Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku (1294 Views)

Wike In Bed With Tinubu, We Can Never Trust- Atiku Group / Why Nigerians Cannot Trust Atiku - Presidency / Why I Cant Trust Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by ikorodureporta: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
1. I will rule for only one term cheesy (na today??)

2. I will reduce fuel price to below N100

3. I will restructure Nigeria within 6months

4. I will sell off 90% of NNPC

5. I will end Boko Haram, 'cos I know the solution

6. He picked an Igbo running mate & suddenly, started flaunting his wife from that region. I only knew Titi

7. He saw NLC clamoring for wage increase & increased some of his workers' wage to 33k..

As for me, all na wash!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Wen u vote ATIKU, u be like person wey Keke jam buh wen u vote Buhari, u be like person wey dangote truck jam...so I stand wt d lesser evil....

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by GOFRONT(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by argon500: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
You should rather tell us why bubu deserves our vote.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by ikorodureporta: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
argon500:
You should rather tell us why bubu deserves our vote.

I won't reject Buhari for Atiku

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by mekaboy(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
Is that all?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by mekaboy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
ikorodureporta:
1. I will rule for only one term cheesy (na today??)- If he can fix Nigeria let him rule till eternity.-

2. I will reduce fuel price to below N100- he and obi are business men they know what it takes unlike buhari.-

3. I will restructure Nigeria within 6months - very possible. Will be done in phases. They have made plans already. Unlike Buhari that had and has no plans.

4. I will sell off 90% of NNPC - yes to the public. The oil industry will become more competitive with less government interference.

5. I will end Boko Haram, 'cos I know the solution- he is a northerner and knows how it started. The solution won't be hard. Unlike buhari that asks them to focus in Christians and leave Muslims alone.

6. He picked an Igbo running mate & suddenly, started flaunting his wife from that region. I only knew Turai- well he has a wife to flaunt- unlike buhari who believes his wife is a piece of furniture.

7. He saw NLC clamoring for wage increase & increase some of his workers' wage to 33k..- his workers are productive, he will make the national workforce more productive to qualify for the increase.-

As for me, all na wash! - better to have a new wash than repeat an old wash.

Is that all?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by ikorodureporta: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
mekaboy:

Is that all?

8. I started out as a little orphan selling firewood on the streets of Adamawa.....

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
[s]
ikorodureporta:

6. He picked an Igbo running mate & suddenly, started flaunting his wife from that region. I only knew Turai

7. He saw NLC clamoring for wage increase & increase some of his workers' wage to 33k..

As for me, all na wash!

[/s]

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by ikorodureporta: 8:02am On Nov 20, 2018
I pity all of una from South if Atiku gets there, because na only Northern republic of Nigeria go remain by 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2018
ikorodureporta:
I pity all of una from South if Atiku gets there, because na only Northern republic of Nigeria go remain by 2023
Who told all Southern are in support of Atiku or PMB?.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2018
ikorodureporta:

6. He picked an Igbo running mate & suddenly, started flaunting his wife from that region. I only knew Turai

7. He saw NLC clamoring for wage increase & increase some of his workers' wage to 33k..

As for me, all na wash!

Na PMB come beta undecided undecided undecided?. PMB is not an option at all
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by haffaze777(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2018
ikorodureporta:

As for me, all na wash!

We sane Nigerian will never vote atiku
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2018
Ne×t Le✔el abeg
Sai Baba2019
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by ikorodureporta: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
Atiku asked Nigerians if they were better off now than they were four years ago.

A quick answer YES. Security wise, Economy wise and Developmental wise.

Atiku should answer questions directed at him by Nigerians.

What has he done to make Nigeria better between 1999-2007?

Over the year between 2007-2018, what has he done to show that he has completely changed from looter to public servant?

PDP begged for forgiveness for looting Nigeria dry. The issue is not only seeking forgiveness but complete repentance. Has PDP repented? Any sign of repentance in PDP state Government which Atiku is going to develop on?

Is he ready to travel and clear is name in USA?

PDP and Atiku admitted they created a mess which Buhari is cleaning. How are we sure they ain't going to add more to mess on ground?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by Stalwert: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Atiku is a thief

pdp is party of criminals
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by jamace(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
ikorodureporta:

6. He picked an Igbo running mate & suddenly, started flaunting his wife from that region. I only knew Titi

7. He saw NLC clamoring for wage increase & increased some of his workers' wage to 33k..

As for me, all na wash!

Please, list APC/Buhari election promises that have been fulfilled. https://www.nairaland.com/2275271/buharis-apc.s-campaign-promises
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by kayusely70(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
ikorodureporta:

As for me, all na wash!

Atiku said in his autobiography released in 2013 (pg30) that he lost his mother in 1984 when he was a customs officer in lagos, but now claiming he was an orphan at a tender age hawking firewood in jada, what a ludicrous tale.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by ikorodureporta: 6:22am On Feb 05, 2019
Nigerians, say NO to godfatherism...

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by braveboy64(m): 6:27am On Feb 05, 2019
He is not a Nigerian grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by vengertime: 6:39am On Feb 05, 2019
ikorodureporta:

As for me, all na wash!

You're the only one that is not yet Atikulated

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by vengertime: 6:41am On Feb 05, 2019
Stalwert:
Atiku is a thief

pdp is party of criminals

Meanwhile Buhari is an Islamic murderer
All APC members are blood and skull miners

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by focus7: 6:46am On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku is a scam and should never be trusted now or ever.

Atiku out of desperation will promise to give his wives out to be slept with but if you fall for his lies you are O Y O.

Atiku has only one mission to steal, to loot and to share with his friends

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by ikorodureporta: 7:18am On Feb 05, 2019
vengertime:

You're the only one that is not yet Atikulated

When obj ran for 2nd term, ASUU was on strike...
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by ikorodureporta: 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
smiley

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by ikorodureporta: 6:36am On Feb 09, 2019
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by yerimastyle(m): 7:06am On Feb 09, 2019
Who is Ewedu reporter
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by ikorodureporta: 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
cool

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by SouthEastFacts: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Is that all?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku by ikorodureporta: 7:11am On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Is that all?
Next Level joor cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Siege: Fake Speaker Nse Ntuen Seen Running Away / Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency / Buhari Sign Is Also Muslim Sign, Check These Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.