Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Kids Amidst Shades (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Kids Amidst Shades (PHOTO) (1676 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos / "Broke Guy" - Paul Okoye Shares Major Throwback Picture / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Kids Amidst Shades (PHOTO) by gistfever: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Peter Okoye as gone over his IG to reacts to his brother, Paul Okoye shading his wife.

Paul Okoye who reacted to Lola's birthday message to him and his twin , Peter Okoye wrote:
"Beware of people who preach love outside, and inside they plant evil seeds... may God soften their wickedness....#chizoba �"

Peter Okoye shares cute photo with the love caption:
"❤️�❤️�❤️��‍�‍�"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/peter-okoye-shares-cute-photo-of-his.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Kids Amidst Shades (PHOTO) by gistfever: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Kids Amidst Shades (PHOTO) by praizblog: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
Awww
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Kids Amidst Shades (PHOTO) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:20am On Nov 20, 2018
Ciao
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Kids Amidst Shades (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 20, 2018
God bless this family. I lost all the respect I have for TU Face idibia today for liking the nonsense shade from his fellow deranged and bitter fellow. I was surprised when I see about 50,000 likes, notable among them is the idiot @officialbaba. These guys are just bunch of tribalistic hot heads and children of hate who can't just accept that Peter has a mind of his own and grown up enough to take his own decisions. Hating the wife no matter the situation will definitely not solve the problems of the two brothers. It is just plain disrespect and gang-up against a woman which happen to be his brother's wife.

How will Three face a song thief feels if his family gang up against that wife of his. Any sane non-igbo man and woman should refute any attempt to think of Three Face about TuFace as a legend but as a bike hate-filled idiotic tribalistic IPOB fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Kids Amidst Shades (PHOTO) by bitcoin215: 4:19am On Nov 20, 2018
You guys should please stop shading yourselves .
Don't allow the children to grow up and see this mess.
Not very healthy for you guys family.

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Bride Price List Given To My Relative By Bride's Family In Mba Ise / Donjazzy Shares Lavish Interior Of New Multi-million Naira Mavin Studio (video) / Don Jazzy,ice Prince React As Rema Uploads Photo Of Himself With His New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.