Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo (4951 Views)

Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers / CHEI!!! This Hausa Girl Is Rotten. Who Is This? Who Sabi Speak Hausa Abeg? / 2019: Check This Viral Tweet By An Hausa Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by PaulOgrady: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Do you agree with this lady? Is Osibanjo ( Minister of Bereavement) the most useless?

Here's link to the tweet.
https://twitter.com/MiriamShehu/status/1064464487481262081?s=19

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by chiefolododo(m): 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
Okay
Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by SolutionMee: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
cheesy

That's an insult to all useless people out there.

I can't blame him. I blame the tribe he came from.

Slave mentality is worrying the titchy.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by Mace0lane: 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
Very funny, even a mad man from birth knows that is one hopeless Igbo masquerading as a fool like many bigoted Biafrans. They stink of nothing but cheer bigotry hate n disdain. I know cos I can sniff them light years away.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by oilPUSSY(f): 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mace0lane:
Very funny, even a mad man from birth knows that is one hopeless Igbo masquerading as a fool like many bigoted Biafrans. They stink of nothing but cheer bigotry hate n disdain. I know cos I can sniff them light years away.
This is the highest level of cowardice I have ever seen (Typical afonja) .. Instead of you to retaliate by attacking the person that attacked one of your own(Osibanjo), you started insulting Igbos who are your nightmare.. You deserve nothing but a pity..

Well, Northerners never loved you , rather they would use you and dump your sorry @ss letter on...Ask Abiola, ask Awolowo, of course dumping of Tinibu is inevitable when the chips are down. You guys will never learn, you have even turned your political stvpidity to sophistication.
If you think that Buhari loves you people, why did he give your slot (Finance minister) to a northerner after Kemi's exit ?
Does it mean that no one is qualified to head such ministry from Ogun?, OK let's say the whole of SW?

Go read about press statement some northern bigots were releasing against Yorubas when Buhari was in the hospital.. Their refusal for Osibanjo to take over if anything happens to Buhari.
And for your information about Osibanjo's 2023 presidency , It's easier for Buhari to hand over power to opposition as long as his Fulani brother is the candidate, than for him to hand over power to southern Christian kafirr.
Buhari is not a nationalist like Olusegun Obasanjo. To Buhari, ethnicity comes first before national or party interest.

So stop calling Igbos your masters all the time. Average Igbo man's life is far better than life average Nigerian under Buhari's administration.
Go and check the records of poverty rate in SE and SS that was released in Feb, then compare it with other regions. Igbos are far better than other people when it comes to individualism with or without government interference.
We know people that are suffering under Buhari's administration.
Continue fooling yourself and be calling your Igbo masters all the time even when they don't acknowledge your existence ,... I am being entertained by the current State of your misery ....

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by EasternActivist: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mace0lane:

Kitikpa racha GI ike.

You people will always find a way to link your calamities to Igbo. Gosh sad

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by Racoon(m): 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by Turantula(m): 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mace0lane:
My muslim friend, let ur hate for God's chosen tribe not kill you. An hausa girl said something and u r foaming in the mouth because of Igbos. Are u afraid to attack ur slave Masters?

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by PaulOgrady: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mace0lane:
Did you bother clicking the link to her twitter page? Mental midget.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by PaulOgrady: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
From mere commissioner to this, Baba kekere don suffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by OneCorner: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
And why should the opinion of a single Hausa girl be something the whole nairaland will be fighting on?
Op is def sick

6 Likes

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by BafanaBafana: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nothern christians. They are worse than ipob jews. That's a fact. They are taught to hate muslims from the age of 4. As a matter of fact, if you are a Christian in the north, you are seen as a betrayer if you don't hate muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by deboysben(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
Afonjas I no tell u

Please hear the words of your elder

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by baliyubla: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
Let's see their reactions, since this is coming from their masters. This picture showed that Osinbade is beyond useless, he's also a houseboy with complex issues. His body language exposes the fact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by Denton027: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
Afonja think Hausa/Fulani give a FU.CCK about y'all Lmaoo, some are even delusional enough to think Aboki will hand over to Osinbajo in 2023 if Buhari somehow manages to win next year and completes another 4 years. E go do una like film trick, the Northern cabals will either turn him into a lackey (boy boy to serve Northern interest if he even manages to become president), or they simply usurp APC and relegate yorubas to the background...the greater South won't have your backs, and you will be on your own... then maybe the a Nnamdi Kanu will not look bad after all to a frustrated South West when your dumb assess return to the oasis of what you do best... playing opposition.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by Mace0lane: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
Turantula:

My muslim friend, let ur hate for God's chosen tribe not kill you. An hausa girl said something and u r foaming in the mouth because of Igbos. Are u afraid to attack ur slave Masters?

PaulOgrady:

Did you bother clicking the link to her twitter page? Mental midget.

EasternActivist:

Kitikpa racha GI ike.

You people will always find a way to link your calamities to Igbo. Gosh sad
oilPUSSY:

Northerners don't love you , rather they would use you and dump you letter on...Ask Abiola, ask Awolowo, of course dumping of Tinibu is inevitable when the chips are down. You guys will never learn, you have even turned your political stvpidity to sophistication.
If you think that Buhari loves you people, why did he give your slot (Finance minister) to a northerner after Kemi's exit ?
Does it mean that no one is qualified to head such ministry from Ogun?, OK let's say the whole of SW?

