Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye (40800 Views)

Wizkid Is An up-and-coming Black Artist: Grammy Awards Deletes Post / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by pedrilo: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
nonut:

Shut up! The only reason you're taking sides with that snake Lola is because of her ethnicity.
You guys would gladly take sides with your own, even if it means bringing others down.
Have you asked yourself why they were suddenly at each others throats, the moment that white trash came into their lives?
You wouldn't, all that matters to you is Lola. Every other person can go to hell.
Take your trashy post and dump it in the bin where it belongs.
u dat is asking anoda person to shup up, wat do u know abt psquare n their first contact wit Lola? U suppose shut up abeg

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by Triangles1(m): 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
Is it true that tuface like that post? If is true, I'm not surprise........
Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by coolcentbigman(m): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
basty:
I hate that guy Paul

A very local somebody, God has his way of making some Idiots rich and he is one of them. The wealth and fame he is enjoying today come from his attachment to Peter. However, I can say that their mother caused the rift in the family. She is dead and the wahala she created is living after her, what a sad memory. We have to be careful of causing division among our children. What a sad mother.

Paul and Jude are benefiting from what Lola did for Peter for the sake of love. Paul that used to wear only one baggy trouser back then and now forming Big boy. Nonsense tribal bigot.
Mr judge It's as if you're one of their brothers rubbish no go face your own family Problems keep disliking and you even went as far as bringing their innocent mother into this, we all know they were all loved by their mom going to the extent of singing about the way she cared for them and they returned the love so don't ever misrepect such a loving woman if yours behaves that way we understand.

Secondly, Psquare is one of the oldest hip-hop singers still dropping the hit and please we all know they were doing very great, I remembered far back their music was one of the best just like mtn everywhere you go and no rivals then and it was played almost everywhere, so I don't believe the part of Lola making them what they are today.

Thirdly baggy trousers were worn by big boys back then, I also wore it then its was the latest fashion back that why young artists who just started yesterday should respect these guys they are LEGENDS.

They are still struggling now in the music industry because the system of music back then has changed. We hear of Psquare, star plus, Samsung and many more, no Don jazzy, wizkid, davido, kissdaniel etc back then that's why I always respect these guys always.
Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by Syphax(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
basty:
I hate that guy Paul

A very local somebody, God has his way of making some Idiots rich and he is one of them. The wealth and fame he is enjoying today comes from his attachment to Peter. However, I can say that, their mother caused the rift in the family. She is dead and the wahala she created is living after her, what a sad memory. We have to be careful of causing division among our children. What a sad mother.

Paul and Jude are benefiting from what Lola did for Peter for the sake of love. Paul that used to wear only one baggy trouser back then and now forming Big boy. Nonsense tribal bigot.
Because it's Peter that sings and writes the songs shey?
Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by jaxxy(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
pedrilo:
stfu fool. Are u witout issues? Holy holy. I hope u holy pass Elijah sha

So she has her issues is now a problem?? Who said anything about holy? U better face the facts and stop being sentimental. If she has changed better for her bt I will call it as it is ok?

I hv equally spoken against jude where I felt he was wrong. Dumbo
Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by nonut: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
pedrilo:
u dat is asking anoda person to shup up, wat do u know abt psquare n their first contact wit Lola? U suppose shut up abeg
I don't know anything about them, but one thing I know for sure is, she destroyed the relationship between the brothers the moment she came in.
That's good enough for me to write whatever I want to.
Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
What concern me, if they like thy shouldn't apply wisdom and resolve their issue
Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by geezynoni: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
Segunade10:
Sad News For Fans Of Wizkid. Wizkid In Tears As He Suffers From...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaZv7oAAjSs

Regina Daniels & Destiny Etiko Dancing Shaku Shaku - Best Dancer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuC5xjRfOMI
As he suffers from lack of sensible bloggers
Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by pedrilo: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
nonut:

I don't know anything about them, but one thing I know for sure is, she destroyed the relationship between the brothers the moment she came in.
and I said u shud stfu

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by pedrilo: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
jaxxy:

So she has her issues is now a problem?? Who said anything about holy? U better face the facts and stop being sentimental. If she has changed better for her bt I will call it as it is ok?

