Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Why Are There So Many Bmcs Nowadays - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are There So Many Bmcs Nowadays (429 Views)

Rare Video Footage Of Lai Muhammad Giving Allawee To Bmcs / Dele Rotimi Destroys BMCs & "Bourdillon Mongrels" On Twitter / PMB In Imo: BMCs and Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There So Many Bmcs Nowadays by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 19, 2018
Just last two weeks, they were not these many.

I know most of them have like 10-15 different accounts but one can't help to imagine the increase in it.

I'm 100% sure it's because of 2019 election

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Bmcs Nowadays by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2018
They could not face the hit on nairaland , so they had to cry to their colleagues on Twitter to come for their rescue.
Re: Why Are There So Many Bmcs Nowadays by Mogidi: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2018
They are busy working for their last pay/retirement money. They would all be retired in 2019.
Re: Why Are There So Many Bmcs Nowadays by Born2Breed(f): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2018
Edodefender:

I know most of them have like 10-15 different accounts but one can't help to imagine the increase in it.

They are not much,they just have multiple accounts.

We know them.
Re: Why Are There So Many Bmcs Nowadays by docadams: 11:11am On Nov 19, 2018
Mogidi:
They are busy working for their last pay/retirement money. They would all be retired in 2019.

Mogidi my brother from across the sea. You de fall hand well well. Try and mentor this newbie wailers properly so they can thread the path of truth and righteousness properly unlike those before them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Bmcs Nowadays by naijaking1: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2018
Edodefender:

They're the new cyber command of the Nigerian army
Re: Why Are There So Many Bmcs Nowadays by Mogidi: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2018
docadams:

Mogidi my brother from across the sea. You de fall hand well well. Try and mentor this newbie wailers properly so they can thread the path of truth and righteousness properly unlike those before them.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Bmcs Nowadays by Igbokid: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2018
Edodefender:

See this lout from Atiku media organization foaming in the mouth grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Bmcs Nowadays by quickberry3(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
Your wailing just start

Re: Why Are There So Many Bmcs Nowadays by BafanaBafana: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
If by BMC, you mean Buharists, then I will reply you.
It is because despite all said about Nigerians, there are a good number of us with proper upbringing who will never support a renowned criminal. And since pdp has decided to chose one as their candidate, they have to drum support for the man of integrity.
As they say, light can never overcome darkness.

(1) (Reply)

Where Exactly Has Buhari Lost Votes After 2015? / JUST IN: Nigeria Is Not Among The 10 Growing Economies In Africa / BREAKING: Atiku Secures Visa From US, Jets Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.