Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,407 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

How Can I Turn A Spare 15 Minutes Into Money? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How Can I Turn A Spare 15 Minutes Into Money? (517 Views)

How To Open A Paypal/us Account In Nigeria In 15 Minutes / A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Turn A Spare 15 Minutes Into Money? by lawrex4luv(m): 8:00am On Jul 26, 2010
As a marketer, I'm sure you often find you have chunks of time of around 15 minutes when you're sat doing absolutely nothing. These don't have to be unprofitable. You can use these for short bursts of productivity as there are lots of things that be accomplished in 15 minutes. These might make you an immediate income, but more likely they will help you to make money over a longer term by growing your business.

One good thing that you can do is to write an article and submit it to an article site. Both of these can be done easily within 15 minutes. Type your article directly into your word processor on a topic related to your business, then check it for spelling and grammar mistakes. Then, add your article to the site you write for, such as EzineArticles. Once you've set up the title, summary, keywords and resource box, you're ready to go. If you take 10 minutes to write an article and 5 minutes to submit it, this is easily possible within your available 15 minutes.

You can also write blog comments in 15 minutes. I would say that you can get three done in this time. There are two places you should be commenting. The first is on your own blog. Make some replies to the comments that other visitors have left. This shows that you are active and interested in them and also gives you some more original content on your blog. Alternatively, you can comment on the blogs of other people. This helps you to grow links back to your site and bring traffic in, something equally valuable.

15 minutes can be the perfect time to plan out a product. I like to do this using mindmapping software. Come up with a list of headings and ideas. These might end up as chapter or section headings, or the titles of videos. Add enough information so that you can come to this product at a later date and write about it. You'll also find you've gathered a few more ideas about how to improve the product in the meantime. 15 minutes of planning can be very valuable to your business.

Never waste a spare 15 minutes. Providing you're near a computer, you can always get something valuable done to help you towards your long term business goals. In fact, in these days of mobile computing power, you can often accomplish tasks, even if you're away from a computer. You can get onto the internet anywhere. Write articles or blog comments. Alternatively, plan out your next product on a computer or on paper. That will make sure that 15 spare minutes are never wasted ever again.

for more tips visit www.bizfortuneonline..com

(1) (Reply)

A Breath Of Fresh Air For Your Business Venue / Owanbe Mart - For All Your Fresh Cooking Needs / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.