jordan 16.5%

http://factsmaps.com/countries-with-the-highest-and-lowest-unemployment-rates/

Did you remove Nigeria from the list ??
Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by highbeekeys(m): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2018
OBJ said it all in his book 'my watch'. Trust atiku at your own peril. Even if you were born in the 2000s, you should not trust politicians manifestos.
Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by somehow: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2018
And when Igbos voted against him, did he not win? You never wanted him yet he won, you think it will change?
ozodigboo:

Support what ? Support fire.
Igbos are not interested in 2023....we want Buhari out.
Is it not the same 2023 Fashola told you yorubas that you will take if APC wins ?
Abi you think say we no hear am ?
Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by tinsel: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
BTW There is no where in the constitution where it was stated that the 2023 presidency will be an entirely southern affair.
Our problem in the east is the inconsistency of our politics. Other regions are aware of this and exploiting it. We shift the goal post all the time.
Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by PureMe01: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2018
edupedia:

....keep wasting your time spewing hate and thrash on Nairaland....other zones in Nigeria are now telling u to go ahead and do your worst....u are the only one left Thiefkulating....the weekend has shown u do not win elections in Nigeria by noisemaking or false self-generated likes on Nairaland....nonsense and ingredient....
what we need in north is just 45%.that's all.You can see the reflection of the results even in buhari's own katsina.by the time 2019 results are announced,you personally will be dumbfounded over what happened.
Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by uchennaq(m): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2018
I WAS WATCHING APC ACHIEVEMENT YESTERDAY ON TVC NEW AND NOTICED THAT THEIR ONLY ACHIEVEMENT WAS NPOWER. grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by sogodihno: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2018
emmykk:

Be wise

u don't av to worry for us whether the north will vote us or not, worry for urself and your region, they vote for Abiola against Tofa their son, they Vote for OBj. u don't av point.
Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by edibobo: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2018
If Atiku wins and rule well, there are possibilities for him to continue and consolidate on the foundation he's going to build. Nigeria is after good governance and not zoning.
Re: 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term by Ayobami7(m): 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
转注字/轉注字

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes / Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List / Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.