Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha (3015 Views)

Ahmadu Fintiri: APC Built Around Only Buhari, They Will Lose To PDP In 2023 / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha by Ecstasy154(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
Doyin Okupe, a former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has mocked the Wife of the President, Aisha Muhammadu Buhari and her daughter, Zarah.

Okupe was reacting to photos of President Buhari and his family at the unveiling of the All Progressives Congress, APC’s campaign agenda at the State House, Abuja, on Sunday.

Okupe observed that the President’s wife and her daughter, Zarah, looked like people coming out from a funeral.

According to the former presidential aide, the President’s family looked unwilling to move to the “NEXT LEVEL.”

Sharing their photo on Twitter on Monday morning, Okupe wrote, “Very strange picture.’

“1st lady and ever-ebullient Zarah both look as if coming from a funeral. Definitely not like people going to ‘the ‘next level.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/19/atiku-vs-buhari-look-like-people-coming-funeral-okupe-mocks-aisha-zarah-buhari/

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha by Kenekingisback: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
I see and Pastor is there to celebrate the funeral

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha by bossvinqualad25(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha by hadjipapiey(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
Is everything laughter like a Mad goat shocked

Don't quote me coz my head is paining me sad

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha by BENZINA(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha by Metuh: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
They are really sober.

Next level of lifelessness and ultra corruption. grin

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
She's not happy from her facial expression

Maybe she's missing her husband cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha by Olatunji1929: 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yesterday was the one year remembrance of president buhari no buhari no celebration for aisha and zarah only God knows what they are going through knowing that your husband is dead but you must act as if nothing happen if you want to stay alive i feel aisha and zarah pain sannu/epele jubril will take you to the next level in the oza room he is agile than buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha by Sirjamo: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
Aisha and her daughter don't matter in our Next level agenda, Buhari and Osinbajo that matter are smiling in that picture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha by seunmsg(m): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
Doyin Okugbe talking trash as usual. Instead of putting his house in order and get members of his family to be on the same page with him politically, he's busy trolling Aisha and Zarah who are standing united with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ecstasy154:

Okupe was reacting to photos of President Buhari and his family at the unveiling of the All Progressives Congress, APC’s campaign agenda at the State House, Abuja, on Sunday.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/19/atiku-vs-buhari-look-like-people-coming-funeral-okupe-mocks-aisha-zarah-buhari/

Okupe, point of correction he is Jubril Aminu Al-Sudani not Buhari!

He will be jailed last last!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha by authehighness: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
i pity this widow,she has not been allow to mourn her dead husband because of useless politics.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yes funeral of the remaining PDP's e-Rats and wailers after the just concluded Kwara, bauchi and Katsina bomb over the weekend.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha by deboysben(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Questions for apc die hard

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha by deji68: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
deboysben:
Questions for apc die hard
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha by bitcoin215: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lol

Buhari is 90+ while atiku is 72yr old so what should we expect if not as described in the headline.Younger ones are not even given any chance.

We pay your chinese suppliers and ship your goods down to nigeria @ $3.5/kg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha by clerkent(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
seems baba is marrying osibanjo.he is more closer to him than his wife.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha by okrikaboi: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
come 2019 Nigerians should prepare for next level of suffering #saibaba
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha by okrikaboi: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
come 2019 Nigerians should prepare for next level of suffering #saibaba

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha by czarina(f): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
Issorait

Check my profile.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha by derealj(m): 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
Who noticed; APC e-rats are just a few bunch of miscreants with plenty of monikers. Please Mods do the needful and ban all these duplicate monikers here. They are becoming a nuisance.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha by positivelord: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:
Is everything laughter like a Mad goat shocked

Don't quote me coz my head is paining me sad

HAHAHAHA

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians To Pay For Watching Their Own TV set At Home? / Pic: Shame On Abia Governor / Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.