Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

This Upcoming Artiste Needs Your Likes, Share And Subscription On Youtube! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / This Upcoming Artiste Needs Your Likes, Share And Subscription On Youtube! (274 Views)

What Every Up And Coming Artiste Needs To Know Before Releasing A Single Or EP / This Upcoming Artiste Needs Your Likes, Share And Subscription On Youtube! / Reasons Why Some Upcoming Artiste Will Forever Remain Upcoming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Upcoming Artiste Needs Your Likes, Share And Subscription On Youtube! by authorsegun(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2018
This upcoming artiste needs you to make her a star....watch, like, share and subscribe. thanks, nairalanders!

that's the link to her musical video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMcg74cFdjg
Re: This Upcoming Artiste Needs Your Likes, Share And Subscription On Youtube! by authorsegun(m): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2018
pls, let's have your view about the video to help her do better.

(1) (Reply)

"The Mic Cheque" Freestyle By Double Six Is Pure Fire !!! / Koray Set To Drop Another New Single / I Need Good Promoter To Help Me Promote My Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.