Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

USA Used Samsung Available 4 Sale. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / USA Used Samsung Available 4 Sale. (821 Views)

Brand New And USA(LLA) Used Iphone And Samsung…available In Bulk And Unit / UK Used and brand new iPhone and Samsung available at best rate. / UK Used Samsung Available At A Giveaway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Used Samsung Available 4 Sale. by redcross: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2018
Samsung S7 edge 32GB.
Unlocked.

USA used Grade A.

Tested working.

Price:150k

Re: USA Used Samsung Available 4 Sale. by choocboi: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Used s7 edge for 150k oga your thief all these greedy dealers

3 Likes

Re: USA Used Samsung Available 4 Sale. by redcross: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
Not for people like you...Bleep off.
Re: USA Used Samsung Available 4 Sale. by deyink1: 7:06am On Nov 20, 2018
used s8 no near this cost
150k what?
Re: USA Used Samsung Available 4 Sale. by Sylverkenz(m): 7:20am On Nov 20, 2018
He would realize his mistake himself
Re: USA Used Samsung Available 4 Sale. by patomaniac: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2018
choocboi:
Used s7 edge for 150k oga your thief all these greedy dealers

Asin I shock gaan �

1 Like

Re: USA Used Samsung Available 4 Sale. by david4z: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2018
Hello. Good morning to you. Please do a market survey and edit your prices.
Re: USA Used Samsung Available 4 Sale. by israel2563(m): 7:35am On Nov 20, 2018
Phoney of 75k grin
Re: USA Used Samsung Available 4 Sale. by Elldeb(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
redcross:
Samsung S7 edge 32GB.
Unlocked.

USA used Grade A.

Tested working.

Price:150k

shocked

150k ke? 1.5 million naira would have been a better price.
Re: USA Used Samsung Available 4 Sale. by redcross: 4:17am On Nov 21, 2018
israel2563:
Phoney of 75k grin

You nor well.
Re: USA Used Samsung Available 4 Sale. by redcross: 4:18am On Nov 21, 2018
Elldeb:

shocked

150k ke? 1.5 million naira would have been a better price.

They are not for you oga...abeg rest.
Re: USA Used Samsung Available 4 Sale. by jeff1607(m): 4:48am On Nov 21, 2018
With the rude way of op attacks potential buyers I am even scared to patronize him even if the price is reduced not buying.

Peace of mind is golden

1 Like

Re: USA Used Samsung Available 4 Sale. by redcross: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2018
jeff1607:
With the rude way of attacks potential buyers I am even scared to patronize him even if the price is reduced not buying.

Peace of mind is golden

And you potential buyers...can't even make an offer..don't tell me to reduce my prices..make an offer.
Re: USA Used Samsung Available 4 Sale. by jeff1607(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2018
redcross:

And you potential buyers...can't even make an offer..don't tell me to reduce my prices..make an offer.

Before I make an offer for a product I do my research cos business doesn't end in just one day or in one transaction, if I wanted to buy from you I would call you straight up and negotiate and if we agree fine and if not it doesn't mean we are quarreling, we might even see if meet for another transaction.

I have never contacted you and I never will, if you can't handle small transactions like this without cursing or saying awful words then it means big contracts na wahala.

No be nairaland everything de end
Re: USA Used Samsung Available 4 Sale. by Elldeb(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
redcross:

They are not for you oga...abeg rest.
Definitely not for me!

Do your own price survey online or offline and you will see the point people are trying to make.
Your price is not realistic at all.
Also note that there are alot of sellers here on nairaland alone...so there is competition.

You want people to make an offer first and yet someone said ''a phone of 75k''..you concluded that the person was not well. undecided
I wish you well in your sales.
Re: USA Used Samsung Available 4 Sale. by redcross: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
Elldeb:

Definitely not for me!

Do your own price survey online or offline and you will see the point people are trying to make.
Your price is not realistic at all.
Also note that there are alot of sellers here on nairaland alone...so there is competition.

You want people to make an offer first and yet someone said ''a phone of 75k''..you concluded that the person was not well. undecided
I wish you well in your sales.

75k is not an offer...he was downgrading my prices..that is not how to make an offer.
Re: USA Used Samsung Available 4 Sale. by redcross: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
jeff1607:

Before I make an offer for a product I do my research cos business doesn't end in just one day or in one transaction, if I wanted to buy from you I would call you straight up and negotiate and if we agree fine and if not it doesn't mean we are quarreling, we might even see if meet for another transaction.

I have never contacted you and I never will, if you can't handle small transactions like this without cursing or saying awful words then it means big contracts na wahala.

No be nairaland everything de end

Does that stop you from making am offer?
Re: USA Used Samsung Available 4 Sale. by jeff1607(m): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2018
redcross:

Does that stop you from making am offer?

Yeah, sir pls check out your response to other people and also if u like check out mine
Re: USA Used Samsung Available 4 Sale. by SureBETarena: 8:15am On Nov 22, 2018
150k? But I just bought Iphone7+ here for just 120k, clean as new.

(1) (Reply)

✈✳✅SOLD ❌❌❌2018 Hp Pavilion 15 Core I5 8gb Ram 1tb Hdd Touchscreen / Sold / Apple Iphone 8 64GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.