Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo (34851 Views)

Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years / Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' / Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by dabrin: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2018
Some followers were not quite happy after singer, Paul Okoye took to his page to shade his twin brother, Peter Okoye’s wife.

Lola Omotayo had celebrated the estranged twins in an Instagram post yesterday where she wrote,

Peter and Paul dem be one no be two. Happy Birthday guys! I am lost for words when it comes to your matter. I pray the Almighty God continues to guide and protect you. I pray that our father in heaven speaks to you individually and softens your hearts. I celebrate you today. I love you two. You are both legends. You are blessed. Your children adore you. We all adore you. God bless you today and everyday. Peter and Paul dem be one no be two. Happy Birthday! @peterpsquare @rudeboypsquare

Not long after her post, Paul Okoye, who was clearly not moved by the wordings, took to his own page and wrote,

Beware of people who preach love outside and inside,plant evil seeds…May God soften their wickedness

Some of his followers were definitely not happy and felt he was shading Peter’s wife and slammed him – he later deleted the post.

This is coming not long after Peter paid tribute to Lola saying she is part of their (P square’s) success story.

See some reactions from some of Paul’s followers who were not so happy with his post,

BY GISTMORE.COM - http://gistmore.com/fans-blast-paul-okoye-shading-brother-peters-wife-lola-omotayo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by dabrin: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2018

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by dkronicle(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2018
Since paul still dey suck bress, i am not surprised grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2018
angry Jobless people in this country are just irritating, undecided I spit on Nigerian trolls

Come and sell your personal Nigerian verified AdSense

10 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by Olodo24: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2018
Lola sef be like trouble maker

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by superlanny(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2018
this Paul is so immature and the only version of the story I believe is Peter's version, it's no new story that Igbos don't tolerate yorubas and yet yourbas tolerates everyone, Paul should just grow up and accept Lola has come to stay in the family forever, meanwhile peter is a real man.

to all of you wailing on my mention, say all you want, the truth is bitter to swallow, and I don't have time for all of you, people with china made brains.

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by servercodes001: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2018
Nigerian celebs and rubbish talk are 5&6

8 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by praizblog: 10:50am On Nov 19, 2018
cheesy wink

Actress Kehinde Bankole Looks sexy and seductive in Cleavage Revealing Outfit >>> http://www.praizenews.com/actress-kehinde-bankole-looks-radiant-in-cleavage-revealing-outfit/

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by ClintonEmex: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2018
Those 3 or 4 people are the fans? Did they blast him more than Nairalanders?

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by NwaAmaikpe: 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
shocked

Let me state without any form of equivocation or ambiguity that I NwaAmaikpe stands with Paul "Rudeboy" Okoye.

You can't act like a saint in public when you are a demon real life.

Real folks like us will not shield such hypocrisy.
Lola is a hypocrite.
Why wish the brothers unity when you have worked against this unity and are the main cause of their discord.

Why wish them greatness when you've ruined their musical career with you manipulations?

If you think Paul was wrong by his real post, but you see nothing wrong in Peter's useless write-up and Lola's hypocritical post, the joke of life is on you.

The worst thing that can happen to any family is to have a bad wife married into it.

Lola should thank her stars I am not Jude if not, She'd still be packing her load under Sagamu bridge.
May God save families from evil wives like Lola. Who scheme, destroy then play righteous victim.

God bless you Paul.
Just remember na ogaghi adigide.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by naijaboiy: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
To be honest I'm quite shocked and disappointed he did such a thing. Whether Lola is a bad person or not he shouldn't have done that.

But, it's a bit confusing when Peter shades him on his wedding anniversary and his wife instead sent a positive message on their birthday. I think that's where the mistrust is coming from, if anything they're supposed to stand on one side as couples, if I were Paul I would also take her birthday felicitations with a pinch of salt. However I would still be mature about my reaction. Lola still looks like a pretender to me.

Last last na two of them know wetin dey pain them for body. undecided

13 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
superlanny:
this Paul is so immature and the only version of the story I believe is Peter's version, it's no new story that Igbos don't tolerate yorubas and yet yourbas tolerates everyone, Paul should just grow up and accept Lola has come to stay in the family forever, meanwhile peter is a real man.

U are an idiot.. Mind44 will not see this post and hide it.
All the hate u YORUBAS harbours against IGBOS it's what makes them very progressive.

The RUDEBOY u people are criticising single handedly paid millions to save this abandoned yoruba boy's life yet he hate yorubas
.. Can any Yoruba person do alone? To an igbo kid?
I don't know why u yoeubas are making psquare issue a tribal one... It's a shame

shocked

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
ClintonEmex:

No mind the yeye... And they moved it quickly to fp

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by Realisticallyme: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
That woman broke their home n music career.
But on d outside preaches love.

9 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by Naijawebmaster: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
We are tired of hearing you guys family matter abeg! angry

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by kingthreat(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
The dude just wanted to let his mind known codedly then deleted the post.
But fear women, they will never tell you the mischievious things they do in secret. They will act like they're the good ones to the world

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by Topmaike007(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
Av you guys forgotten how Peter shade Paul during his wedding anniversary last week....
Wo na dia problem

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by nonut: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fans indeed. it's just a bunch of disgruntled Lola's foot soldiers.
That snake go finally meet her mongoose one day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by nullboss: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fools.. were where you bastards when Peter shaded Paul last week. Mumu people.

The problem here is the old witch called Lola, SHe is the one that poisoned the heart of Peter. Which lead to this distortion. Telling him how his brothers where cheating him.. like wtf?.

Lola is the problem. Their mother warned peter but the fool didn't hear.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by martineverest(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
and they quickly concluded that he was shading his brother's wife?...useless bloggers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by speedyGonzales: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
I don't know any thing about their marriage/family, so I will not comment and pretend to know who is wrong or right, like most Nigerians on this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by jonesking: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
1 DAY TO GO FOR THE PRACTICAL TRAINING PROGRAM THAT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR ICT CAREER/BUSINESS

WANT TO BE THE BEST 3D ANIMATOR? THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING IN 3D ANIMATION IS THE ULTIMATE TRAINING GROUND IN 3 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICALS

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Pour your creative ideas and your technical skills into a dynamic career in the fast evolving field of 3D animation where your chances to progress are only as limited as your imagination

The animation classes are intensive, hands-on experiences that combine in-class lectures with instructor-supervised workshops and course assignments. From the first day of classes, students can expect to start gaining hands-on experience with the animation software and skills they will require as the curriculum grows more challenging. In short, students can expect that their animation classes will be demanding, but productive, with students ultimately creating their own original 3D animations

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM : Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by Waakanda: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
"Awon oniranu dede"... Now, that's funny grin
Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by Gtoosmooth(m): 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
ClintonEmex:

Dude go on is tag ram and check for yourself, more than half of his fans blasted him badly for the shade, it's not possible for them put more than 3000 post here nau.... Peter was actually right all these while..now his fans are beginning to realize, so many of his fans also claim to unfollow him after the shades, I follow them both but had to unfollow him after seeing that yesterday...

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by x9ja1960: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
superlanny:

smh...all these closet ethnic jingoists. Did you consider that there are many other successful inter marriages and relationships between these two tribes?

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by PROPHETmichael: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
You heard it here first, Rude boy dey vex say him no chop Lola when he had the chance to chop that year.

5 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo by TRUSTEDGUY: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
Very poor from Peter. You guys are brothers and should mend fences is success now a crime. IG you guys were poor you will still be together.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" / I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama / Toyin Adewale And Son, Mayorkun Looking Lovely In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.