I hv equally spoken against jude where I felt he was wrong. Dumbo
judge Judy. I said stfu

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by odaniel1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
coolcentbigman:

Mr judge It's as if you're one of their brothers rubbish no go face your own family Problems keep disliking and you even went as far as bringing their innocent mother into this, we all know they were all loved by their mom going to the extent of singing about the way she cared for them and they returned the love so don't ever misrepect such a loving woman if yours behaves that way we understand.

Secondly, Psquare is one of the oldest hip-hop singers still dropping the hit and please we all know they were doing very great, I remembered far back their music was one of the best just like mtn everywhere you go and no rivals then and it was played almost everywhere, so I don't believe the part of Lola making them what they are today.

Thirdly baggy trousers were worn by big boys back then, I also wore it then its was the latest fashion back that why young artists who just started yesterday should respect these guys they are LEGENDS.

They are still struggling now in the music industry because the system of music back then has changed. We hear of Psquare, star plus, Samsung and many more, no Don jazzy, wizkid, davido, kissdaniel etc back then that's why I always respect these guys always.

I had maximum respect for Paul of the duo but lost it after that post. Shit dey smell anyhow you take cover am. Its clear Peter is the star boy of the duo whilst paul being the musically-inclined twin just 'rode along' enjoying the charisma of Peter. Very immature post that exposes his character and intellect. Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by nonut: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
pedrilo:
and I said u shud stfu
Tell your deadbeat dad when you get home.
Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by vicadex07(m): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
computergeek:
I thought blood is supposed to be thicker than water, especially when the said blood brothers are identical twins who share the exact same genetic make-up, shared the same uterine space together for nine months and spent their early years being the better half of the other...

Until women came. Fear women. Y'all should stop judging. You don't know the intricacies of their problems so stop fvcking judging. Everyone is now siding with Peter because he said Lola set them up. I cringe when I see how myopic Nigerians can be. Leave their family matters for them biko.

No stupid mentions please.

I am very sure you're Igbo. Tribalism and bigotry is inbuilt in you and your people. The same woman you're condemning today is who made them. Has Paul or Jude debunked that fact?

It is the bigotry in Igbo people like you that scattered the whole family starting from their myopic mother who planted the seeds of hatred before her demise.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by islandmoon: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
Marrying from family of igbos is a very terrible thing when you are not igbo, they see you like a goat if you dont have money, and they will suck you dry, just be ready to carry the responsibilities of father, mother inlaw, sister and brother inlaw, even the village people will order you to build city hall for them! they are the real gold digger, yet never appreciate, they want you to dash them your car, yet unappreciative ! I had to run!! I nearly die just dating one, I couldnt sleep in my own house! it was terrible

everybody wanted to collect bride price! omo.. I zoomed off!! Usain Bolt syle!

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by jaxxy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
pedrilo:
judge Judy. I said stfu

Deal with the truth son.
Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by Richdad50(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
Who are you? What are you saying? I cant seem to understand jagon linguistic.
Afonja007:
go and take back sit biko ,you only judge Paul by what you read on newspaper ,you don't know Peter more than Jude and Paul ,when a child Is crying pointing at one direction if the mother is not there the father is there,let them continue to lose money is none of my business but please don't put mouth in what you don't know,ibru brothers fought over money just like rotimi Williams children no outsider knows what went wrong
Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by MChaze25(m): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
praizblog:
D guy no mature

Checkout this Sexy Photos of a disable Woman with beautiful smile here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-this-adorable-photos-of-a-disable-woman-with-beautiful-smile/

Define maturity abeg
Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Fraudster.

He will highjack your Adsense account.

Ole
Keep deceiving your self, undecided jobless troll
Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by lielbree: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
Paul is just an ediot abeg. I've heard him and Jude insult and call Lola every name under the sun but she never retaliated.