Go read about press statement Arewa youths were releasing against Yorubas when Buhari was in hospital..
And for your information about Osibanjo's 2023 presidency , It's easier for Buhari to hand over power to opposition as long as his Fulani brother is the candidate, than for him to hand over power to southern Christian kafirr.
Buhari is not a nationalist like Olusegun Obasanjo. To Buhari, ethnicity comes first before national or party interest.

So stop calling Igbos your masters all the time. Average Igbo man's life is far better than life average Nigerian under Buhari's administration.
Go and check the records of poverty rate in SE and SS that was released in Feb, then compare it with other regions. Igbos are far than other people when it comes to individualism with or without government interference.
Continue fooling yourself and be calling your Igbo masters all the time eve when they don't acknowledge your existence ,... I am being entertained by the current State of your misery ....

See dem hopelessly irredeemable bigots from the red mud enclave. They know I sniff them out like a German sherpard no wonder they want to have my head. Sniffing out chronic irredeemable bigoted Igbo on NL is very easy just search tru the hate disdain n hopelessness in their comments. You can start with the 4 I quoted as example. I have dedicated myself to exposing the bigotry of the Igbo clan on NL. This jerks claim others are bigot n hate them but the bigotry n hate they stink of is more corrosive than that of a pit latrine.

4 Likes

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by Kenekingisback: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Most people from South West would not like this comment on their own.

Please when is refunding the money i mean NEMA grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by EasternActivist: 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mace0lane:

See dem hopelessly irredeemable bigots from the red mud enclave. They know I sniff them out like a German sherpard no wonder they want to have my head. Sniffing out chronic irredeemable bigoted Igbo on NL is very easy just search tru the hate disdain n hopelessness in their comments. You can start with the 4 I quoted as example. I have dedicated myself to exposing the bigotry of the Igbo clan on NL. This jerks claim others are bigot n hate them but the bigotry n hate they stink of is more corrosive than that of a pit latrine.

Whats your point? From My comment I see no correlation to your ranting.

Which bigotry is more disgusting than the comment I quoted?
Please leave Igbos out of your life before you remain miserable for life.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by waledeji(m): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

That's an insult to all useless people out there.

I can't blame him. I blame the tribe he came from.

Slave mentality is worrying the titchy.
See the real slave mentality down here

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin
Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by youngbravian(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
she is studying in Hebrew university Jerusalem. .. Cownu at work

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Northerners don't love you , rather they would use you and dump you letter on...Ask Abiola, ask Awolowo, of course dumping of Tinibu is inevitable when the chips are down. You guys will never learn, you have even turned your political stvpidity to sophistication.

Go read about press statement Arewa youths were releasing against Yorubas when Buhari was in hospital..

Go and check the records of poverty rate in SE and SS that was released in Feb, then compare it with other regions. Igbos are far better than other people when it comes to individualism with or without government interference.
Continue fooling yourself and be calling your Igbo masters all the time even when they don't acknowledge your existence ,... I am being entertained by the current State of your misery ....
I kept hitting the LIKE button for a thousand times, only for me to realize at the end that I could only give but ONE LIKE for this sensitive and sensible episode. I applaud your intelligence cool cool

Oh! I just acknowledged your Monika, so it's you? Little wonder. I still have interest....❤

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by GOFRONT(m): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
People can no longer bottle it up!

At least before 2015, you can point to Fashola to make reference for APC but now nothing!

This set has nothing upstairs! Even the Fashola that was outstanding during GEJ tenure now looks like someone who does not know his left from his right!

Probably because of the President robbing off on him but

APC as a whole is a grave mistake that must never be repeated!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin
[b]Na Atiku be President bah

Was he the one that made Nigeria the poorest country

Atiku took our $1billion abi

Atiku awarded fake contract in NNPC ABI

Na Atiku swallow our national carrier abi

Na him dey inflate annual national budget ABI

Maybe he was the one that spent millions of money to celebrate ordinary logo in London!

Oh wait he was the one that sold Sani Shehu ticket grin grin grin

Since 2015, Atiku has being the varieties of animals swallowing money undecided

Atiku was also Billgate that told Buhari that his economy plan is not human base right

Atiku also swallowed NEMA funds and 160,000 bags of rice!

Let Atiku sell NNPC! It is better. At least we would be able to hold the person accountable than for Buhari to silently will it to himself and his cronies!

How has Niger deltas or Nigerians benefited The last time I checked their land is still polluted! Nigerian are paying heavily for the oil we have in abundance!

Is refineries too big for Nigeria to build and maintain

Mourn for the lifeless one cause he is truly lifeless! Face Jubrin who despite his youth was given an opportunity to be the President since February 2017 but has nothing to show for it

Other than killing Nigerians to get their lands!

The presidency has failed! It's time we try another candidate!

[/b]

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by yourstruly123(m): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
She is definitely right. Osbande and all afonjas are useless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by shabbayoughurt(f): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
This is a disgrace in a highest order a man that can be ur father

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo by Oblang(m): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
So op want me to start fighting over the opinion of one mumu Hausa girl that Osinbajo didn't even know abt her existence...for every one northerner insulting Osinbajo, there are several others that appreciate and praise him...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan / Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu / Abacha's Son Is Cpc's Kano Governorship Candidate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.