Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) (69827 Views)

Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene / Wura Abiola Reacts To Buhari’s Posthumous Award On Her Late Father, MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by mike1994reds: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
[quote author=koolaid87 post=73120955][/quote]
The point he's trying to raise in conjunction with his trump comparison is not valid. I'm not insulting or fighting, I'm correcting an impression so he know what the real problem is
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Daviddson(m): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
mike1994reds:

How does that sound like fighting? He made a senseless comment and i called him out so I could correct his impression, America run two political party system, and none of them is a mushroom party like the point he was trying to raise. No insult intended.
So you're still claiming ignorance that you didn't see the link I included there that shows America has more than 30 political parties? Democratic Party and Republican Party are the equivalent of Nigeria's PDP and APC. SO, between you and I, who's making the senseless comment now?
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Yankee101: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
Spatta:

Where is your evidence?
You think Blackmailing him has ever worked with anyone?
some of the people blackmailing Sowore are paid agents of the corrupt entities, The same people he exposed with this Sahara Reporters
I expect their families and cronies to be enraged and threatened by his presence, We know that corruption have supporters
Why is Obanikoro in hiding, did not Sowore expose him?
Why is Buratai not denying the allegations?
Why is Deziani not fighting back?
why is Ibori not denying his theivery
Sowore exposed them all and more
It is normal for their families to come on Nairaland and write rubbish

Present your evidence against Sowore, He is ready to meet you in courts
The allegation of assault is baseless,
The grants Claims, do you want him to share the money with you?
ask for records he will give you if you are worthy to have them
stop maligning a great Activist and a rare gem

Point of correction.

No one is paying me to do anything

We dey US here with Sowore so there's nothing hidden. Some things have to even be kept under wraps cos he'll go to jail one time here

Google is your friend....Lekan Fatodu (with phone records) extorting Saraki to kill news, sexual assault, suspended from SUG for stealing union money, his colleagues in Sahara Reporters outing him on funds misappropriation.

Just show me one single clean Nigerian policitican.
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Babysho(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
BlackAfrican:
You skip councillor
Skip local government chairman
Skip house of assembly
Skip state governor
Skip house of representatives
Skip senate

You wan just jump from social media and news coverage to President....

Sowore is a greedy fella.

Buhari till Atiku and Sowore and Madam Obi get sense

If he does all that and then comes out, you'll say he's too old. Now, he's young you say he should go and start from scratch. What exactly do you want?
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by lawrenzo007(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Let's even give someone else a chance for once...

Nigerians are just like goats, very stubborn
They are dogs, who goes back to their vomit
And like pigs, who goes back to mud no matter how neat they are...
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
sowore2019:
“It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It's what we do consistently.” ― Anthony Robbins

I am from Kwara state how can I join AAC I am from Kwara state.
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by abbeyfel: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
somehow:
You called Buhari a man that hasn't done anything for Nigeria and even compared him to Sowore? Buhari a general that fought wars to defend Nigeria, serve in different capacity? You think service is by being a rebel and making noise up and down?
Which war did Buhari fought for Nigeria? Any war apart from the civil war? All this small small boys sef
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by VictorRomanov: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
mike1994reds:

Your trump comparison is foolish and senseless, America run two political party system and people in America vote on ideas and policies of the candidates, trump won cos of his policies on immigration, health care, and tax.you people in Nigeria vote as your stomach leads you, and that is the problem!

Are you sure about this??
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by EmperorShizzy: 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yankee101:

Point of correction.

We dey US here with Sowore so there's nothing hidden. Some things have to even be kept under wraps cos he'll go to jail one time here

Google is your friend....Lekan Fatodu (with phone records) extorting Saraki to kill news, sexual assault, suspended from SUG for stealing union money, his colleagues in Sahara Reporters outing him on funds misappropriation.

Blackmailers always end up in ignominy

2 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by edi287: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
Not a fan of his economic ideas.

Too much utopian ish.
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by EmperorShizzy: 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
abiodunalasa:

I am from Kwara state how can I join AAC I am from Kwara state.
Join the African Action Congress Kwara state WhatsApp group here
https:///LgXd2QLEdGk5pgibyQb7sq

2 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by JimD(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
He is passionate though. He can do something, especially economically and creating renewable energy. Which are the two prominent pressing needs Nigeria has right now. But only if he can get there. Which is obviously not possible yet.

Until we get a break from all these old politicians, things are going to be same-old. And its going to take some measure of force.
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Obagoal4u(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
BlackAfrican:
You skip councillor
Skip local government chairman
Skip house of assembly
Skip state governor
Skip house of representatives
Skip senate

You wan just jump from social media and news coverage to President.... I guess that councilor position is for people like you

Sowore is a greedy fella.

