Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. (16106 Views)

2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. by FSolar: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
They don't have PVCs. Change your marketing strategy and target audience in due time.
Re: Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. by Igbokid: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. by tegafej(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
joepepsy:
Why will he be explaining FDI to hungry street kids...use sense Na.

But reason am na. The main reason sensible people will want to vote for him is cause of the solution is providing not because of the good he is doing..

He can as well open a charity organization and touch lives positively and get a lot of likes and support from well meaning Nigerians
Re: Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. by tochukwuifediba: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin grin he will divide south west votes
Re: Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. by akinselurea: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
dan900:
cool. it is a great gesture even though this doesn't define how he'll perform as president.

IF EARNING N3K DAILY IS NOT TOO SMALL FOR YOU. REACH ME. LET ME OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE BUSINESS OF EMPTY CARTON ARBITRAGE. YOU CAN DO IT FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA. CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP. IT IS HIGHLY LUCRATIVE AND SWEET. CHEERS.

pls drop ur number for me
Re: Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. by xtervaganza(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
This idiot again
Re: Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. by bezimo(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
This guy is working for Buhari
Re: Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. by Sleekfingers: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Politicians and their thrash...he should present his manifesto..and stop talking thrash...

And he thinks other politicians won't do the same....

And he thinks his gifts will take them out of poverty....i pity those morons collecting gifts from all these useless politicians....

What has he done to the less privilege before...just because he is contesting....
Re: Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. by Sleekfingers: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
akimoriyomi:
Hi good people of nairaland...
Just got a job since early this year.... And was called to resume on Wednesday. I don't av a dime on me to transport or even prepare myself for the whole month from sango here to VI. Any amount would be very appreciated. Thanks alot... 0064724916 Diamondbank

Lazy youth spotted.....go and carry load for market....abi u better pass those doing it....you will get enough money from it....

Stop begging up and down
Re: Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. by dabossman(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
tegafej:

But reason am na. The main reason sensible people will want to vote for him is cause of the solution is providing not because of the good he is doing..

He can as well open a charity organization and touch lives positively and get a lot of likes and support from well meaning Nigerians

Different approach for a different audience or demography. He's had town hall meetings with people who understand FDI and unbundling of NNPC. This audience only want to be assured of food on their tables, clothes on their back and a roof over their heads.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. by captainc2015: 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
Jaynom:
All na for show. I like DUROTOYE but this is eye service . Why now? Because you need their support? Were you too busy for them? So after feeding 500 people what's going to happen to them next week? You think the food will still be in their belly for 7days? DON'T just give the masses fish. Teach them how to catch fish!
he has bin teaching people to catch fish for long cos he is a motivational speaker...he will definitely be a good choice for nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. by lastclaire4(f): 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
stcool:
Rubbish

He cant even win in his street

He knows he can't win. He is just there to split votes from the south. That is part of the strategy.
Re: Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. by koolbe(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
While others are launching campaigns in airconditioned halls and popping bottles , Fela Durotoye is on d streets impacting lives. I love this man.

My vote and that of family in Enugu State goes to ANN

2 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. by heilige(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Is this guy from Ekiti State ? stomach infrastructure Campaign style
Re: Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. by joepepsy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
I understand but the immediate needs of those kids are food and shelter any other discussion will boring.
tegafej:

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. by Da1st399: 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
Are you going to sit down and wait for the 2 thieves to still from you again
Bros u sef think am nah!

Sirpaul:
Baba no waste your money... The battles is BTW two thieves

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. by DaniDarvey: 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
Now look at a young vibrant man fit enough to rule Nigeria but most Nigerians are already blinded to always support same old leaders who will promise heaven and earth and still do nothing.
It is a shame seeing how Nigerians are still fighting for just APC and PDP with same people that have always failed to bring anything good to the country after all these years.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. by IDnoble1: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
MZEE01:
I like the courage of this guy.

before you must condemn him, If I may ask; what are we currently doing as youths to take this country back from the old and recycled hands, who would not know what this country may look like in the next 50years to come?.

Think about this.

The problem of this nation is that people are not yet ready to be liberated, they are still in love with their oppressors

2 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. by Peeranto04: 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
Oga He can't be speaking all this too hungry people....
Re: Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. by iskay1971: 12:00am On Nov 20, 2018
Fela Durotoye is the one that can save Nigeria frim decadence. ANN is the party with commitment to birth new Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri / Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi / APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.