By the was has anyone noticed that both Paul and Jude have NEVER mentioned what Lola did to them.... just wicked inlaws

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by lielbree: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
nonut:

Are you even aware that Lola was the brains behind their success ?
Are u are she gave Peter his first car?

How exactly did she destroy the group?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by goaldynman(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
tammie24:
[s]And the idiotic IBOs that are supporting him

They are the reason Jonathan lost election in 2015
Cos of their intolerance towards the Yoruba's
Their senseless comments spewing hatred here and there
And they are about to make Atiku lose too because Yoruba's would not want to vote for him because of Peter Obi if they continue in their stupidity[/s]

Frustration will soon kill you!

What is the concern of Igbos in their family matter?!

Abi na Igbo man dey f*ck your wayward Olosho mama?!!
Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by danot1030: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
The spirit of ipob is the spirit of hate, unforgiving and immature, that is what is living in Paul Okoye.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by nonut: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
lielbree:

Are you even aware that Lola was the brains behind their success ?
Are u are she gave Peter his first car?

How exactly did she destroy the group?
Brains behind their success? Are you kidding me?
How many songs did she write for them?
Abeg, enough of this fairy tales.
Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by tammie24: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
goaldynman:

Frustration will soon kill you!

What is the concern of Igbos in their family matter?!

Abi na Igbo man dey f*ck your wayward Olosho mama?!!
if my mama be olosho, an Igbo fu*k wouldn't be anything na since already na olosho abi

But Igbo women are the ones known for ashewo work

As in they like am like kilode
Even a married Igbo woman still dey do olosho so your mother definitely na olosho
Re you even sure the person she said is you father is really you father?

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
tammie24:
And the idiotic IBOs that are supporting him

They are the reason Jonathan lost election in 2015
Cos of their intolerance towards the Yoruba's
Their senseless comments spewing hatred here and there
And they are about to make Atiku lose too because Yoruba's would not want to vote for him because of Peter Obi if they continue in their stupidity
They carry hate into everything. The whole Wizkid/Davido rivalry was fun until Davido became chioma and now they passionately troll wizkid for anything or anyone connected to him. The way they go on about Tiwa and 1/2 Igbo yemi alade too. All over social media. So ridiculous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Daeylar:
Lol, I guess he thought he would receive support after shading her, but seeing as it backfired on him, he decided to do damage control and delete the post

almost took ur name for delilah ,,anyways my botanical name is samson
Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by stagger: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
Peter is the senior twin. Paul disrespected his brother with that post.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by Buffalo2(m): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ori gbogbo won o da
Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by Skmoda360(m): 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
tammie24:
Yoruba's are suppose to boycott his music

Wetin e dey sing sef?

Peter was so RIGHT!
That Paul is a bigot legit.....oyinoshi man.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by Opiletool(m): 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
nonut:

Brains behind their success? Are you kidding me?
How many songs did she write for them?
Abeg, enough of this fairy tales.

There were so many song writers in that industry, but they struggled till they faded away because they were not lucky to meet the right connection. Music business is all about the conmect, especially in Nigeria, where noise is more celebrated. Brymo with all is lyrical prowess has never gotten any endorsement. Same goes for many. She help engineered their success. That's a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by lerrytunechi(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Call 07069414750 for your kaftans

Re: Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye by Strika247(m): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
basty:
I hate that guy Paul

A very local somebody, God has his way of making some Idiots rich and he is one of them. The wealth and fame he is enjoying today comes from his attachment to Peter. However, I can say that, their mother caused the rift in the family. She is dead and the wahala she created is living after her, what a sad memory. We have to be careful of causing division among our children. What a sad mother.

get ur facts right, it was Jude that sacrificed his luxury...he had to sell his car in order to raise money for Peter and Paul to shoot their first video...Lola never did anything for Jude and Paul...for the record.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo And Omotayo Maimunat's Marriage In Crisis. Wedding Pics Deleted / Man Breaks Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Love Lock In Paris (Video) / Okon Lagos' Mother Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.