Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

How To Make Money From Google Adsense - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make Money From Google Adsense (341 Views)

How I Got Over 22 Internationally Recognised Certifications From Google And Othe / My Company Deduct Pension Money From Our Salaries Without Paying To Our PFAs / How To Make Money From Your Existing Professional Knowledge Aside Your Salary! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Google Adsense by Bukasonnuel(f): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
There are several ways to make money with Google AdSense, depends on the kind of site you wish to monetize.
Certain types of sites perform better than others when it comes to generating Google AdSense revenue. The two things you need to make money with AdSense are great content and a lot of traffic.
In terms of content, there are two types of content. There is content that attracts new people to your site every day, and there is content that brings visitors back every day. Ideally, you want to have a good balance of both. That way you are always bringing in new traffic and making sure that a good portion of that new traffic becomes loyal visitors.
Check out my article on AdSense monetization
https://9jatakative..com/2018/11/how-to-make-money-with-google-adsense.html

Re: How To Make Money From Google Adsense by Xwizee16(m): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
Bukasonnuel:
There are several ways to make money with Google AdSense, depends on the kind of site you wish to monetize.
Certain types of sites perform better than others when it comes to generating Google AdSense revenue. The two things you need to make money with AdSense are great content and a lot of traffic.
In terms of content, there are two types of content. There is content that attracts new people to your site every day, and there is content that brings visitors back every day. Ideally, you want to have a good balance of both. That way you are always bringing in new traffic and making sure that a good portion of that new traffic becomes loyal visitors.
Check out my article on AdSense monetization
https://9jatakative..com/2018/11/how-to-make-money-with-google-adsense.html
Verified USA And Nigeria �� Adsense for sale 07062206649

(1) (Reply)

What Advice Do You Have For This 40 Years Old Man. / Sorry, But I Can’t “add SEO” To Your Weak Content / Does Any Nigerian University Accepts Hnd Lower Credit Into Master's Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.