Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

2019 Election: 5 Reasons Why Atiku Should Take Over From Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: 5 Reasons Why Atiku Should Take Over From Buhari (445 Views)

Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election: 5 Reasons Why Atiku Should Take Over From Buhari by Jadsy01(f): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
Alhaji Muhammadu Abdullahi has stated that the former Vice President Atiku Abubakar should take over from President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019,

He stated this in a recent interview with Daily Trust.

The Atiku close ally gave the following reasons for his suggestion:

Atiku possesses the ‘expertise and exposure’ needed to address the challenges facing the country
if Atiku was given the mandate to pilot the affairs of the country, he would turn around its fortunes within a short period...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrjL_J6poKY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: 5 Reasons Why Atiku Should Take Over From Buhari by Baawaa(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku has been tested and failed,simple,8 years is not bean grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
For that 8 years he was selling and buying Nigerian properties with looted money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerians says no to atikulooting

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: 5 Reasons Why Atiku Should Take Over From Buhari by SarkinYarki: 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
Baawaa:
Atiku has been tested and failed,simple 8 years is not bean grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
For that 8 years he was selling and buying Nigerian properties with looted money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerians says no to atikulooting

Atiku has never held any executive position in govt before , he has never been councillor , Local govt chairman, House of assembly , House of reps , senator , governor or minister , the closest he has gotten near power is being Vice president which is actually actually a standby position and not an active one , as VP he was never a signatory to any govt account and Obasanjo i never even handed over to him for just one day rather Obasanjjo caged him and made him the mos redundant VP in Nigerian history then .... Please show me where Atiku was tested and trusted in the past?

Buhari has been tested and failed

As Adjutant General of Nigerian Army

As GOC 2nd Mechanized

As GOC 3rd Armor

As PTF boss

As Minister of Petroleum

As Military head of state

As the current Minister of petroleum

As the Current President

Buhari had failed in all executive roles he has played while Atiku has never had a chance to prove himself
Re: 2019 Election: 5 Reasons Why Atiku Should Take Over From Buhari by Rickyzagy: 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
There's nothing like buhari

Re: 2019 Election: 5 Reasons Why Atiku Should Take Over From Buhari by abc115: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Atiku has never held any executive position in govt before , he has never been councillor , Local govt chairman, House of assembly , House of reps , senator , governor or minister , the closest he has gotten near power is being Vice president which is actually actually a standby position and not an active one , as VP he was never a signatory to any govt account and Obasanjo i never even handed over to him for just one day rather Obasanjjo caged him and made him the mos redundant VP in Nigerian history then .... Please show me where Atiku was tested and trusted in the past?

As GOC 2nd Mechanized

As GOC 3rd Armor

As PTF boss

As Minister of Petroleum

As the Current President

Buhari had failed in all executive roles he has played while Atiku has never had a chance to prove himself

Re: 2019 Election: 5 Reasons Why Atiku Should Take Over From Buhari by Baawaa(m): 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
SarkinYarki:

As GOC 2nd Mechanized

As GOC 3rd Armor

As PTF boss

As Minister of Petroleum

As the Current President

I really sorry for you,so you don"t even know anything about your principal or you are fooling yourself,google atiku now and reply me later grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Election: 5 Reasons Why Atiku Should Take Over From Buhari by SarkinYarki: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
Baawaa:

I really sorry for you,so you don"t even know anything about your principal or you are fooling yourself,google atiku now and reply me later grin grin grin

Show me one executive position he has held where he was signatory to Govt account or keep quiet Mr Liar liar

(1) (Reply)

GEJ. Na Waoo For You / Death Toll Of Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Rises To 118, Over / How Did We Get Here In This Country ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.