Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Diamond Bank Test Of 30th March. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test Of 30th March. (875 Views)

Massive Job Vacancy Thread Of 30th October, 2013 / Gtbank Test Of 30th September Result / KPMG Aptitude Test Of 30th August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Test Of 30th March. by chooky: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2007
Hi guys, I wrote diamond bank test of 30th march. I actually got a text message that I passed, but I have not been invited for an interview yet. Can anybody let me know what is going on please?
Re: Diamond Bank Test Of 30th March. by Sunlord(m): 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2007
Be of good cheer brother, you have scaled through the first stage, you may just need to exercise some patience. You will soon be notified. Cheers
Re: Diamond Bank Test Of 30th March. by coonlay: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2007
relax, u are almost dere; you can count on them and be assured of transparency; u dont need to knw anybody to get the job, just be cool during ur interview, be ready to defend ur credentials and answer questions related to ur course of studies expecially if u study smething related to accounting, economics and business management; 4 engineers and scientist u may not spend 5 mins 4 interview, but anyhow be prepared
Re: Diamond Bank Test Of 30th March. by Dozzy1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2007
Kunle [coonlay], thanks for the info cos i studied electronic engineering, but plz still give me more insight to the interview
Re: Diamond Bank Test Of 30th March. by adesong: 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2007
I always wrote the test n av received a text msg that I passed bt nt called 4 interview yet so keep calm as others av said n pls notify the house whenever u hear anytin abt the interview. Thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test Of 30th March. by adesong: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2007
Chooky n others could u please get me inform if u av been called for the interview I missed some text on my phone so I would'nt know whether av been called altho av got the text that I passed n that I will be called soonest. Please get me informed. Thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank Test Of 30th March. by mailkeem(m): 12:17am On Apr 30, 2007
Adesong nothing yet ok, let keep praying,God would definitely do it.Chao!
Re: Diamond Bank Test Of 30th March. by adesong: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2007
mailkeem Thanks I got your msg

(1) (Reply)

Equity Consultig Ltd/ Xl Management / Network Marketing: Anyone Interested / Hello Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.