Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) (33182 Views)

Throwback; How Many Of These Movies Have You Seen? / Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) / Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) by Rextizzle(m): 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
I've seen almost all
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) by Rickylambert: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Igodo Sha.....very scary bt nice
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) by XINOIX: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
seunmohmoh:
who is your favourite artist

I haven't cram the name of the actor but the actor that did " boys before flowers " and " hunter " the leading actor that's my main guy, he really knows how to act

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) by saniabizz45: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
Rattle snake ......Full moon .....I still remember these breast films
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) by FANE4Naija: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ayoswit:
Look at the idiot correcting my use of English. Please read out to yourself what you wrote up there if you were making sense and try reading it slowly. Mumu.
Are you minding the twerp. Can't even compose coherent sentences. They think it's by their saying "seen" instead of "watch" that makes them grammatically sound but what they don't know is that watch in referring to movies is very correct.
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) by Ayoswit(f): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
FANE4Naija:

Are you minding the twerp. Can't even compose coherent sentences. They think it's by their saying "seen" instead of "watch" that makes them grammatically sound but what they don't know is that watch in referring to movies is very correct.
Tanx bro. I'm still waiting for the fool to reply my mention.
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) by Nettybrown(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ive seen almost all the movies, still searching for Vuga 2 sha.
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) by Maccoy507: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
Pls share the link to the movie if you have them.
ahmedkoded95:
You can also add the ones you miss
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Take me to mama.. Saint obi
Then this RMD film with Stella Damascus
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
XINOIX:

I haven't cram the name of the actor but the actor that did " boys before flowers " and " hunter " the leading actor that's my main guy, he really knows how to act
that's Lee min ho,popularly known as gun ju pyo. he's also my fav.
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) by PierreAbutu(m): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
Wow!
Living in bondage
Nneka (the pretty serpent)
Igodo
Oracle
Blood sisters
Sarkobi
Cry for help
Diamond ring

Pls how can I watch SAKOBI movie?

If there's a link, kindly share with me...thanks
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) by akinszz: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
Soulless:

They act Igbo filmm and English films

THEY ARE THE BEST IN AFRICA
how can igbo act English grin grin grin
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) by ofem89(m): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
narrow escape then saint obi his father won't allow him become a church priest (father).
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) by nmadu1: 2:43am On Feb 16, 2019
Trying to remember the film which omotola or genevive(am not sure who it was between the two) tried to commit suicide by jumping off an uncompleted storey building but was talked out of it by ramsey noah, who was his boyfriend or so...
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
I haven't watched any of these movies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House / AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc) / ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.