Buhari till Atiku and Sowore and Madam Obi get sense
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Shikena(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...being an activist or freedom political fighter does not necessarily translate to being a good leader...

...sowore should stick with being an activist from the sideline, from there he will continue to be very effective in highlighting the ills of our corrupt society...
You are right, being a thief is what makes a good leader in Nigeria... continue

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Shikena(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yankee101:

Point of correction.

You are a bloody liar. Don't you have any shame at all

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Shikena(m): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
EmperorShizzy:

Dumb blackmailers like you can and will never enjoy their life
Sowore suspended?? You see how dumb you're, he rejected 800# from Abiola then,reject car gift from Banbangida,Was sent to prison, injected with unknown substance just to silent him from exposing the truth and the worst you mofos can come up with are these dumb blackmails
May God punish you and your Cabals
I can't believe what I just read from what that slowpoke posted... and even claiming to be in the know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by somehow: 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
You see a small boy asking silly questions. So you think it was only civil war he fought? Go and ask them in Chad you this smally!
abbeyfel:
Which war did Buhari fought for Nigeria? Any war apart from the civil war? All this small small boys sef
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Yankee101: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
Shikena:

You are a bloody liar. Don't you have any shame at all

Which single item is a lie now?

That Sowore blackmails, has stolen, is on record blackmailing Lekan Fatodu, was accused of sexual assault, his own staff accused him of financial misappropriation or that he tried to blackmail Saraki?
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Yankee101: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
EmperorShizzy:

Dumb blackmailers like you can and will never enjoy their life
Sowore suspended?? You see how dumb you're, he rejected 800# from Abiola then,reject car gift from Banbangida,Was sent to prison, injected with unknown substance just to silent him from exposing the truth and the worst you mofos can come up with are these dumb blackmails
May God punish you and your Cabals

Google is still free...Lekan Fatodu (with phone records) extorting Saraki to kill news, sexual assault, suspended from SUG for stealing union money, his colleagues in Sahara Reporters outing him on funds misappropriation.
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
AAC omoyele Sowore is the hope we have now.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Shikena(m): 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yankee101:

Google is still free...Lekan Fatodu (with phone records) extorting Saraki to kill news, sexual assault, suspended from SUG for stealing union money, his colleagues in Sahara Reporters outing him on funds misappropriation. 
Lekan Fatodu - You must be kidding and pls feel free to post the link to this phone record and don't bother to post that 45 secs recording because you will be ripped apart with facts here.
Sexual Assault - when and where? Present your facts. Certainly not UNILAG.
Suspended from SUG - when and where? Certainly not UNILAG.
Funds misappropriate at Sahara Reporters - You are a clown, present the facts or even mere allegations and let's tango.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Shikena(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yankee101:

Which single item is a lie now?

That Sowore blackmails, has stolen, is on record blackmailing Lekan Fatodu, was accused of sexual assault, his own staff accused him of financial misappropriation or that he tried to blackmail Saraki?
I'm not talking of even a single item, everything you wrote are lies. They are not new lies and those behind it are known so maybe you stumbled on them via some google adventure but google is just a huge database so you still have to do your research. I can create a content that says 'Yankee101 did this', it becomes a google content. It doesn't make it a fact.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by mike1994reds: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Daviddson:
So you're still claiming ignorance that you didn't see the link I included there that shows America has more than 30 political parties? Democratic Party and Republican Party are the equivalent of Nigeria's PDP and APC. SO, between you and I, who's making the senseless comment now?
Another foolish and senseless comparison, Republican party and democratic party both started in the 18th century and both stand for two different distinct ideologies, name one party outside those two running a state in America. APC and PDP consist of the same members with practically no ideology. But poor citizens like you have been fooled and intellectually battered to make you believe they are different political parties. When you read, dont read and Crame words for word, read with understanding and meaning.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Yankee101: 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
Shikena:

I'm not talking of even a single item, everything you wrote are lies. They are not new lies and those behind it are known so maybe you stumbled on them via some google adventure but google is just a huge database so you still have to do your research. I can create a content that says 'Yankee101 did this', it becomes a google content. It doesn't make it a fact.

Multiple sources corroborate and reported the news.

The beautiful thing is it dis not start when he contested for President. It's way before

Keep supporting him blindly but he can never rule Nigeria
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Yankee101: 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
Shikena:

Lekan Fatodu - You must be kidding and pls feel free to post the link to this phone record and don't bother to post that 45 secs recording because you will be ripped apart with facts here.
Sexual Assault - when and where? Present your facts. Certainly not UNILAG.
Suspended from SUG - when and where? Certainly not UNILAG.
Funds misappropriate at Sahara Reporters - You are a clown, present the facts or even mere allegations and let's tango.

