Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Donald Trump: I Won’t Listen To ‘vicious’ Jamal Khashoggi Killing Tape - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: I Won’t Listen To ‘vicious’ Jamal Khashoggi Killing Tape (303 Views)

Jamal Khashoggi's murder: Saudi Leader Immune From Prosecution, US Tells Court / Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call / Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump: I Won’t Listen To ‘vicious’ Jamal Khashoggi Killing Tape by durableking: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
The US president says he needs a full report into the demise of the journalist to be released.

The US President, Donald J. Trump noted he was briefed on a “vicious and terrible” audio recording of the killing of the Saudi Arabian journalist, Jamal Khashoggi, but won’t listen to it.

He noted that he needs a full report into the killing of the Saudi Arabian journalist to go on air by latest Tuesday.

“I DON’T WANT TO HEAR THE TAPE, (THERE IS) NO REASON FOR ME TO HEAR THE TAPE,” HE SAID.

“IT’S A SUFFERING TAPE. IT’S A TERRIBLE TAPE. IT WAS VERY VIOLENT, VERY VICIOUS AND TERRIBLE.”

Turkey had admitted that it was in possession of a recording of the death, which it said had been shared with officials from Saudi Arabia, Germany, France, the US and the UK.

While the US President and his vice, Mike Pence have both insisted they are determined to hold accountable those responsible for the murder, the White House has been reluctant to jeopardize its relationship with Riyadh.

According to The Washington Post, for which Mr Khashoggi was a columnist, the CIA found that 15 Saudi agents flew on government planes to Istanbul and carried out the killing at the Saudi consulate on 2 October.

details on https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/?p=2251

(1) (Reply)

Gofundme To Refund All Donations Made For The "Trump Wall" / The Governor, The Black Mask, and KKK . / Donald Trump Rushing To Sell Saudi Arabia Nuclear Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.