Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Which Polytechnic Is Yet To Do Screening - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Polytechnic Is Yet To Do Screening (325 Views)

Kwara State Polytechnic Is Forcing Student To Pay For Transcript / Which Polytechnic Is Yet To Do Screening. / Which Polytechnic Is Currently Selling HND Form. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Polytechnic Is Yet To Do Screening by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
my friend who applied for a polytechnic in his jamb after scoring 163 as his score was never aware that the said school has already done her screening since July not until he found out yesterday. I know this is a costly carelessness but I think he has already been scolded enough and now is the time to offer solution.
Please is anyone aware of any polytechnic in which are yet to do their screening so he can buy jamb change of institution form and apply for a new institution. Alternative solution is also welcome. thanks in advance.
Re: Which Polytechnic Is Yet To Do Screening by squash47(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
tommyken:
my friend who applied for a polytechnic in his jamb after scoring 163 as his score was never aware that the said school has already done her screening since July not until he found out yesterday. I know this is a costly carelessness but I think he has already been scolded enough and now is the time to offer solution.
Please is anyone aware of any polytechnic in which are yet to do their screening so he can buy jamb change of institution form and apply for a new institution. Alternative solution is also welcome. thanks in advance.
my school, Delta state polytechnic ogwashi uku
Re: Which Polytechnic Is Yet To Do Screening by Yusuf54: 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Forget about the Change of Institution...I will advice him to either Collect Another Jamb form or he shud go for Ijmb/A'level...

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike And Buhari Gov't; Insensitivity Or Less Important / No Salary For Striking ASUU Lecturers – FG / #ASUUSTRIKE: Lecturer Transforms To A Spiderman To Save Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.