Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election (13186 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Nigeria Can't Afford Brand New Trains; It Is Not America (2015) / Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers / Man Who Promised To Donate To Buhari’s Re-election Dies In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
Shut Up Pvnk A$s
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by tammie24: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
Why can't we experience the "boom" now

Is he not in power?

Power to do whatever he wants?
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by plana1: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
What is this one saying? He might be high on some ogbomosho weed.
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by samydo(m): 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
How can a young man like this be so stupid
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by Oolawepo(m): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
mediaNGR:
Ditan Okupe, the son of former spokesperson of former President Goodluck Jonathan, Doyin Okupe, has asked Nigerians to call him a bastard if Nigeria does not experience economic boom after President Buhari is re-elected in 2019.

Ditan who joined the Buhari Campaign Organization this month against his father's wishes, wrote on his twitter this morning

''

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/call-me-bastard-if-nigeria-does-not.html
YOUTH OF NIGERIA PLS LET US STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY. ITS OBVIOUS THESE LUNATICS ARE PLAYING ON OUR INTELLIGENCE. HIS FATHER SUPPORT ATIKU AND SON SUPPORT BUHARI MEANING ANYWHERE THE PRESIDENCY TURNS TO THE FAMILY WILL BENEFIT. THEY MAKE US BELIEVE THEY ARE FIGHTING THEMSELVES SO THAT WE ARE DISUNITED. SERIOUSLY IN SOME YEARS TO COME I SEE THE CHILDREN OF THESE LUNATICS RUN THE AFFAIRS OF THIS COUNTRY.NO WONDER THEY PASSED NOT TOO YOUNG TO RULE BILL. THE ONLY THING THE MASSES GET TO GAIN FROM THEM(INCREASE IN MINIMUM WAGE)THEY ARE HAVING ENDLESS DEBATE ON IT. GOD HELP. THERE SHOULD BE A YOUTH MOVEMENT..
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by Laid2001: 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
Your Father said same thing!
He already claimed that title of Bastard!.

Doyin Okupe said if APC lasted more than one year, we should call him bastard.

APC is 5 years and counting already!
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by hardeytarhyour(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yes Buhari need Another Four Years to Crown his effort and to make his offer to every sector in Nigeria become visible
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by lucy10(f): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
This guy is just seeking attention, publicity, contract or appointment. I hope he is ready to be called a bastard soon because Buhari himself knows that he is on his way to Daura come 2019.
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by Abimbola198212: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
story for fools and gullible Nigerians
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by somehow: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
You see why you don't understand recession?I knew you were going to fail.

If Buhari brought recession, why was Iweala borrowing to pay salaries during GEJ era? Jonathan and his gangs painted a dead vehicle and padded figures to deceive the world while emptying our reserve.

She even said no matter who becomes the president in 2015, Nigeria was going to face hard times. Buhari came to expose what PDP would have kept hiding. Sanusi, soludo all spoke about the economic downturn about to hit Nigeria in 2015 while Jonathan was still in power. You people think recession can hit a country in 9 months when the same country was claimed to be doing well economically. Let's not throw logic to the wind just to play politics of preference.
grandstar:

Buhari brought about the severe recession by his uneconomic peg of the Naira to the dollar at highly overvalued rates. Soludo, Utomi and Sanusi have all condemned PMB's exchange rate policies.

FYI, a recession is described in economic as consecutive declines,in GDP in 2 quarters. The country is presently experiencing a mild recovery.

The economy won't grow above 2% per annum with Buhari in power. Nigerias needs minimum of 8% yearly
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by mechanics(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
respect80:
And how are we sure he's not a b*stard already?
hmmmm, if one call you that, how will you feel, be mindful of what you post.
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
guys let vote out buhari
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Does he even know what economic boom is all about? people just talk trash, reelecting buhari will not cause economic boom just like that, work need to be done.
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by respect80(m): 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
mechanics:
hmmmm, if one call you that, how will you feel, be mindful of what you post.

I asked because it doesn't take rocket science to know and understand that Buhari has plunged Nigeria and Nigerians into poverty. Having a problem is not as bad as not knowing that you have a problem. wink
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by mechanics(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
respect80:

I asked because it doesn't take rocket science to know and understand that Buhari has plunged Nigeria and Nigerians into poverty. Having a problem is not as bad as not knowing that you have a problem. wink
I understand but you shouldn't have gone to that extent, even the Bible made it clear not to insult our leaders both secular and religion.
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by respect80(m): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
mechanics:
I understand but you shouldn't have gone to that extent, even the Bible made it clear not to insult our leaders but secular and religion.

OK. I don hie u
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by dave4chelsea(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
Promismike:
No one can give what he doesn't have.

A man who failed in 1984 and was given a chanced to get things right in 2015 and same man has not been able to find his feet for 3+ good years.

My brother, believe u me, Nigeria will be worse if such man is given 4 more years.

One prayer I always make this days is this. God help my hustles irrespective of who rules Nigeria and how its economy looks like cos I still see buhari in aso rock after 2019 through rigging unless God intervenes. APC and Buhari are so desperate to continue in power irrespective of what the masses are going through.
My brother na ur papa born you!

1 Like

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by grandstar(m): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
somehow:
You see why you don't understand recession?I knew you were going to fail.

If Buhari brought recession, why was Iweala borrowing to pay salaries during GEJ era? Jonathan and his gangs painted a dead vehicle and padded figures to deceive the world while emptying our reserve.

She even said no matter who becomes the president in 2015, Nigeria was going to face hard times. Buhari came to expose what PDP would have kept hiding. Sanusi, soludo all spoke about the economic downturn about to hit Nigeria in 2015 while Jonathan was still in power. You people think recession can hit a country in 9 months when the same country was claimed to be doing well economically. Let's not throw logic to the wind just to play politics of preference.

The joke is a actually on you!

I've just given you a textbook description of what a recession is

Forget what Okonji Iweala actually said. The economy was heading for a downtown but an outright recession could have been completely avoided.

Buhari's destructive pegging of the Naira upon assumption of office led to the severe scarcity of forex that starved companies of critical foreign exchange to import raw materials and before long companies started closing down and sacking workers!

Brush up your economics please!
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by mechanics(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
respect80:

OK. I don hie u
better.
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by mechanics(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
respect80:

OK. I don hie u
better.
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by somehow: 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lol avoided by who? You think you know more than the okonjos, Sanusis and Soludos that saw the looming recession? Go and Bobo the unlearned ones with your fairytales.
grandstar:

The joke is a actually on you!

I've just given you a textbook description of what a recession is

Forget what Okonji Iweala actually said. The economy was heading for a downtown but an outright recession could have been completely avoided.

Buhari's destructive pegging of the Naira upon assumption of office led to the severe scarcity of forex that starved companies of critical foreign exchange to import raw materials and before long companies started closing down and sacking workers!

Brush up your economics please!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Workers Stranded As NLC Pickets CAC Headquarters / PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 / Biafran Struggle Through The Eyes Of Julius Nyerere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.