Google carries the news, he was caught on phone, he was ARRESTED for it. It's on multiple news outlets. I can't help you and your pain.

The good thing is it all happened before he contested for President

The good thing is he'll NEVER be president

Even of they offer him ministerial or lesser appointment I will oppose it knowing his antecedents. He's just another hungry aluta like Oshiomole in the making. Not gonna happen
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Shikena(m): 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yankee101:

Multiple sources corroborate and reported the news.

The beautiful thing is it dis not start when he contested for President. It's way before

Keep supporting him blindly but he can never rule Nigeria
No, it did not start because he was contesting. It started because he was exposing criminals in government.
Yes, to those who are internet literate - multiple sources can easily syndicate a single source. Learn more.

On supporting Sowore, I wish you the same with your blind support for looter Atiku. I saw your thread congratulating him on his birthday before his actual birthday - I understand your type grin

I still challenge you to post your facts - back up your allegations.

1. Lekan Fatodu - you are really clueless grin grin
2. Sexual assault - even the Mike Okiro that made the allegation got confused about this. Yes, only one student leader in Unilag (not a SUG member), the person (name withheld) was a hall of residence chairman, was involved in such within that time-frame. Okiro's memory probably failed him - a non-issue grin
3. SUG Suspension - must have happened in someone's evil dreamland. Never happened. Repeat that after me grin
4. Sahara Reports funds - another blatant lie.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Shikena(m): 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yankee101:

Google carries the news, he was caught on phone, he was ARRESTED for it. It's on multiple news outlets. I can't help you and your pain.

The good thing is it all happened before he contested for President

The good thing is he'll NEVER be president

Even of they offer him ministerial or lesser appointment I will oppose it knowing his antecedents. He's just another hungry aluta like Oshiomole in the making. Not gonna happen
I am not in pain. I'm actually enjoying the opportunity to address clueless liars like you that blow with the wind.
Anybody can arrest anybody in Nigeria, it's not a big deal. Yes, Lekan orchestrated an arrest as part of an evil plot - may I ask you what became of it?

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Yankee101: 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
Shikena:

No, it did not start because he was contesting. It started because he was exposing criminals in government.
Yes, to those who are internet literate - multiple sources can easily syndicate a single source. Learn more.

On supporting Sowore, I wish you the same with your bling support for looter Atiku. I was your thread congratulating him on his birthday before his actual birthday - I understand your type grin

I still challenge you to post your facts - back up your allegations.

1. Lekan Fatodu - you are really clueless grin grin
2. Sexual assault - even the Mike Okiro that made the allegation got confused about this. Yes, only one student leader in Unilag (not a SUG member), the person (name withheld) was a hall of residence chairman, was involved in such within that time-frame. Okiro's memory probably failed him - a non-issue grin
3. SUG Suspension - must have happened in someone's evil dreamland. Never happened. Repeat that after me grin
4. Sahara Reports funds - another blatant lie.

Lol. That I support Atiku is clear. I'm sorry but even IBB AND ALL THE OTHER past leaders will do better than Buhari. You feel because I congratulated him b4 his birthday I must be inner circle but I'm not.

Atiku has investments in Nigeria that are.thriving. That's what I'm interested in. Thriving investments

Sowore get asylum 4 here and... let's not enter wetin go carry am go prison. Not after that
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Bitterleafsoup: 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2018

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Yankee101: 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
Shikena:

I am not in pain. I'm actually enjoying the opportunity to address clueless liars like you that blow with the wind.
Anybody can arrest anybody in Nigeria, it's not a big deal. Yes, Lekan orchestrated an arrest as part of an evil plot - may I ask you what became of it?

You can bribe your way out of jail in Nigeria. You didn't know?
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Shikena(m): 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yankee101:

Lol. That I support Atiku is clear. I'm sorry but even IBB AND ALL THE OTHER past leaders will do better than Buhari.

Atiku has investments in Nigeria that are.thriving. That's what I'm interested in. Thriving investments

Sowore get asylum 4 here and... let's not enter wetin go carry am go prison. Not after that
Like I said, I know your type. You stand for nothing, you are peripheral, intellectually lazy and lightweight - thriving investments indeed grin

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Yankee101: 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Shikena:

Like I said, I know your type. You stand for nothing, you are peripheral, intellectually lazy and lightweight - thriving investments indeed grin

Thank you for posting Atiku's policy document. Any publicity is good publicity. We appreciate your efforts once more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) / How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) / Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.