Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

What Does "Federal Light" Mean In Owerri? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Does "Federal Light" Mean In Owerri? (1265 Views)

Christmas In Owerri (pictures) / Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) / Huge Python Caught In Owerri, Butchered In Front Of Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does "Federal Light" Mean In Owerri? by Darlx(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hey guys, I currently reside in Lagos and trying to get an apartment in Owerri. I keep seeing "Federal light" in adverts for apartments in Owerri online. I'd like to know what this means... Does it mean (relatively) steady power supply?
Re: What Does "Federal Light" Mean In Owerri? by Yoshy: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Darlx:
Hey guys, I currently reside in Lagos and trying to get an apartment in Owerri. I keep seeing "Federal light" in adverts for apartments in Owerri online. I'd like to know what this means... Does it mean (relatively) steady power supply?

OP, why do you want to relocate to Owerri?

Let me specifically clear to you, if you love women a lot and can't control yourself, you will go back to where ever you're from empty handed from Owerri.

If not, Owerri used to be a nice place to live until Rochas and APC touched their leprous hands on the city.

Federal light means more steady power supply, right now with the national power issue, I can't tell.
Re: What Does "Federal Light" Mean In Owerri? by Darlx(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yoshy:

OP, why do you want to relocate to Owerri?

Let me specifically clear to you, if you love women a lot and can't control yourself, you will go back to where ever you're from empty handed from Owerri.

If not, Owerri used to be a nice place to live until Rochas and APC touched their leprous hands on the city.

Federal light means more steady power supply, right now with the national power issue, I can't tell.

Thanks @Yoshy

I am relocating because my company just posted me to Owerri (nigga been crying since embarassed But yeah, owning up to it now!)

About 'em girls, ahahahahahah grin grin grin So I heard from a colleague some minutes ago, and now you're reinstating it. I don't trust myself!!! but I know I'd be fine.

Federal light = better power supply (Correct!!!)... but exactly what is the definition of "better" here? 10-18 hrs of uninterrupted power supply?
Re: What Does "Federal Light" Mean In Owerri? by Yoshy: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
Darlx:

Thanks @Yoshy

I am relocating because my company just posted me to Owerri (nigga been crying since embarassed But yeah, owning up to it now!)

About 'em girls, ahahahahahah grin grin grin So I heard from a colleague some minutes ago, and now you're reinstating it. I don't trust myself!!! but I know I'd be fine.

Federal light = better power supply (Correct!!!)... but exactly what is the definition of "better" here? 10-18 hrs of uninterrupted power supply?

The colleague gave you the most important advice about relocating to Owerri, it's not about giving them girls money o, you may be stingy to them, there is something about them(very pretty girls everywhere) and rendering guys useless.

The "bettter" here means more than any other place that doesn't use federal light. I will leave it at 15 hrs per day average, it's almost steady in the night.

Goodluck, don't forget the advice regarding women o, it's a spiritual something grin

1 Like

Re: What Does "Federal Light" Mean In Owerri? by Darlx(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yoshy:

The colleague gave you the most important advice about relocating to Owerri, it's not about giving them girls money o, you may be stingy to them, there is something about them(very pretty girls everywhere) and rendering guys useless.

The "bettter" here means more than any other place that doesn't use federal light. I will leave it at 15 hrs per day average, it's almost steady in the night.

Goodluck, don't forget the advice regarding women o, it's a spiritual something grin

Thanks Yoshy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo State Get Ready: Ososo Carnival "Afekhafe" - Home Is Home - December 2019 / What Is That Thing Still Keeping Nigeria Together? / Boko Haram Plans To Poison Suya To Kill The South East Or West Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.