Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

A Nairalander Dressed Up Like Wizkid On His Convocation Ceremony - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Dressed Up Like Wizkid On His Convocation Ceremony (1142 Views)

Nigerian Youth, Don't End Up Like This Boy / This Picture Of Wizkid On NYSC Khaki Uniform Is So Dope. / JPTS Churns Out Over 400 M.sc Graduates At 4th Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Dressed Up Like Wizkid On His Convocation Ceremony by Larryomooba(m): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
On Saturday 17th Nov 2018 was a great day to the dude below. The pictures below shows the Convocation Ceremony of Abdul Wahab at McPherson University ( A Tertiary Institution of the Foursquare Gospel Church in Nigeria). He suit up like Ayo Balogun the star boy himself(Wizkid).

Re: A Nairalander Dressed Up Like Wizkid On His Convocation Ceremony by Donald95(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
Both of them resemble people who chop bad beans and S.hit come the worry them
Re: A Nairalander Dressed Up Like Wizkid On His Convocation Ceremony by Larryomooba(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
He met with the former and present General overseer of the Foursquare Gospel Church in Nigeria
Rev Dr Wilson Gbadejo and Rev Felix Meduoye respectively

Re: A Nairalander Dressed Up Like Wizkid On His Convocation Ceremony by mrjaydee(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
Make I no just talk wetin dey my mind.. congratulations tho!

(1) (Reply)

Dreams About Old Friends And Former School. Any Significance? / The Last Don - I Am Who I Am / naijacutie - I Love This Website! My Two Cents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.