Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Hire A Graphic Designer For All Logo, Business Card, Flyers Etc - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Hire A Graphic Designer For All Logo, Business Card, Flyers Etc (1667 Views)

DESIGN & PRINT UR BUSINESS Card | BANNER | FLYER | BROCHURE | LOGO -CLICK HERE / Free Logo, Business Card / I Need Someone To Design A Biz Card,biz Banner,flyers Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hire A Graphic Designer For All Logo, Business Card, Flyers Etc by DigitalGenius: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
INTRO:- Hello, I am a Brand and Graphics design expert who has worked with with clients from around the globe through platforms such as Upwork and Fiverr. I like to work closely with the client, listening to their needs and expectations. All Design decisions are made based on your brand values, mission, history and target market. Quality is one of top priorities. I will work with you to create a visual identity for your brand that not only looks great, but communicates the right message.

PROCESS:
After know the needs for the project I start designing. I will make various logo ideas Then together we will decide which project is the best. I will develop the idea and and I will show you a few options to choose.
Corrections are included
I will work with you, step by step, to ensure a very personal process to a successful end.
Delivery includes all original files

CLIENTS
I have worked with companies from various industries, such as:

Corporate
Creative services
Technology and new businesses
Beauty

MY SERVICES

Web Banners
Social Media Ads
Covers
Mockups
Magazine
Logo
Business Cards
Stationery
Infographics
Flyers
Brochures
Post cards
T-shirt Design
Invitations
Packaging
Mascot
Any other printable/web designing work

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Act fast now by calling my number 08109060566 or send me a message on Whatsapp and i will reply immediately.
Re: Hire A Graphic Designer For All Logo, Business Card, Flyers Etc by DigitalGenius: 7:25am On Nov 20, 2018
Good Morning everyone.
Re: Hire A Graphic Designer For All Logo, Business Card, Flyers Etc by DigitalGenius: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hello, Call me now for all your graphic design needs. 08109060566
Re: Hire A Graphic Designer For All Logo, Business Card, Flyers Etc by omogerohprecious(m): 12:56am On Nov 23, 2018
what's the cost to get a a caption on a T-shirt
Re: Hire A Graphic Designer For All Logo, Business Card, Flyers Etc by DigitalGenius: 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
omogerohprecious:

Hello, apologies for the delayed response. Would we be providing the T-shirt?
Re: Hire A Graphic Designer For All Logo, Business Card, Flyers Etc by DigitalGenius: 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
omogerohprecious:
Re: Hire A Graphic Designer For All Logo, Business Card, Flyers Etc by omogerohprecious(m): 7:49am On Nov 24, 2018
Just the caption
Re: Hire A Graphic Designer For All Logo, Business Card, Flyers Etc by kay4kay: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
DigitalGenius:
INTRO:- Hello, I am a Brand and Graphics design expert who has worked with with clients from around the globe through platforms such as Upwork and Fiverr. I like to work closely with the client, listening to their needs and expectations. All Design decisions are made based on your brand values, mission, history and target market. Quality is one of top priorities. I will work with you to create a visual identity for your brand that not only looks great, but communicates the right message.

PROCESS:
After know the needs for the project I start designing. I will make various logo ideas Then together we will decide which project is the best. I will develop the idea and and I will show you a few options to choose.
Corrections are included
I will work with you, step by step, to ensure a very personal process to a successful end.
Delivery includes all original files

CLIENTS
I have worked with companies from various industries, such as:

Corporate
Creative services
Technology and new businesses
Beauty

MY SERVICES

Web Banners
Social Media Ads
Covers
Mockups
Magazine
Logo
Business Cards
Stationery
Infographics
Flyers
Brochures
Post cards
T-shirt Design
Invitations
Packaging
Mascot
Any other printable/web designing work

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Act fast now by calling my number 08109060566 or send me a message on Whatsapp and i will reply immediately.
. Your location
Re: Hire A Graphic Designer For All Logo, Business Card, Flyers Etc by ikejastores: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2019
Stay Clear From Transacting with Anyone using these Information:

Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor
GTB Bank details...0115915098

Email:
360bruss@gmail.com
heybrume@gmail.com

Phone Numbers:

Nairaland Accounts

https://www.nairaland.com/digitalgenius
https://www.nairaland.com/creatify

General public Please Beware of this scammer In webmaster section

Re: Hire A Graphic Designer For All Logo, Business Card, Flyers Etc by Tolzeal(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Thank you, I almost get started working with him
Re: Hire A Graphic Designer For All Logo, Business Card, Flyers Etc by ikejastores: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
Full photograph of the fraudster

Re: Hire A Graphic Designer For All Logo, Business Card, Flyers Etc by Blabbermouth: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
Tolzeal:
Thank you, I almost get started working with him
the guy didn't even upload a single grafix work he made

1 Like

Re: Hire A Graphic Designer For All Logo, Business Card, Flyers Etc by ikejastores: 2:21am On Jun 24, 2019
At least We have assisted him with a fraud stamp on his pix... Showing his real abilities and skill.

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Photographs From My Camera / A Young Nigerian Doing Wonders / How To Blur Picture Background

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.