Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Why Atiku Should Sell NNPC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Atiku Should Sell NNPC (715 Views)

Akpabio To Niger Deltans: Don't Vote For Those Planning To Sell NNPC / We Won’t Sell NNPC, Refineries, FG Assures / Atiku Must Tell Us Who He’s Planning To Sell NNPC To - Bismarck Rewane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Atiku Should Sell NNPC by DadaStephen1(m): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2018
I understand some Nigerians like Shehu Sani who's inconsistent is tongue lashing Atiku on his promise to privatize NNPC.

Let me state it here categorically and emphatically that I DADA OLUWASEUN STEPHEN wholeheartedly and firmly support ATIKU's move.

NNPC is one of the major problems of Nigeria. It has never been a Nigerian parastatal anyways. It is Northern Nigerian Petroleum Company!

NNPC is why Buhari came back to power and will want to die in power.
That's why he was PTF chairman in Abacha's regime,
That's why he's petroleum minister and will want that to remain.
That's why there's massive corruption under Baru the current MD which he Buhari installed and no one can do anything about it.

Why does NNPC have a refinery in Kaduna when the oil is in the Niger Delta?

How many South-Southerners have benefited from NNPC compared to SHELL and others?

How many southerners are employed by NNPC?

Let us sell NNPC and retain 10-20%
Business people will not play politics with it. They will still pay tax as a matter of fact and we will see progress.

The Northerners hold on to power because of NNPC!
Remove it from the equation and they will either stay away or even attempt to leave Nigeria.

Lastly, there's the problem of government instability in Nigeria. Look at how Ambode messed up what Fashola did for 8 years in just 4 years.
He proscribed LAWMA which was a great establishment in Lagos!
That's members of same party!
You know the impact? Hundreds of people lost their jobs, Lagos became very dirty again!

If it was privatized, that wouldn't have happened.

Let's use our brains!
Let's focus on developing a functional society!
Small African countries are leaving us behind!
Let's not use religious, tribal and political extremism to sink this country into a bottomless pit!

My name is Dada-Stephen Dst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku Should Sell NNPC by ismail4sure: 9:20am On Nov 19, 2018
W

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Should Sell NNPC by richidinho(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2018
f
Re: Why Atiku Should Sell NNPC by SEGLIZ: 9:35am On Nov 19, 2018
DadaStephen1:
I understand some Nigerians like Shehu Sani who's inconsistent is tongue lashing Atiku on his promise to privatize NNPC.

Let me state it here categorically and emphatically that I DADA OLUWASEUN STEPHEN wholeheartedly and firmly support ATIKU's move.

NNPC is one of the major problems of Nigeria. It has never been a Nigerian parastatal anyways. It is Northern Nigerian Petroleum Company!

NNPC is why Buhari came back to power and will want to die in power.
That's why he was PTF chairman in Abacha's regime,
That's why he's petroleum minister and will want that to remain.
That's why there's massive corruption under Baru the current MD which he Buhari installed and no one can do anything about it.

Why does NNPC have a refinery in Kaduna when the oil is in the Niger Delta?

How many South-Southerners have benefited from NNPC compared to SHELL and others?

How many southerners are employed by NNPC?

Let us sell NNPC and retain 10-20%
Business people will not play politics with it. They will still pay tax as a matter of fact and we will see progress.

The Northerners hold on to power because of NNPC!
Remove it from the equation and they will either stay away or even attempt to leave Nigeria.

Lastly, there's the problem of government instability in Nigeria. Look at how Ambode messed up what Fashola did for 8 years in just 4 years.
He proscribed LAWMA which was a great establishment in Lagos!
That's members of same party!
You know the impact? Hundreds of people lost their jobs, Lagos became very dirty again!

If it was privatized, that wouldn't have happened.

Let's use our brains!
Let's focus on developing a functional society!
Small African countries are leaving us behind!
Let's not use religious, tribal and political extremism to sink this country into a bottomless pit!

My name is Dada-Stephen Dst

my brother you've practically made no point. you only came online wasted people's time campaigning and bastardizing people's image nnpc and lawma ain't related.
your opinion though but all did is show your hatred toward a particular man and tribe forgetting the one you are campaigning for is also from that same tribe you mentioned.
Re: Why Atiku Should Sell NNPC by DadaStephen1(m): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2018
SEGLIZ:

my brother you've practically made no point. you only came online wasted people's time campaigning and bastardizing people's image nnpc and lawma ain't related.
your opinion though but all did is show your hatred toward a particular man and tribe forgetting the one you are campaigning for is also from that same tribe you mentioned.

Your response is so unintelligent and unreasonable.

How is NNPC and LAWMA unrelated?
Are they not both government parastatals?
Is there a lie in anything I stated here?

Infact it will take only a brace northerner to deliver Nigerians from the grip of northern elites and that's what Atiku is putting forward.

He's not from Atiku's tribe. Your extremism has eroded your thinking faculty and has defeated the essence of your schooling.

I also never forced your broke ass to read the post did I?
Re: Why Atiku Should Sell NNPC by SEGLIZ: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2018
DadaStephen1:

Your response is so unintelligent and unreasonable.

How is NNPC and LAWMA unrelated?
Are they not both government parastatals?
Is there a lie in anything I stated here?

Infact it will take only a brace northerner to deliver Nigerians from the grip of northern elites and that's what Atiku is putting forward.

He's not from Atiku's tribe. Your extremism has eroded your thinking faculty and has defeated the essence of your schooling.

I also never forced your broke ass to read the post did I?

hardly would a frustrated soul reason like a normal fellow.
Re: Why Atiku Should Sell NNPC by Arexit: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2018
Only if it will be sold to at least 3million Nigerian youth not the usual thieves
Re: Why Atiku Should Sell NNPC by DadaStephen1(m): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2018
How can my soul be frustrated please?
I am blessed, I think straight and I don't take cheap drugs like you.

Re: Why Atiku Should Sell NNPC by orunto27: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
The Fulanis will liquidate the South for the Sahel Region.
Re: Why Atiku Should Sell NNPC by DadaStephen1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
orunto27:
The Fulanis will liquidate the South for the Sahel Region.

That's when they allow it.
Re: Why Atiku Should Sell NNPC by DadaStephen1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Arexit:
Only if it will be sold to at least 3million Nigerian youth not the usual thieves

You mean 3,000,000 people should buy only one establishment?

(1) (Reply)

Jubril Of Sudan: Omokri Reacts As Kimmel, Noah Mock Buhari ‘cloning’ / Picture Of The Day. VP Osinbajo In Kwara State. / How Delta Gubernatorial Poll May Pan Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.